Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sylvia123)
    Awwww hw nice, honestly cant wait 2 hear my fate, that i got a place would be the best easter present
    What you applying for ?? I got a feeling it's a u coz I've waited that long lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    What you applying for ?? I got a feeling it's a u coz I've waited that long lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I appplied for adult nursing. Dont lose hope yet, keep your chin up girl, you never know hun, am scared to my bones tooo, but keeping positive still.been waiting since feb

ReputationRep:
    I appplied for adult nursing. Dont lose hope yet, keep your chin up girl, you never know hun, am scared to my bones tooo, but keeping positive still.been waiting since feb
    I hope to god I get in it's all I want to do x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mel, spoke to them today. Said they are going to offer me something else but wouldnt say what....said it will be on track in a few days....so im back in the track waiting game....waiting for god knows what....mystery course ha ha xx you heard anything x

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone understand the timetable for adult nursing for April stat, its says directed study on certain days and then a subject as I thought directed study was meant to be at home? And then other days it says check module timetable, in confused as none of my other friends at other university's are in 5 days? I'm struggling to know what days to put my child in nursery arrrgggh anyone help pls?? X

ReputationRep:
    I hope to god I get in it's all I want to do x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah girl I wish same myself,fingers crossed for you hun x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mcgreavy10)
    Hi does anyone understand the timetable for adult nursing for April stat, its says directed study on certain days and then a subject as I thought directed study was meant to be at home? And then other days it says check module timetable, in confused as none of my other friends at other university's are in 5 days? I'm struggling to know what days to put my child in nursery arrrgggh anyone help pls?? X
    No idea hun as am still hoping and praying for an offer,cant wait to be asking of timetable like you. Congrats on your offer x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Sylvia! You applied for the September intake? Waiting is the worst they like to keep people hanging don't they 😢 x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Sylvia! You applied for the September intake? Waiting is the worst they like to keep people hanging don't they 😢 x
    Yes dear sep intake,the wait is killing tbh,sometimes u thinking positive but most times the human instinct kicks in which is 2 think negative,will keep hoping though.when was ur interview and when did u hear? X

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 9th of November and found out a month later, have you been waiting long? X

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 9th of November and found out a month later, have you been waiting long? X
    Yes been waiting since feb,was thinking before easter but not sure now as only midwifery applicants offers are out. @ d mo.your quiet lucky girl,congrats once again x

ReputationRep:
    Did u hear by 1am as claimed edgehill offers come by x

ReputationRep:
    My offer came through at 1am

ReputationRep:
    yeah my offer came through as well at 1am but I also know people who have got rejections through at 1am.

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting since November for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinker00)
    Hi Mel, spoke to them today. Said they are going to offer me something else but wouldnt say what....said it will be on track in a few days....so im back in the track waiting game....waiting for god knows what....mystery course ha ha xx you heard anything x
    They should offer you a child nursing place x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not edge hill that update at one it's Ucas so it depends on Ucas really coz my interview for edge hill came at dinner time so think it depends x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting since November for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Think they are not as quick at replying for the September intake I'm afraid 😢 x

ReputationRep:
    Think they are not as quick at replying for the September intake I'm afraid 😢 x
    I know it's awful waiting this long when I could be told no x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping so.. ive emailed them and said I dont want the social work on its own. Ive been working in childrens social care for nearly 9 years and i need a change x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 9, 2014

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.