Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simply social)
    Thanks I am ecstatic. Got a phone call this afternoon xx
    Well done what a relief I only hope they put me out of my misery sooner rather than later!! Hopefully LTP candidates will hear soon. Good luck everyone😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geo84)
    Hi all,

i am due to attend an assessment day on Monday. I sat my gcse's in 2000 (yes, I'm very old) and somewhere in the last 13 years I have misplaced these certificates. I have my degree certificate and full break down of my grades over the 3 years at uni. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat and what they were doing?

- I have called my school and they were pretty unhelpful
    - I have called the exam boards and they said that due to the amount of time passed they it will take a month to resolve

thanks,
    geo
    I received this email from Penna along with the invite to the assessment centre, so it should apply for you too
    There have been a number of queries with regards to qualification certificates – particularly GCSE Maths and English certificates. Please be aware that we are asking all successful applicants to provide copies at Assessment Centre stage. Please be advised;

1. If you cannot find or do not have copies of your original certificates please make a formal request for them from the relevant awarding bodies. We understand that this may take time and therefore will accept proof of correspondence of your request.

2. If the awarding body for your qualification has ceased to exist, then we will accept a letter from your school confirming your dates of attendance and grades obtained.

3. If the institution where you gained the relevant qualification has ceased to exist, then we will accept a letter from the university where you gained your degree, based on the requirement that you met the prerequisite conditions of GCSE Maths and English – grade C or above.

Kind regards

The Step Up to Social Work team.

[email protected]
    0845 366 5557

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simply social)
    Thanks I am ecstatic. Got a phone call this afternoon xx
    Congratulations,
    I received an email today saying I have a place with Central Eastern Regional Partnership. I can't wait to start, which area will you be starting at?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to both of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, it must be a huge weight off your mind to find out and for it to be a positive result.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, hopefully it won't be too long until you find out too, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hello, congratulations on getting your place!
    Has anyone heard from the West London Partnership? I had my assessment over a week ago now and they said we'd hear after the 12th July but I can't stand the waiting!! If anyone has heard anything please let me know.

Donna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goldiloxx)
    Congratulations,
    I received an email today saying I have a place with Central Eastern Regional Partnership. I can't wait to start, which area will you be starting at?
    Thanks everyone and good luck to you all. I hope you hear really soon! I have a place in Lancashire, can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Winstonsone;43418682]Well done what a relief I only hope they put me out of my misery sooner rather than later!! Hopefully LTP candidates will hear soon. Good luck everyone������[/QUOTE

Thanks, I hope you hear soon! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deankb1)
    Congratulations, it must be a huge weight off your mind to find out and for it to be a positive result.
    Thanks, hope you hear soon too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takemethere)
    Congratulations to both of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations,
    Wowweeee Congratulations guys and well done.
    London will hear from the 12th July 2013.

ReputationRep:
    I received a phone call today - I'm in! Sandwell, here I come! So pleased. Those who were in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago should expect to hear soon. Good luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Kerry that is great news. Which day did you attend? I was there on the Monday but we were told not to expect an answer until around the 15th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerry2001)
    I received a phone call today - I'm in! Sandwell, here I come! So pleased. Those who were in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago should expect to hear soon. Good luck to you all!

Well done kerry, good for you! Out of interest who was your email from? Sandwell itself or the general penna email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi1986)
    Well done kerry, good for you! Out of interest who was your email from? Sandwell itself or the general penna email?

I received a phone call from Robert (very bad, but I can't remember his surname, but he was Dr. Robert who was there on the day), saying I'd got through. He was very nice. Talked about the scoring for the day and gave big congratulations etc. I attended Birmingham on Friday, 21st June. Apparently, now they take up references, apply for the DRB and there'll be a meeting in December some time.

Good luck to everyone. I'm sending you all positive vibes!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks kerry, am now worried that there's been no phone call! Not given up hope yet though! You must be over the moon!

anyone else from north west mids (staffs in particular) heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations,
    Well done you ... I got a no and am gutted ... And told no feedback either. Hope it goes really well for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dellydoonorman)
    Well done you ... I got a no and am gutted ... And told no feedback either. Hope it goes really well for you
    oh, I'm sorry to hear that, don't give up though, maybe have a look at the Frontline route as you must meet the criteria because you got through to assessment stage.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone who got a place! Winstone te suspense is killin me now! I hope it is the 8th we hear, if its any longer I think I'll go a little insane!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.