The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danthepancake
Ive recieved an offer for European Politics at King´s. Does anyone know if it is a good course or should I just firm my offer for War Studies instead? Both courses seem interesting.

if you ask me, then definitively War Sudies! It's one of their signature programs and known world wide! Congrats on getting in! I've heard it's really competitive :wink:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Just got an offer for Religion, Politics and Society!:smile::smile::smile:
Anyone doing English?
Original post by AMKrishnan
Anyone doing English?

I'm doing English Language with Linguistics... Very different course though by the sound of it!
Yeah! Gonna firm up soon. Hopefully it'll mean I can get an early shot on accommodation and modules and the like.
Original post by HollyIndiaa
I'm doing English Language with Linguistics... Very different course though by the sound of it!

I'm doing English with Film Studies, so yeah quite different! But close enough xD
Anyone doing English?

I might take the film module in first year. I have an offer for English Lit on its own but I love film. I'll ask what the course is like.

You going to the open day on the 25th?
Original post by chiligrinder95
I might take the film module in first year. I have an offer for English Lit on its own but I love film. I'll ask what the course is like.

You going to the open day on the 25th?

You sound like me! I love film as well :') and I'm not sure, I probably will though as its just an hour on the train. Where can I find out more about the open day?
Original post by Bonnie and Clyde
Got a response from KCL to study International Relations in October... no offer since then. Anyone else still waiting on an IR offer?

Me !
I've applied in October and still nothing :frown:.

Where else did you apply ?
You sound like me! I love film as well :') and I'm not sure, I probably will though as its just an hour on the train. Where can I find out more about the open day?

Here man, http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/offerholders/undergraduate/events.aspx
Original post by marsbms
Me !
I've applied in October and still nothing :frown:.

Where else did you apply ?

Queen Mary's (my insurance) for IR - got an offer
LSE for IR - rejected me on the basis of my GCSE grades (all B's)
UCL for Politics and Eastern European Studies - got an offer
Royal Holloway for IR - got an offer

Kings should be getting back to use soon though, isn't the deadline in like March?
How come Kings are taking so long? I was expecting a reply start of jan...
biomed offer today woo!!!
Does anyone know the contract length of accommodation at KCL?
Got an offer for Law/German Law!!! So excited right now! :smile:
Anyone here got an offer for War Studies at King´s? I got my conditional offer today :biggrin:
Original post by Danthepancake
Anyone here got an offer for War Studies at King´s? I got my conditional offer today :biggrin:

Got mine for WS and History in January.
Hello! I got unconditional offers for the Mental Health Studies and the Child & Adolescent Mental Health MSc! Anyone else for either one of these courses??
Got offer to study law this week. Anyone applying for KCL Dickson Poon scholarship?
Original post by lavidastudent
Got offer to study law this week. Anyone applying for KCL Dickson Poon scholarship?

Yep! I was planning to apply :smile:
Have you already thought about the essays?

Latest