Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but it's only the first stage and it's VERY VERY hard to get in...

April 16th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a portfolio review for Fashion Knitwear in a couple weeks. :eek: anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vluevl)
    I have a portfolio review for Fashion Knitwear in a couple weeks. :eek: anyone else?
    Me too mines April 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had Westminster interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yay, full portfolio review for CSM Womenswear, but I am really confused about my portfolio.. Not confident at all.. Went to LCF interview, but received a rejection. Quite fine with that though...

And do you know how many is invited for the full review? I mean, how privileged am I? Haha..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stigkjaer)
    Yay, full portfolio review for CSM Womenswear, but I am really confused about my portfolio.. Not confident at all.. Went to LCF interview, but received a rejection. Quite fine with that though...

And do you know how many is invited for the full review? I mean, how privileged am I? Haha..
    Hi,would you please share your mini-portfolio? I'm really curious because I got an offer at LCF but CSM didn't even offer me a full portfolio review:/. I think you are very priveleged haha

ReputationRep:
    I will PM you the link

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've still got two csm interviews for womenswear and also for fashion design with knit but if I don't get into csm I have westminster for fashion design and lcf for womenswear and I'm really really confused as to which one I should I pick... Westminster or lcf? Any thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLx)
    I've still got two csm interviews for womenswear and also for fashion design with knit but if I don't get into csm I have westminster for fashion design and lcf for womenswear and I'm really really confused as to which one I should I pick... Westminster or lcf? Any thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In think most people chose westminster for various reasons. I think you would have more creative freedom there. Plus the internship scheme there is outstanding!

Also can i ask what you are planning on bringing? (i have no guidance from my teacher as because they teach fine art)
    I have an interview for fashion print and FDM on the 30th this month.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also is anyone else bringing garments?? If so are you mounting them or.....???? Please help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronke_a)
    Also is anyone else bringing garments?? If so are you mounting them or.....???? Please help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was intending on bringing my portfolio, my current FMP sketchbook and a garment for the project in currently doing in just a garment bag on a hanger what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily-kate)
    I was intending on bringing my portfolio, my current FMP sketchbook and a garment for the project in currently doing in just a garment bag on a hanger what about you?
    I am bringing :
    an A1 portfolio of a few fine art examples life drawing and large illustration. 1or two garments and final pictures

2 sketchbooks, (1 personal work)

1 reaserch folder

1 very small book of rough notes and drawings

1 mini lookbook

1 slim book (like 5 pages) of illustrations and fashion communication examples.

It sounds like a lot but i have kept it short and sweet. Its a bit radom because i have no idea of what i am doing as i study fine art.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone ever contact CSM? If so, through which email and did they respond?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _dreamcatcher_)
    Did anyone ever contact CSM? If so, through which email and did they respond?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no but i want too, what email should i use?

ReputationRep:
    no but i want too, what email should i use?
    No idea:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yikes, oh well its not that important then.

ReputationRep:
    How come you all wanna email CSM? If you call up then you can speak to the course leader or whoever is available on the phone

ReputationRep:
    How come you all wanna email CSM? If you call up then you can speak to the course leader or whoever is available on the phone
    I wanted to know if i could bring garments!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to know if i could bring garments!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you can take whatever you like

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you can take whatever you like
    Fantastic! Because I plan on bringing random bits and bobs that link to my work .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 27, 2015

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.