The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahiscool
wtf that cant be normal

Looool xD made me laugh :L
Reply 301
Original post by Pabblethefish
It was great :') And our teachers are just so casual like we have this thing called Sixth Form Entertainment where year 12 put on a comedy play involving teachers around Christmas every year and every year the assistant head ends up cross dressing :') There a staff vs students things on Sports day. My drama teach ran last year and for our last drama lesson this year we got him a cake with a picture of him running on it that someone took last Sports Day :')

Haha we have a similar thing! Back to school for teachers event and they are the students and we make them do all sorts of embarrassing things and they have to do sports and take exams. Loool its so fun! And we have tournaments between girls and teachers too... Teachers are too tall for us! Lol ahh... I think in a mixed school teachers just have to be more weary about the boys and such. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 302
Original post by Olympiad
What was this embarrassing thing?:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i have to message it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I go to a Girls only school like a few here -
Periods are such an open topic and since majority of my teachers are female people just casually ask the entire class whether "Anybody has a pad"
So funny when people don't realise that it's male teacher in the classroom, happened to this other girl and he was like "Yes, I have my girl friends pad in my car. Shall I get it for you?" He was dead serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha i have to message it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shall be waiting XD
wtf that cant be normal

Ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 305
Periods are such an open topic and since majority of my teachers are female people just casually ask the entire class whether "Anybody has a pad"
So funny when people don't realise that it's male teacher in the classroom, happened to this other girl and he was like "Yes, I have my girl friends pad in my car. Shall I get it for you?" He was dead serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha same! We know each others cycles and its just bizarre. Haha
And omg.... Hahahaha the male teacher thing. Awkward!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha... To avoid looking like an utter weirdo... I'll admit i was being sarcastic. But its a very open topic at a girls school.
Lol

Erm... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't try avoid the question :eyeball:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same haha although I wouldn't go as far as asking infront of most of the teachers

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is strangely relatable.
Reply 309
LOOOL I will have to though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, good luck!

Original post by L'Evil Fish
That's for me to know...

Spoiler

Unlucky:smile:

Either way, if I really wanted to do it, I'd be doing it now!
I think I'm a bit immature when it comes to periods. Whenever a girl in class asks to go to the toilet, my friends and I just think 'PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

Maybe I am just inadequately educated/misinformed about periods :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha! My business studies teacher is like mid-thirties male but he acts like he's still 21 and I asked to go to the toilet once and he's always joking around but one time he said with a deadly serious face "No, sit down" and I was like "What?" and he said "C'mon! We all know that's not how you ask to go to the toilet!" And he told me I had to tell him I was on my period or had explosive diarrhea or I couldn't go to the toilet :') I said a bit of both :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
I think I'm a bit immature when it comes to periods. Whenever a girl in class asks to go to the toilet, my friends and I just think 'PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

Maybe I am just inadequately educated/misinformed about periods :s-smilie:

Well if your school toilets are anything like ours, nobody goes in there unless they're DESPERATE.
Same haha although I wouldn't go as far as asking infront of most of the teachers

Is yours a big school?
I think because mine is very small we literally get to know everybody even the teachers who don't teach you end up knowing you really well so it seems a bit more normal to ask things like that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOOOL I might copy paste this now onto another thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Wonder how long before someones like "obvious troll" :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pabblethefish
Hahahahaha! My business studies teacher is like mid-thirties male but he acts like he's still 21 and I asked to go to the toilet once and he's always joking around but one time he said with a deadly serious face "No, sit down" and I was like "What?" and he said "C'mon! We all know that's not how you ask to go to the toilet!" And he told me I had to tell him I was on my period or had explosive diarrhea or I couldn't go to the toilet :') I said a bit of both :biggrin:

LOOOOL

This other time a girl asked for a pad and the male teacher goes "Great! That's another, you see us male staff have a tally chart to see who has the most girls accidentally asking by the end of the year. The loser has to buy everybody else drinks" pretty sure he was joking with that though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
Haha. Wonder how long before someones like "obvious troll" :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL, no that I think about it, if I read somebody else writing that I would think "troll" - I'm not trolling though :P
I'll post the invite later

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 317
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Well if your school toilets are anything like ours, nobody goes in there unless they're DESPERATE.

But if the girls at your school are like the ones at my school, they spend most of their break times standing in the toilets. I have no idea why! Does anyone know why???????
Original post by Vionar
But if the girls at your school are like the ones at my school, they spend most of their break times standing in the toilets. I have no idea why! Does anyone know why???????

They can't go into toilet s alone. Remember what happened to Hermione in the toilets.
And to hide from boy's.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 319
what about only boys school?

Latest