The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123abz
So I got the e-mail eventually and tweaked the URL a bit to find out the imetable for both Yellow and Green cohorts. Seems they're not on the same day.

Green and Yellow

So if according to them links Green is on the 15th and Yellow is the 16th as "Day One" and it says "Day Two" is 23rd for Green and 25th for Yellow. Does that mean we only go in for them two days in the induction weeks? Or do we have to go in for every single day in the two weeks? Need to know so can arrange travel costs :s-smilie:

hmm mine is on the 16th, but i think one of the emails said that it would be a ' full week of classes and activities'.. but i'm confused now, i need to arrange my travel costs too :s
Oh, my bad! Totally forgot they split it into two cohorts. The whole induction thing is pretty confusing, I would say 'At least we'll know what's going on next week' but you guys obviously need to plan in adv :/ sucks
Reply 302
Has anybody received their exam certificates yet? I read somewhere that we have to present them on induction day.
I'm gonna take my statement of results as my sixth form r gonna give them later on in the yr..
how do you find out what cohort your in?
because I am just assuming that I turn up on Monday 15th sept........
I don't know anything else
It says at the top of the attachment they email u about the schedule of the day
Whose in green cohort?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blue diamond
Whose in green cohort?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm GREENN!!
Original post by SarahP12345
I'm GREENN!!

I'm green too :biggrin:

Also guys remember to order your 18+ Oyster card if you're enrolled and planning on using public transport, 30% off.
I'm GREENN!!

Yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 310
I'm GREENN!!

me too
So for Green, we go in 15th Monday and Tuesday... What about the rest of the week?

Also to bring documents such as Id, certificates, 2 passport photos, driving licence. And your stationery.
So for Green, we go in 15th Monday and Tuesday... What about the rest of the week?

Also to bring documents such as Id, certificates, 2 passport photos, driving licence. And your stationery.

GREEN aswell !! :smile:

We have a full week of activities and lectures that's what they've send in email Monday is the first day then we will find out what is planned for the rest of the week ! :smile:
Can someone tell me what time the induction roughly ends please. I'm in green also but haven't really received anything coz they forgot etc
Is the interview for nursing difficult? What type of tips and guidance would you give me because I would like to apply too
Original post by SadiaAlia29
GREEN aswell !! :smile:

We have a full week of activities and lectures that's what they've send in email Monday is the first day then we will find out what is planned for the rest of the week ! :smile:

Oh great :smile:
I hope Green have January placement instead of November lol
Oh great :smile:
I hope Green have January placement instead of November lol

Green are usually first
Original post by blue diamond

Thanks will prob finish earlier
Reply 319
Anyone going to the nursing event thing on Wednesday? Is it just standing around talking to older students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending