Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    LUCOZADE WINS THE HEAT!

Looks like we get to recuperate and watch the Queen's Nose on CITV whilst our siblings get home from school, scowling at us having been off ill all day, guzzling Lucozade, for a wee while longer!

ReputationRep:
    NEXT HEAT:

PEPSI MAX CITRUS FREEZE versus LILT!

It's the hot, hot, tropical sun versus the icy blast of the arctic tundra! Hot or Cold? Well, I suggest you SERVE both cold, but for the purpose of the metaphor, you should continue to humour me.

ReputationRep:
    Lilt!

ReputationRep:
    Lilt continuing its tilt!

ReputationRep:
    Lilt

ReputationRep:
    Lilt, definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lilt.

ReputationRep:
    Lilt!

ReputationRep:
    Lilt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lilt.

ReputationRep:
    LILT WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!

I suppose this was going to happen; the Citrus Freeze variant of Pepsi Max was the only real "blip" on our contender list as it was compiled based around the "most sold" within the window of time it was a limited edition. That period has passed, the Citrus Freeze is discontinued, and you can sleep easy in the knowledge that it's discontinued from the competition, too!

Lilt is totally tropical, and TSR knows it!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!

MOUNTAIN DEW takes on POWERADE!

I sincerely doubt that Mountain Dew is actual condensation formed on foliage at high altitude, because I've never seen dew that gaudy before. But before you dismiss it for looking too much like neon space juice, remember it's competitor is just as sci-fi bright and saturated... I wonder if they drink Powerade on Space Mountains?

ReputationRep:
    Purely for sugar free versions, mountain dew. A new find and fave of mine!

ReputationRep:
    Mountain Dew. See above!

ReputationRep:
    Mountain Dew!
    It got me through my finals :love:

ReputationRep:
    Powerade

ReputationRep:
    HEAT WINNER: MOUNTAIN DEW!

Where are all the voters this evening? Perhaps this wasn't a round with much hubbub about it?! At any rate, Powerade loses all it's energy here, and Mountain Dew goes through. Because credit where credit's Dew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    HEAT WINNER: MOUNTAIN DEW!

Where are all the voters this evening? Perhaps this wasn't a round with much hubbub about it?! At any rate, Powerade loses all it's energy here, and Mountain Dew goes through. Because credit where credit's Dew.
    watching bayern munich destroy barca i think i wouldnt have voted powerade :'(

ReputationRep:
    HEAT, HERE, NOW!

RED BULL versus VIMTO!

Are you Bully or Berry? These competitors square up for an unorthodox matchup, an energy drink versus a mixed berry soda - seems Paula Abdul was correct. Opposites DO attract. Attract each other into the ring to kick the **** out of each other.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh toughie. Red bull ( but i couldn't live without vimto sweets)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.