ReputationRep:
    Hey guys and girls

ReputationRep:
    Greetings everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Joined this forum ages ago but was too scared to introduce myself properly and try to make friends xD

I'm Steph, starting college in September for 3 years. In my first year I'll be studying GCSE Sociology, Maths and Photography alongside a Modern European History AS Level. In the following years I'll be taking four AS/A2 levels.

I play dance games! Like, the four arrows on the metal pads that go up/down/left/right. I play professionally. Here's a link to show what I mean by 'professionally' xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCziinOXCE

Nah, I'm kidding. This is how professionals play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLLCGz9TxyQ

I also like books. I love them, in fact. I write my own. I've had some of my work published in the British Library.

So yeah, I'm trying to do the friend thing xD I hope it works~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binkierose)
    Hi! Joined this forum ages ago but was too scared to introduce myself properly and try to make friends xD

I'm Steph, starting college in September for 3 years. In my first year I'll be studying GCSE Sociology, Maths and Photography alongside a Modern European History AS Level. In the following years I'll be taking four AS/A2 levels.

I play dance games! Like, the four arrows on the metal pads that go up/down/left/right. I play professionally. Here's a link to show what I mean by 'professionally' xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCziinOXCE

Nah, I'm kidding. This is how professionals play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLLCGz9TxyQ

I also like books. I love them, in fact. I write my own. I've had some of my work published in the British Library.

So yeah, I'm trying to do the friend thing xD I hope it works~
    Welcome to TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Heellloooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm 19 and just finished my AS. The results werent really up to the mark at all, and i want to study in the US on a scholarship. is there any chance colleges will provide scholarships for a student with bad grades? also, what could be my next steps to get good grades for my A2? (study tips for english language and literature + gov.pol all units)
    can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

New here I finished my undergrad and starting masters soon. Look forward to this site! Originally from Eastern Europe and planning to stay in London and work after.

ReputationRep:
    Heeeyyy, only just got this so have no clue what I'm even doing but starting uni in September next year so would be good to start speaking to people who are already at uni or who are going next year aswel

ReputationRep:
    Hi to all newbies here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FTEF99)
    Heellloooooo!
    (Original post by Maesha)
    Hi everyone,
    I'm 19 and just finished my AS. The results werent really up to the mark at all, and i want to study in the US on a scholarship. is there any chance colleges will provide scholarships for a student with bad grades? also, what could be my next steps to get good grades for my A2? (study tips for english language and literature + gov.pol all units)
    can anyone help?
    (Original post by viki.pilenche)
    Hi,

New here I finished my undergrad and starting masters soon. Look forward to this site! Originally from Eastern Europe and planning to stay in London and work after.
    (Original post by Elysha Lee)
    Heeeyyy, only just got this so have no clue what I'm even doing but starting uni in September next year so would be good to start speaking to people who are already at uni or who are going next year aswel
    (Original post by JEoR)
    Hi to all newbies here!
    Hello newbies

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, so welcoming, i just wanted to get things straight. what am i able to do here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eman5000)
    hey guys, so welcoming, i just wanted to get things straight. what am i able to do here?
    Anything your heart desires.

ReputationRep:
    1. No newbies

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. Fellow newbie here.

I've visited these forums for a while now, just to see what people say about certain uni's and courses, but was too scared to make an account and join the party...

But here I am! Nice to meet you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenWhisper)
    Hi all. Fellow newbie here.

I've visited these forums for a while now, just to see what people say about certain uni's and courses, but was too scared to make an account and join the party...

But here I am! Nice to meet you all
    Hey newbie :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO :bl:

ReputationRep:
    Here Newbies
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    Chances are if you are in this forum, you are new!

This thread is for anyone who is a newbie who wants to come and chat to other members who are new - you can talk about anything from where you are going to make your first thread to how many jaffa cakes you can fit in your mouth at once!

Feel free to post links to your first threads in here to share them with fellow newbies and get chatting!

(To post links click on the globe icon above with the thing that looks like binoculars!)

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to this thread. I'm Elsa and I like pizza and anime. x

ReputationRep:
    heya everybody. What's uppp?

ReputationRep:
    *insert positive vibes here*

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.