Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulineabbie)
    Thats pretty much what iv looked at too. I also looked at reasons for great depression because civil rights arent my strong point
    I'm just thinking that if I learned 4 then the other 2 I didn't learn might come up but there will be an extra question that will have to be one of the ones I learned haha! Yeah my teacher didn't even teach us anything about the Great Depression or that, as a matter of fact he hardly taught us anything but it's not too hard to find essay plans or that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ami_)
    Ah ok I didn't realise you meant both topics sorry!
    Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falconer9)
    Could someone tell me all the factors for Why the Nazis maintained power? And also Why Democracy factors if possible.
    For Nazis just look at issue 5. Hope this helps
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...3&d=1399039380

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claudiascott)
    who's confident women will come up?
    I think it most likely will, especially since it's the anniversary of WW1. I would be happy if it came up, but I really hope the effectiveness of the liberal reforms will come up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllaGwenn)
    So I'm about to start cramming for Britain (big mistake; I know). Due to it being so last minute is it a bad idea to only study for Women and the Liberal Welfare Reforms?
    Whats your email, I can send you some essays to help with the cramming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clannem)
    for nazis just look at issue 5. Hope this helps
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...3&d=1399039380
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilidh)
    Whats your email, I can send you some essays to help with the cramming!
    I don't suppose you could give me a hand too, I'm really struggling with these topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennamckinleyx)
    I think it most likely will, especially since it's the anniversary of WW1. I would be happy if it came up, but I really hope the effectiveness of the liberal reforms will come up!
    Women would be a god send for me! I know nothing on the liberal reforms :confused: do you have an essay i could have a look at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie :))
    I don't suppose you could give me a hand too, I'm really struggling with these topics
    Yeah thats fine, I only have them on 1,4,5,6 if you give me your email I'll send them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilidh)
    Yeah thats fine, I only have them on 1,4,5,6 if you give me your email I'll send them!
    You are a god send! I'll PM it the now :')

ReputationRep:
    For the USA topic, is anybody else quite confident that immigration and/or great depression will come up? i'm certain that one of the two will, probably alongside the New Deal since that hasn't come up in a while...but since civil rights comes up EVERY STINKIN YEAR i'm thinking that it'll come up this year again too. which i wouldn't mind if it was about obstacles because that's what i did my extended essay on! But since the past two years have been obstacles questions i doubt it'll come up

anyone else's predictions for USA? also I'm certain that women and a liberal reforms question will come up for britain. probably alongside a stupid democracy question

ReputationRep:
    could anybody help me with context that i could use in the introduction for an essay on women gaining the vote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nualamitchell)
    could anybody help me with context that i could use in the introduction for an essay on women gaining the vote?
    I started with how their social and economic role was changing - they were becoming better educated, breaking into career paths ect. Then wrote these changes brought the issue of votes for women to the minds of many - out of this the womens movement was born - explain a little - then say how far they helped the womens cause

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have predictions for Britain and America this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claudiascott)
    I started with how their social and economic role was changing - they were becoming better educated, breaking into career paths ect. Then wrote these changes brought the issue of votes for women to the minds of many - out of this the womens movement was born - explain a little - then say how far they helped the womens cause
    thats really helped, was struggling a bit! thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

IS this thread for the AQA or OCR spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlathIsMyBabe)
    For the USA topic, is anybody else quite confident that immigration and/or great depression will come up? i'm certain that one of the two will, probably alongside the New Deal since that hasn't come up in a while...but since civil rights comes up EVERY STINKIN YEAR i'm thinking that it'll come up this year again too. which i wouldn't mind if it was about obstacles because that's what i did my extended essay on! But since the past two years have been obstacles questions i doubt it'll come up

anyone else's predictions for USA? also I'm certain that women and a liberal reforms question will come up for britain. probably alongside a stupid democracy question
    I really am counting on immigration to come up! Which would mean reasons for democracy would come up too, as I think if issue 1 comes up in Britain then issue 1 for every other topic has to come up. I really hope to be on safe ground tomorrow. I hope paper 2 is kind so if the essays don't go to plan, can always try and get as many marks from that to bump up a grade! Good Luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nualamitchell)
    Talk about how before they were treated as second class citizens, inferior, expected to be housewives and rear children, owned by their husbands, weren't allowed to participate in politics as they were considered too emotional and it was feared it would make them lose their femininity, most women wanted the vote because they saw it as a way of improving their lives and position in society, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, does anyone by any chance have a good Rise of Nazi's essay I could have a look at? Or a strong essay plan? much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone feeling about source handling? I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.