The Student Room Group

Dentistry Graduate Entry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katilette
checked my emails half asleep, EMAIL FROM UCAS!! December newsletter......... had a small heart attack for nothing

HAHA, same!
Reply 301
checked my emails half asleep, EMAIL FROM UCAS!! December newsletter......... had a small heart attack for nothing

Lol I had a small heart attack too lol I'm just hating this wait I know some people have been rejected from Liverpool two weeks ago but that doesn't mean they can't reject more it's all just so scary.
Do you guys have an idea when UCLAN will reply about offers?
Reply 303
Original post by Brunette_Trout
Do you guys have an idea when UCLAN will reply about offers?

I really want to know too! LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPatel2
I really want to know too! LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually am waiting on the postman everyday like a lunatic! The lady said either before xmas or mid Jan but I really thought they would get back to us before cos it looks like they did last year! I'm not expecting an offer tbh but I really wanna just know :/
Reply 305
Actually am waiting on the postman everyday like a lunatic! The lady said either before xmas or mid Jan but I really thought they would get back to us before cos it looks like they did last year! I'm not expecting an offer tbh but I really wanna just know :/

LOOOOL! Well as long as you haven't got an email from UCAS saying 'rejection' keep on waiting on the postman!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 306

Yeah! but they DID say before Christmas at a push. Grr, I hope they pushed!

how do you think your interview with them went? Mine was pretty mediocre tbh
Original post by merrmerr
Yeah! but they DID say before Christmas at a push. Grr, I hope they pushed!

how do you think your interview with them went? Mine was pretty mediocre tbh

I know this is gonna sound really cliche but I actually have NO idea. I don't know how to feel about it, some stations were good and some not so good. I definitely waffled on a couple, but I gave it my best shot. It was my first ever interview so I was pretty terrified. Let's hope we did better than we think!
:colondollar: I will do! Good luck :smile:

Original post by JPatel2
LOOOOL! Well as long as you haven't got an email from UCAS saying 'rejection' keep on waiting on the postman!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just spoke to UCLAN admissions and they said we should hear early in the new year.
Reply 310
Just spoke to UCLAN admissions and they said we should hear early in the new year.

OMG! Thanks for sharing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 311

I hate waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
as in after january?
Original post by aj_student
as in after january?

yep
Does anyone know if liverpool have given any interviews? I have heard nothing from them :/
Reply 315
any of you guys applied for Manchester?
Reply 316
Has anyone heard back from either Aberdeen or Kings College yet?
Original post by Raggett20
Has anyone heard back from either Aberdeen or Kings College yet?

King's have gone through two interview cycles for the 5 year course, I believe they start sending out interviews for the 4 year in Jan. What was your UKCAT and predicted grade?
Reply 318
Anybody know when Leeds will get back to us with offers/rejections?
Original post by jemms
Anybody know when Leeds will get back to us with offers/rejections?

They have already begun doing so, from early/mid December I believe.

Quick Reply

Latest