Have you joined TSR today? Say hello! Watch

casey.ware8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Joined today, not too sure why, as Ive finished my AS exams now...
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by casey.ware8)
Joined today, not too sure why, as Ive finished my AS exams now...
Hiya, welcome to :tsr:

If you've finished AS then stick around as you'll find this site helpful for A2 and any further onard studies
sadia786
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I just joined today and Ive got my exams starting xo I thought of coming here t get some help from You guys and I'm really struggling in science with biology and physics thanks
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sadia786)
Hey, I just joined today and Ive got my exams starting xo I thought of coming here t get some help from You guys and I'm really struggling in science with biology and physics thanks
Hi, welcome to :tsr:

Are these GCSE/A Level exams? If so, your best option is to look at the Study Help section of the site, and find the subjects in question - then make a thread in that section of the site. You'll probably get the best help possible by doing that method

Hope that helps!
tosh6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes I've joined today hello
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tosh6)
Yes I've joined today hello
Hi tosh6, welcome to :tsr:
Ghost Run
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi my name is ghost (Ghost is my actual real name) I came here looking to improve my grades so when I get to sit my GCSEs I can hopefully get an A or A*
Kelvin1994
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello

My name is Kelvin, I study Economics and Accountancy at City University London, and I am in my final year. I've come on here to get advice and help for two final year modules (Industrial Organisation and Applied Econometrics) that I am sitting for in August and would like some advice on how to approach them/ revise for them in order to achieve as high grade as possible.

Thanks

Kelvin
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kelvin1994)
Hello

My name is Kelvin, I study Economics and Accountancy at City University London, and I am in my final year. I've come on here to get advice and help for two final year modules (Industrial Organisation and Applied Econometrics) that I am sitting for in August and would like some advice on how to approach them/ revise for them in order to achieve as high grade as possible.

Thanks

Kelvin
Hi there, welcome to :tsr:

Your best bet would be to have a look at the University section of the site - from there you will be able to find your uni/course and you should then be able to get the advice you are after

Ghost Run welcome to TSR
I'd recommend that you have a look at the GCSE section of the site - from there you should be able to get the advice and tips needed to boost your grades
Tirthankar_6776
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,I am Tirthankar,16.
My Moto of life is to spread the infection of Physics..mainly It's Astrophysics.;!
I love Astrophysics,Astronomy and all the things related with science..!
I love to explore,to write poems,and many more things!
I'm Very Fond Of Music..When Words fall,Music speaks Out.!

You know..that we have a small time to do many things...many many!!!
There are soo many things to do...to know to realize...!!
"If you can give the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run"...you will be a successful person...!
I believe that life is what we make it!
You can't change your future,but you can change your habits..and it will change your whole future..!
And the most important thing...I am what I am!
So do not waste your time...be the change you want to see..;!
Miles to go
Tirthankar_6776
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello Sir,I have Joined TSR Tonight.! I love Physics and Maths Very Much....I have got my own thoughts on Astrophysics and Astronomy............I'll Surely share On My TSR,!
Happy To see you all...............
cbreef
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just joined June 27th
nyrahsaleem
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Whos just finished A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
shauna'louise
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I joined today after my sisters boyfriend said it would help me with the university process, of writing my personal statement. Also said it was good for other things. Thought ide give it a go.
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tirthankar_6776)
Hello Sir,I have Joined TSR Tonight.! I love Physics and Maths Very Much....I have got my own thoughts on Astrophysics and Astronomy............I'll Surely share On My TSR,!
Happy To see you all...............

Based on your interests, you may want to check out the Maths and Physics forums
(Original post by cbreef)
Just joined June 27th

Hi there, welcome to :tsr: How are you finding it so far on here?
(Original post by nyrahsaleem)
Who's just finished A2?Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, welcome to :tsr: If you have a look at the A Level Forum then you may see other people who are finishing/have finished their A Levels
(Original post by shauna'louise)
Hi, I joined today after my sister's boyfriend said it would help me with the university process, of writing my personal statement. Also said it was good for other things. Thought i'd give it a go.

How are you finding the university process/personal statements so far?

You may find some help in writing personal statements by looking at the Personal Statement Library and the Applications/UCAS section.

If any of you have got any more questions then just let me know and I'll be around to help.
shauna'louise
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by spotify95)

Based on your interests, you may want to check out the Maths and Physics forums

Hi there, welcome to :tsr: How are you finding it so far on here?
Hi, welcome to :tsr: If you have a look at the A Level Forum then you may see other people who are finishing/have finished their A Levels

How are you finding the university process/personal statements so far?

You may find some help in writing personal statements by looking at the Personal Statement Library and the Applications/UCAS section.

If any of you have got any more questions then just let me know and I'll be around to help.

I have done my first draft, is there anywhere I can get someone to look over it?
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shauna'louise)
I have done my first draft, is there anywhere I can get someone to look over it?
I suppose you could get some help from the Personal Statement Advice section, but it does say not to post any of your PS there. Creating a thread in there asking if there is a place on TSR where people can look over your personal statement may be a good idea?
floraharai
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! I joined today to get help with choosing a course and applying to university.
Amandeep :)
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hiii, I'm new here todayy and 16! I've joined because i'll be starting a levels in september and hopefully i can come here for help.
avengertutor
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, My name is Katherine, and I am here to get the shortcuts on maths, as its very tough for me to understand the algebra, trigonometry, calculus and statistics. So i want to learn the basics shortcuts to solve the problems related to these subjects. And I will also share my trip and tricks with you guys. Thanks to all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (378)
37.35%
No - but I will (77)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.02%

Watched Threads