Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mike)
    Yep, doing the same as you. I wish they would officially send out the welcome packs/emails earlier though .
    I just looked through my emails and on results day I had an email from them saying "Congratulations..." etc, but down the side there is a link to the webpage that I posted in my previous post. I have no idea why they haven't made it more obvious though! So I might do it this week as it looks like we are supposed to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Math-Magician)
    I just looked through my emails and on results day I had an email from them saying "Congratulations..." etc, but down the side there is a link to the webpage that I posted in my previous post. I have no idea why they haven't made it more obvious though! So I might do it this week as it looks like we are supposed to.
    Oh God thank you, I just noticed that, before I just read the main part of that email! Looks like I'll be doing that stuff soon then.

EDIT* I just tried it but it requires me to sign in, I'm guessing the username is our student ID but what is our password?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mike)
    Oh God thank you, I just noticed that, before I just read the main part of that email! Looks like I'll be doing that stuff soon then.

EDIT* I just tried it but it requires me to sign in, I'm guessing the username is our student ID but what is our password?
    Sorry, I have no idea, I haven't tried to do it yet

I'm going on holiday on Friday so if it doesn't work tomorrow I'll try it when I get back.

Edit - look at "logging in": http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/welc...nt/photo#title

It says your password is your date of birth.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I have no idea, I haven't tried to do it yet

I'm going on holiday on Friday so if it doesn't work tomorrow I'll try it when I get back.

Edit - look at "logging in": http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/welc...nt/photo#title

It says your password is your date of birth.
    Wow I really need to learn to read... thanks!

Enjoy your holiday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mike)
    Wow I really need to learn to read... thanks!

Enjoy your holiday!
    No problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashingPumpkinP)
    Yeah Somehow got an A* :O Didn't do Politics though because my Sixth Form didn't do it, how about you?
    I did politics got an A I didn't do sociology so not sure what its gonna be like but got a rough idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicalMuggle)
    Yeah, and I'm not saying that nobody understands that, I just wish more people would. I'm studying Engineering, you?
    I completely agree Oh I know someone studying engineering at Warwick ! I will be doing politics and sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mike)

Username: Your university number (from your offer letter or fees invoice)
    Password: Your Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samzali1)
    I did politics got an A I didn't do sociology so not sure what its gonna be like but got a rough idea
    You'll like it I'm sure. It's very lefty and similar to political theory looking at it's effect on Society. it's really quite good you'll like it! Do you know what halls youre in?

ReputationRep:
    You'll like it I'm sure. It's very lefty and similar to political theory looking at it's effect on Society. it's really quite good you'll like it! Do you know what halls youre in?
    I had a look at some of the essay exam questions for sociology at warwick this year... wow they look wicked really interesting one was like about social networks the impact on society .. nothing boring! No not yet I think we find out early September .. Do u no ?

ReputationRep:
    I had a look at some of the essay exam questions for sociology at warwick this year... wow they look wicked really interesting one was like about social networks the impact on society .. nothing boring! No not yet I think we find out early September .. Do u no ?
    Yeah, it looks great and Warwick's sociology dept is one of the best in the country I think :-) Yeah i meant to say which ones did you apply to! I applied to cryfield as my first choice. Looking forward to the course tho definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Yay sociology So excited!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it looks great and Warwick's sociology dept is one of the best in the country I think :-) Yeah i meant to say which ones did you apply to! I applied to cryfield as my first choice. Looking forward to the course tho definitely.
    I applied to Sherbourne and heronbank... I can't wait to move out from home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Yay sociology So excited!
    Hello fellow sociology student :cool:

ReputationRep:
    And I've had nothing except the UCAS letter the day after results day confirming my place, so I'm the most screwed.
    saame

ReputationRep:
    Anyone. Applied for jack Martin who doesn't drink and party

ReputationRep:
    :/ bloody hell. anyone apply for rootes who actually likes getting bevved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily_marie123)
    The Saturday as well - even though I should be coming on the Sunday (as my surname begins with a W) I really want to arrive as early as possible to meet people and settle in. Have you done any work in preparation for the course because I was wondering if there is anything we can be doing before hand. I am soooo bored right now!
    No I haven't but I'm going to beed to find something to stop the boredom

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully ill fit in as I don't mind a drink (or two) but i don't need it to have a laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where do we find our 7 digit long university number? I can't see it anywhere on my offer letter. Anyone? :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.