Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anniejtmd
So lucky you gwt to find out soon. Good luck! Yeah a-levels and thanks :smile:

Aww thank you!! :smile: how long do you have to wait? its so nerve racking!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Haha yeah I sorted out my student finance just waiting on the NHS bursary now
Original post by KatieRc86
Aww thank you!! :smile: how long do you have to wait? its so nerve racking!

Just under 2 months :frown: I keep having nightmares about results day hahaha
Original post by anniejtmd
Just under 2 months :frown: I keep having nightmares about results day hahaha

Oh god thats ages away - but stay positive - it'll pass quickly and I am sure you will have done fab!! :redface:
Original post by NazUddin
Haha yeah I sorted out my student finance just waiting on the NHS bursary now

NHS bursary helped me soo much as i was getting so little from student finance.... what course are you doing?
I'm looking to do diagnostic radiography 😊
Original post by loppsy101
NHS bursary helped me soo much as i was getting so little from student finance.... what course are you doing?
if my offer is 280 (BBC), and i got say BCC, do you think i'd still get in? :/
Original post by emalouise_96

They will yeah, herts is known for being lenient in those circumstances. BBC and BCC are very close anyway :smile:
Original post by emalouise_96

I have no idea - I had an offer of 24 distinctions and 12 merits (I'm doing and access course not a levels) and they said when I asked the question if I miss the distinctions by a few would I get in and she said no, even tho I have 5yrs experience as a clinical assistant in radiology - but I would always check with the uni!! Keeping my fingers crossed U achieve your grades tho! :smile:
I have no idea - I had an offer of 24 distinctions and 12 merits (I'm doing and access course not a levels) and they said when I asked the question if I miss the distinctions by a few would I get in and she said no, even tho I have 5yrs experience as a clinical assistant in radiology - but I would always check with the uni!! Keeping my fingers crossed U achieve your grades tho! :smile:

Oh cool your doing an access course. I'm doing a foundation year in science at Kingston, which is very similar. To progress onto my biochem degree I need 50% in my modules and 60% in Chem.
Good luck hope we both make it and get in :smile:
Original post by tariktarkan1907
They will yeah, herts is known for being lenient in those circumstances. BBC and BCC are very close anyway :smile:

I'm just in mega panic mode that sociology is gonna let me down! :frown: But i'm staying positive and crossing my fingers haha!!

They often say you wouldn't get in but do anyway, I feel most uni's are like that. A friend of mine needed ABB for UEA and got BBC and still got in! So I'm gonna stay positive and just pray I get the grades haha! Thanks!
Reply 312
Anyone starting optometry this year?
Reply 313
I have a conditional offer from Herts to do my final year of LLB this September. (:

I'm from Malaysia, so i'm open to new friends.
I applied when the accommodation portal first opened in April. And was told about May, when i hadn't heard anything i phoned and they said about July time. They were running late. My offer is unconditional, so I dont think i will have to wait until August.
Original post by beckywells44
I applied when the accommodation portal first opened in April. And was told about May, when i hadn't heard anything i phoned and they said about July time. They were running late. My offer is unconditional, so I dont think i will have to wait until August.

I'm still waiting too. I applied in April and also have an unconditional. Good to know they're just running behind on this sort of thing.
Hey guys!
Got an unconditional for biomedical science, anyone else doing the same course?! 😀 .....
Original post by Smithy126
Hey guys!
Got an unconditional for biomedical science, anyone else doing the same course?! 😀 .....

Me but I'm not unconditional although I have the grades so it's all good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by linnyloo87

Aww congrats! It'll be unconditional soon then! :smile: did you go to any of the applicant days hun?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by linnyloo87
Me but I'm not unconditional although I have the grades so it's all good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww congrats! It'll be unconditional soon then! :smile: did you go to any of the applicant days hun?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending