Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer of AAA for English, absolutely delighted!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Biology 😃

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for Law with German and German Law? Doubt that, so just Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazelkar)
    I got an offer too!
    Congratulations. It looks like a great course. Which other unis are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Random question like, but is there like a time of night like track closes? Like as in there's no point checking every half hour after 9 as nobody will be processing any offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zuzu096)
    Awesome congratulations!

Yeah ucl are annoying me now because all the rest of mine have replied.

Tbh though I didn't apply to long ago. I submitted on the 22nd of October lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Submitted mine on 23rd haha. Got an email from UCL today and had a heart attack - turned out to be another acknowledgement email thing. Also got one from Nottingham about some applicant open day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    Submitted mine on 23rd haha. Got an email from UCL today and had a heart attack - turned out to be another acknowledgement email thing. Also got one from Nottingham about some applicant open day
    I got an offer from UCL ahhhhhh I'm actually over the moon!!! Yours must be coming soon if you only applied a dag after me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmEchelon)
    Random question like, but is there like a time of night like track closes? Like as in there's no point checking every half hour after 9 as nobody will be processing any offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If your track changes you'll get an email so there's probably no point in checking it every half hour (although I did for a while soon after my application was sent LOL). But yeah I doubt anyone would be processing offers after 9 anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zuzu096)
    I got an offer from UCL ahhhhhh I'm actually over the moon!!! Yours must be coming soon if you only applied a dag after me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha congratulations!!! Now that I know offers are going out I am on high alert. Both my most dangerous application along with favourite so my life basically depends on it LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    Haha congratulations!!! Now that I know offers are going out I am on high alert. Both my most dangerous application along with favourite so my life basically depends on it LOL
    Thanks!! Thats what I was like today after I found out someone got an offer yesterday lol I was literally like why not meeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Nottingham last night - BB for an integrated masters in human genetics (got an A last year in a2 maths so it's effectively ABB)! I'm over the moon

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snikutsmullac)
    Awesome, what AS-Levels are you doing? What are the entry requirements?

I'm hoping to do law - Nottingham is one of the best law schools in the country. It looks so hard to get into, their entry requirements are higher than Oxford... but from what I hear, most people get made lower offers!
    I'm applying for Law too ! Yeah, the offers are so ridiculously high but I haven't heard of anyone getting lower offers ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduperweirdo)
    I'm applying for Law too ! Yeah, the offers are so ridiculously high but I haven't heard of anyone getting lower offers ?
    Contextual offers I think. I don't know im not applying here anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arjunlotay)
    Anyone applying for Computer Science G400??
    I've applied for G407 - Computer Science with a year in Industry.

Have you heard anything yet?

All I've had so far is an acknowledgment from them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy from t'North)
    I've applied for G407 - Computer Science with a year in Industry.

Have you heard anything yet?

All I've had so far is an acknowledgment from them...
    Im applying for G400, and nope, havent got anything yet

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Chemical Engineering with a year in industry!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arjunlotay)
    Im applying for G400, and nope, havent got anything yet
    I did many weeks ago and I've got an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cammc445)
    Congratulations. It looks like a great course. Which other unis are you applying to?
    I've applied to Uni of Bath, King's College London, Queen Mary (offer), Birmingham (offer)

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Physics here!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.