ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Well ive joined because im interested in what people think on a guy starting uni at 50yrs old and get help on info on many university pros and cons

ReputationRep:
    Joined today, not too sure why, as Ive finished my AS exams now...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by casey.ware8)
    Joined today, not too sure why, as Ive finished my AS exams now...
    Hiya, welcome to :tsr:

If you've finished AS then stick around as you'll find this site helpful for A2 and any further onard studies

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just joined today and Ive got my exams starting xo I thought of coming here t get some help from You guys and I'm really struggling in science with biology and physics thanks
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by sadia786)
    Hey, I just joined today and Ive got my exams starting xo I thought of coming here t get some help from You guys and I'm really struggling in science with biology and physics thanks
    Hi, welcome to :tsr:

Are these GCSE/A Level exams? If so, your best option is to look at the Study Help section of the site, and find the subjects in question - then make a thread in that section of the site. You'll probably get the best help possible by doing that method

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've joined today hello
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by tosh6)
    Yes I've joined today hello
    Hi tosh6, welcome to :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    hi my name is ghost (Ghost is my actual real name) I came here looking to improve my grades so when I get to sit my GCSEs I can hopefully get an A or A*

ReputationRep:
    Hello

My name is Kelvin, I study Economics and Accountancy at City University London, and I am in my final year. I've come on here to get advice and help for two final year modules (Industrial Organisation and Applied Econometrics) that I am sitting for in August and would like some advice on how to approach them/ revise for them in order to achieve as high grade as possible.

Thanks

Kelvin
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kelvin1994)
    Hello

My name is Kelvin, I study Economics and Accountancy at City University London, and I am in my final year. I've come on here to get advice and help for two final year modules (Industrial Organisation and Applied Econometrics) that I am sitting for in August and would like some advice on how to approach them/ revise for them in order to achieve as high grade as possible.

Thanks

Kelvin
    Hi there, welcome to :tsr:

Your best bet would be to have a look at the University section of the site - from there you will be able to find your uni/course and you should then be able to get the advice you are after

Ghost Run welcome to TSR
    I'd recommend that you have a look at the GCSE section of the site - from there you should be able to get the advice and tips needed to boost your grades

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I am Tirthankar,16.
    My Moto of life is to spread the infection of Physics..mainly It's Astrophysics.;!
    I love Astrophysics,Astronomy and all the things related with science..!
    I love to explore,to write poems,and many more things!
    I'm Very Fond Of Music..When Words fall,Music speaks Out.!

You know..that we have a small time to do many things...many many!!!
    There are soo many things to do...to know to realize...!!
    "If you can give the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run"...you will be a successful person...!
    I believe that life is what we make it!
    You can't change your future,but you can change your habits..and it will change your whole future..!
    And the most important thing...I am what I am!
    So do not waste your time...be the change you want to see..;!
    Miles to go

ReputationRep:
    Hello Sir,I have Joined TSR Tonight.! I love Physics and Maths Very Much....I have got my own thoughts on Astrophysics and Astronomy............I'll Surely share On My TSR,!
    Happy To see you all...............

ReputationRep:
    Just joined June 27th

ReputationRep:
    Whos just finished A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I joined today after my sisters boyfriend said it would help me with the university process, of writing my personal statement. Also said it was good for other things. Thought ide give it a go.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Tirthankar_6776)
    Hello Sir,I have Joined TSR Tonight.! I love Physics and Maths Very Much....I have got my own thoughts on Astrophysics and Astronomy............I'll Surely share On My TSR,!
    Happy To see you all...............

Based on your interests, you may want to check out the Maths and Physics forums
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Just joined June 27th

Hi there, welcome to :tsr: How are you finding it so far on here?
    (Original post by nyrahsaleem)
    Who's just finished A2?Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, welcome to :tsr: If you have a look at the A Level Forum then you may see other people who are finishing/have finished their A Levels
    (Original post by shauna'louise)
    Hi, I joined today after my sister's boyfriend said it would help me with the university process, of writing my personal statement. Also said it was good for other things. Thought i'd give it a go.

How are you finding the university process/personal statements so far?

You may find some help in writing personal statements by looking at the Personal Statement Library and the Applications/UCAS section.

If any of you have got any more questions then just let me know and I'll be around to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)

Based on your interests, you may want to check out the Maths and Physics forums

Hi there, welcome to :tsr: How are you finding it so far on here?
    Hi, welcome to :tsr: If you have a look at the A Level Forum then you may see other people who are finishing/have finished their A Levels

How are you finding the university process/personal statements so far?

You may find some help in writing personal statements by looking at the Personal Statement Library and the Applications/UCAS section.

If any of you have got any more questions then just let me know and I'll be around to help.

I have done my first draft, is there anywhere I can get someone to look over it?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by shauna'louise)
    I have done my first draft, is there anywhere I can get someone to look over it?
    I suppose you could get some help from the Personal Statement Advice section, but it does say not to post any of your PS there. Creating a thread in there asking if there is a place on TSR where people can look over your personal statement may be a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I joined today to get help with choosing a course and applying to university.

ReputationRep:
    Hiii, I'm new here todayy and 16! I've joined because i'll be starting a levels in september and hopefully i can come here for help.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.