Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    Good evening young sir.
    How are you?
    Not young these days unfortunately! Long time singleton at 18?! Pfft! You have to be kidding me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serano)
    Not young these days unfortunately! Long time singleton at 18?! Pfft! You have to be kidding me :eek:
    It probably just feels long because of my disjointed view of time as an 18 year old...

ReputationRep:
    I study geography. I enjoy it, but I'm not like 'OMG IM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT GEOGRAPHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHHH' which so many people are like. In all honesty I don't like studying and I'm only at uni because I don't know what else to do; I know that's awful and a waste of money but... ARGH

What about you? You at uni/alevels/whatever ??
    Do you prefer physical or human? aww poor you are you enjoying uni minus the subject? It's not awful and not a waste of money, I'd do the same
    A2s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It probably just feels long because of my disjointed view of time as an 18 year old...
    What are you up to this fine evening? I was going to go for a walk but it's dismal outside :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia.Wade)
    Do you prefer physical or human? aww poor you are you enjoying uni minus the subject? It's not awful and not a waste of money, I'd do the same
    A2s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Human
    Yeh I'm loving uni! It's great. But the course is only ok. Also I think part of the problem is I was between doing geography and maths, and I constantly think about whether I made the right decision or not...
    Oh awesome! You thinking of going uni next year?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. This is the first and easiest essay of the year, I shouldn't be having trouble!! :argh:
    It might get easier once you get (back?) into it
    Aww poor you
    Enjoy noms!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serano)
    What are you up to this fine evening? I was going to go for a walk but it's dismal outside :rolleyes:
    Not that horrific here actually! Cold, but not raining anymore thankfully
    I was going to go to the library... but I think I'll just got tomorrow instead! = I'm doing nothing.
    Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I've got myself a bit of a conundrum

ReputationRep:
    Human
    Yeh I'm loving uni! It's great. But the course is only ok. Also I think part of the problem is I was between doing geography and maths, and I constantly think about whether I made the right decision or not...
    Oh awesome! You thinking of going uni next year?
    Good to hear! Where are you at? ah dear, that's never good have you ever snuck in on a lecture and had a taste?
    Yup definitely hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    Elaborate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)

Thanks
    Noms nommy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Elaborate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll pm u

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do hope so haha
    For the moment I'm content eating a box of lindor (They were half price in Morrisons when I went to do my food shopping, don't judge me ) :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I'll pm u
    Okedoke thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear! Where are you at? ah dear, that's never good have you ever snuck in on a lecture and had a taste?
    Yup definitely hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I could do, but if I liked it I'd feel worse! I'm gonna stick geography out, after all I have only been here a month! I'm at King's in London.
    I'd definitely recommend it! It's awesome. I've had a superb time here so far what subject are you thinking?

ReputationRep:
    What's up? :console: Is this to do with earlier today...?
    Noms nommy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nomies nommy nom :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do hope so haha
    For the moment I'm content eating a box of lindor (They were half price in Morrisons when I went to do my food shopping, don't judge me ) :drool:
    Not sure why I'd judge you for that, though I only have a vague idea what those are :dontknow: Sounds good

ReputationRep:
    I could do, but if I liked it I'd feel worse! I'm gonna stick geography out, after all I have only been here a month! I'm at King's in London.
    I'd definitely recommend it! It's awesome. I've had a superb time here so far what subject are you thinking?
    But if you liked it then you could start to put the mechanisms in place to switch good luck and you're very brave holy shimoley genius!
    I can't wait to go freshers lived up to the expectation? Politics and International relations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's up? :console: Is this to do with earlier today...?

Nomies nommy nom :fyi:
    Good good xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not that horrific here actually! Cold, but not raining anymore thankfully
    I was going to go to the library... but I think I'll just got tomorrow instead! = I'm doing nothing.
    Yourself?
    I'm thinking of playing some league of legends ;d

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.