Original post by Pennyarcade
SG, what about yourself?

Int2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jackamakka
I know that's the rule for French Int 2 so it might apply to Maths too

I can hope, thanks for the answer by the way :smile:
Original post by CSM1996
How did your int 2 maths go, you think you got more than 96% :wink: joking you probably have :lol:

If I have I'm going to be so happy! :biggrin: It was one of the easiest maths papers ever
Reply 304
Original post by jackamakka
If I have I'm going to be so happy! :biggrin: It was one of the easiest maths papers ever

Lucky for some eh, apparently our paper last year was hard. The first time the grade boundaries had dropped for int 2 maths according to my teacher :tongue:
Had a dream last night that I started 5th year and got all the teachers I wanted and all my friends were in those classes even though they did even choose the subject haha. I guess I am sort of, maybe, somewhat excited for it but also dreading the hell out of it...
I'm excited for Fifth Year :biggrin: !
Reply 307
Me three! Aha it means we get to do the subjects we actually ​want to do :smile:
Physics on a bank holiday :frown:

I know right, it sucks.

Do buses even run on bank holidays? I don't want to have to walk down to school :frown:
Original post by TheFOMaster
Do buses even run on bank holidays? I don't want to have to walk down to school :frown:

Good point, I don't think they do.

I'm sorry but putting an exam on a bank holiday is just r-tarded , so dam frustrating.
PHYSICS IS ON A BANK HOLIDAY? Just realising now. That sucks, I have to walk to school to do an exam while my whole family is at home. :frown:

Original post by CanineVet
Me three! Aha it means we get to do the subjects we actually ​want to do :smile:

Exactly, in S2 choosing Standard Grades you would just pick 3 or 4 you actually wanted to do and a bunch of others to fill space...(Yeah, Graphics I AM meaning you)

I wish we will all get the good teachers for next year :biggrin:
Reply 313

I had to do English this year and I didn't want to do that. So it's not ALL the subjects you want to do :frown: Otherwise my year would of been better.
Reply 314
Original post by Passwords

Exactly, in S2 choosing Standard Grades you would just pick 3 or 4 you actually wanted to do and a bunch of others to fill space...(Yeah, Graphics I AM meaning you)

I wish we will all get the good teachers for next year :biggrin:

I know, for me art and admin which in all honesty for me are pretty pointless, when is a vet going to paint a bowl of fruit? :tongue:

Original post by CSM1996
I had to do English this year and I didn't want to do that. So it's not ALL the subjects you want to do :frown: Otherwise my year would of been better.

Ah, that must have been unfortunate for you. :tongue: I picked it too (as you know since we have the same subjects) but as a willing choice mainly for university purposes not for interest!

Btw I was going to ask, I'm currently studying for geography but what is higher like? Is it far harder? My teacher says that it is 100% KU and no ES, because I am slightly weaker at ES than KU and it is worth 60% at SG unfortunately. Is that also true? Sorry for the questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 315

Ah, that must have been unfortunate for you. :tongue: I picked it too (as you know since we have the same subjects) but as a willing choice mainly for university purposes not for interest!

Btw I was going to ask, I'm currently studying for geography but what is higher like? Is it far harder? My teacher says that it is 100% KU and no ES, because I am slightly weaker at ES than KU and it is worth 60% at SG unfortunately. Is that also true? Sorry for the questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye it was unfortunate, praying I don't have to resit it :lol:

Eh my school don't actually do SG's but do int 2's and I actually find higher easier because 1) It's easier to predict what sort of stuff comes up as there always questions on each topic whereas in int 2 it was split into "physical" and "human" and could ask you anything :tongue: 2) You get easy marks like named examples or grid references.
I don't find higher geography particularly difficult, perhaps 1 or 2 tricky topics, but if you get your head around it it's ok. If you have a good memory you will easily get an A!
Reply 316
Original post by CSM1996
Aye it was unfortunate, praying I don't have to resit it :lol:

Eh my school don't actually do SG's but do int 2's and I actually find higher easier because 1) It's easier to predict what sort of stuff comes up as there always questions on each topic whereas in int 2 it was split into "physical" and "human" and could ask you anything :tongue: 2) You get easy marks like named examples or grid references.
I don't find higher geography particularly difficult, perhaps 1 or 2 tricky topics, but if you get your head around it it's ok. If you have a good memory you will easily get an A!

I'm sure you will do well, considering your outstanding S4 results!

Aw I hope it will be the same for SG. I suppose int 2 does run into higher better than SG tends to do however I hope I will be okay! I saw on a past paper questions worth 20+ marks - my reaction was WHAT?!? It sounds good but tricky especially with little time in the exam. I am quite liking forward to all my highers... Maybe not English though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am ****ting myself for English next year. It's gonna be tough.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 318
Original post by Bromaldehyde
I am ****ting myself for English next year. It's gonna be tough.

Haha, you can say that again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 319
I'm sure you will do well, considering your outstanding S4 results!

Aw I hope it will be the same for SG. I suppose int 2 does run into higher better than SG tends to do however I hope I will be okay! I saw on a past paper questions worth 20+ marks - my reaction was WHAT?!? It sounds good but tricky especially with little time in the exam. I am quite liking forward to all my highers... Maybe not English though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully!!

I was like that at the start of the year and was like "Will I be able to do it" but trust me, it's not that hard especially when some are easy marks. Like the formation of features like corries are basically the same except with a tiny wee bit more detail. Yeah highers ain't that, I think people make them out to be worse than they actually are, although you realise at the end of the year how much you have to learn in such a short space of time :lol:

Latest