ReputationRep:
    I just got an interview too for the 13th! I'm a graduate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hectordomingo)
    I just got an interview too for the 13th! I'm a graduate
    Just now? Ukcat please and well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dana.low)
    At what time is yours?? We may be in the same group for the group task!
    My group task is at 14.05!

ReputationRep:
    I got it earlier today, exactly 700 in the UKCAT, predicted 2.i in Psychology. I'm probably going to be massively outnumbered by Biomeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Type(n))
    Was anyone at the Interview today?
    I was there too - group A at 10:30

ReputationRep:
    anyone else have a burning desire to correct the thread name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenLoin)
    Hey I have one then too!! I got 675 in the UKCAT, and my interview's and 2.05pm, what about you??

Is your interview or group task at 2.05pm? My group task is at that time.. we may see each other

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else who's been invited for an interview on the 13th Feb an undergrad?? I feel like I'm the only one...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naykaykay)
    anyone else have a burning desire to correct the thread name?
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    Fixed
    Do you know why some grads have been invited on the 13th when that's not the official day?? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleDonkey)
    Do you know why some grads have been invited on the 13th when that's not the official day?? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

There could be many reasons. They may not have been able to make their day, or they may have more graduates than there were interview spaces on their day.

Are you talking about grads applying to BM5 or the BM4 applicants? Either way it doesn't impact the number of spaces for non grad BM5 applicants as the number of grad places on BM5 is fixed.

ReputationRep:
    There could be many reasons. They may not have been able to make their day, or they may have more graduates than there were interview spaces on their day.

Are you talking about grads applying to BM5 or the BM4 applicants? Either way it doesn't impact the number of spaces for non grad BM5 applicants as the number of grad places on BM5 is fixed.
    I'm just worrying because I'm a grad, and don't have one on the 13th!

I didn't know the number of grads on BM5 is fixed?! Where does it say that in their literature??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I didn't know the number of grads on BM5 is fixed?! Where does it say that in their literature??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a grad app to bm5 too, and they don't say in their literature that the number of places is fixed!!! Irritating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grad1202)
    I'm a grad app to bm5 too, and they don't say in their literature that the number of places is fixed!!! Irritating!
    Haha I know right, SURPRISE!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    These guys know more than I do:

(Original post by Grad1202)
    Are graduates UKCAT ranked alongside school leavers this year? I've just flicked through the thread for southampton 2013, and apparently there were only 15 places for graduates on the BM5 course... Not made very clear on sotons website...
    (Original post by katherine_b)
    I'm not sure about how graduates are ranked, however I do know that there are only 15 places for graduates applying to BM5....I rang the admissions office before I applied.

It seems like such a small number

ReputationRep:
    I want an interview toooo!!! Please southampton...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe because they applied for BM5 course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summy96)
    Maybe because they applied for BM5 course

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is a special interview day for grads applying to BM5. That's why she is confused. :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    There is a special interview day for grads applying to BM5. That's why she is confused. :yes:.
    Can you possibly find out what's gone on there and if they're still giving out grad interviews? I'm a grad waiting for a bm5 interview. Thank you!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.