The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
is there any chance of an interview since i got 3.4 in my first section? so annoyed
Original post by tewas
is there any chance of an interview since i got 3.4 in my first section? so annoyed

Highly unlikely I'm afraid to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have all of the interviews in the second batch been given out?
Reply 303
Original post by ishysmile
Have all of the interviews in the second batch been given out?

Yes,I phoned and they told me though that a third batch is being issued.
Original post by Hectors

Are BMAT scores not being used to decide interviews this year? Becuase people with significantly lower bmat scores than mine have gotten interviews, so was just wondering
I got an interview with 4.4 4.2 and 5A so are they still using BMAT scores?
7A*s 2As and a C
AAAB at AS
AAA predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 306
Original post by ishysmile
Are BMAT scores not being used to decide interviews this year? Becuase people with significantly lower bmat scores than mine have gotten interviews, so was just wondering

Yeah I was wondering the same cause I'm in the same position. There's a chance that they might have rejected us pre interview or they changed the selection process. Who knows 😂
The only thing we can do is stay positive cause really we could hear anytime from now or worst case scenario, get rejected.
Original post by Hectors
Yeah I was wondering the same cause I'm in the same position. There's a chance that they might have rejected us pre interview or they changed the selection process. Who knows ������
The only thing we can do is stay positive cause really we could hear anytime from now or worst case scenario, get rejected.

In the email just after BMAT they said they'd email us close to christmas and give us an update on the progress of our application, so I guess we just wait till then to hear from them :smile:
Reply 308
Has anyone gotten an email about Imperial Bursaries? It gave me a heart attack today, thinking it was a invite to interview by some grace of God lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hectors

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they say when they'll issue the third batch by?
Original post by dee1296
Has anyone gotten an email about Imperial Bursaries? It gave me a heart attack today, thinking it was a invite to interview by some grace of God lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I nearly died too! But it said it was a generic email at the bottom so everyone who applied should have received it.
Reply 311
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they say when they'll issue the third batch by?

No they said they could not tell. 😊
A rejection from Imperial received through UCAS :/

EDIT: After my interview on Tuesday.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by evazilber57
A rejection from Imperial received through UCAS :/

EDIT: After my interview on Tuesday.
Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry to hear that! How did you think the interview went?
Would all international applicant interviews already have been given out? Or could they still send some out?
Original post by santabanta554
So sorry to hear that! How did you think the interview went?

Thank you :smile:

I thought it was horrible so I'm not particularly surprised. It was so short, I have not collected myself properly & the ethical question they gave was quite unexpected.

Btw, did Oxford give you any feedback in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile:

I thought it was horrible so I'm not particularly surprised. It was so short, I have not collected myself properly & the ethical question they gave was quite unexpected.

Btw, did Oxford give you any feedback in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that is a shame - don't worry though it's their loss not having a candidate like you :smile:

Yea Oxford replied with a generic email saying that they could only interview 30 internationals so unfortunately I didn't make the cut. I guess just gotta hope for Imperial (interview in Feb) but the fact that they didn't take you makes me feel uneasy haha :s
Original post by santabanta554
Ah that is a shame - don't worry though it's their loss not having a candidate like you :smile:

Yea Oxford replied with a generic email saying that they could only interview 30 internationals so unfortunately I didn't make the cut. I guess just gotta hope for Imperial (interview in Feb) but the fact that they didn't take you makes me feel uneasy haha :s

Thank you for your kind words :smile:

Honestly, I don't think you should worry, I'm sure they didn't like me as a person/I screwed up the teamwork+leadership+ethics questions. I'm sure you'll do better!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for your kind words :smile:

Honestly, I don't think you should worry, I'm sure they didn't like me as a person/I screwed up the teamwork+leadership+ethics questions. I'm sure you'll do better!

Hi. So sorry to hear. But don't worry it's not the end of the world and if any medical school accepts you that's all you need to become a doctor.

I'm getting really scared about Imperial interview now. What questions did they ask?

Good luck for your other choices!

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I nearly died too! But it said it was a generic email at the bottom so everyone who applied should have received it.

I didn't get one :/ should I be worried about them deleting me from their mailing list or something? I was receiving generic emails from them earlier...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending