The Student Room Group

First Year Vacation Schemes/Insight Days 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jackalastomony
I would have thought so considering there are only 8-12 spaces (depending on your source of information). I emailed the day after my interview to ask about the timescale in which I would be likely to hear of the outcome of my application and I was told to e-mail if I haven't heard anything by the end of this week. It IS now the end of the week - I can't seem to concentrate fully on my revision, because I keep checking my e-mails etc, yet don't want to e-mail as it seems overly sycophantic!

Do you exams any time soon? Which uni are you in? :smile:
Has anyone heard back from 'Hogan Lovells' about their 'campus ambassador' role yet? Just wondering if i should email them and ask ;/
still nothing... so much for 'find out by friday'.
Original post by aliakhan
Has anyone heard back from 'Hogan Lovells' about their 'campus ambassador' role yet? Just wondering if i should email them and ask ;/

I was rejected post online test, serves me right for doing it hungover haha
Original post by Conzy210
I was rejected post online test, serves me right for doing it hungover haha

Ouch! I don't know what to say :confused: - when did you do the online test? I' don't think I've done one yet except the application form
PFO from linklaters :frown:
Original post by aliakhan
Ouch! I don't know what to say :confused: - when did you do the online test? I' don't think I've done one yet except the application form

Did it last week, was fairly happy to get onto the second stage tbh.
Anybody had anything from weil?
Anybody had anything from weil?

Nope. We won't hear anything until Monday at the earliest now. It should be Monday really, since they originally indicated we'd hear back on Friday
Anybody on Freshfields tomorrow, and Slaughter and May on Tuesday?
Anything else left to apply for so late in the day?
Original post by Selym95
Anything else left to apply for so late in the day?

I believe Norton Rose Fulbright have a first year open day still open to apply to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnyRandomName
Nope. We won't hear anything until Monday at the earliest now. It should be Monday really, since they originally indicated we'd hear back on Friday

Do you think we should email them and ask at this point?
Original post by Caesar95
Do you think we should email them and ask at this point?

Currently I'm planning to email tomorrow morning if I don't hear from them today. I don't think it would be unreasonable for you to email now though, if that's what you want to do.
Anybody heard? This is insane!
Anybody heard? This is insane!

I heard this morning by phone. It was good news for me. Good luck!
I heard this morning by phone. It was good news for me. Good luck!

Congratulations!

Did you hear from hem before emailing? I'm still waiting (and I haven't emailed: though not unreasonable, I guess they wouldn't make one wait if they had decided they want to give him/her an offer) :frown:

Oh, and I've just realised that we share our criminal law tutor! I'm at Worcester :smile:
Congratulations!

Did you hear from hem before emailing? I'm still waiting (and I haven't emailed: though not unreasonable, I guess they wouldn't make one wait if they had decided they want to give him/her an offer) :frown:

Oh, and I've just realised that we share our criminal law tutor! I'm at Worcester :smile:

Thanks! Yeah I hadn't emailed them beforehand. You might still have got it, it seems to be taking a while for them to inform everybody, my friend only got told that she has a place about half an hour ago!

Oh wow, small world, I didn't know you were at Worcester! James was awesome, I always enjoyed his tutes :smile:
Thanks! Yeah I hadn't emailed them beforehand. You might still have got it, it seems to be taking a while for them to inform everybody, my friend only got told that she has a place about half an hour ago!

Oh wow, small world, I didn't know you were at Worcester! James was awesome, I always enjoyed his tutes :smile:

Ahah they tried to call me yesterday, but I did not check my English number! It's been good news for me as well :smile:

We'll meet soon then :smile:
Ahah they tried to call me yesterday, but I did not check my English number! It's been good news for me as well :smile:

We'll meet soon then :smile:

Congratulations, see you soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending