Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Code101)
    You would need to get a mid high B in info 3 to get an A overall. Here is the breakdown for each unit and the total amount of marks you need.
    Attachment 433539
    That's for the link! I just calculated it using my real UMS and the assumption that I have got B exact in coursework (hopefully better )
    And I need 86 more UMS which is a low B, hopefully I can get that :/

ReputationRep:
    What are the key topics for the case study?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone answer me this question please:

Describe suitable recovery procedures for the data stored on the UCDM servers located in Ipswich?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    That's for the link! I just calculated it using my real UMS and the assumption that I have got B exact in coursework (hopefully better )
    And I need 86 more UMS which is a low B, hopefully I can get that :/
    No problem a low B is doable, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    and what are the components of an extranet? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Finally how are extranets kept secure?

ReputationRep:
    No problem a low B is doable, good luck!
    Thanks! You too!
    What grade do you need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Thanks! You too!
    What grade do you need?
    Well I got 74 UMS for info 1 which is a mid B, retook info 2 this year (the exam was FANTASTIC btw ) probably gonna get 72 UMS which is a low B, then for info 4 i got 62/70 (Raw mark) which is 69 UMS: a mid A so in order for me to get atleast a B overall i would need to get a minumum of a high D for info 3 XD so basically im guaranteed a B minimum 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Well I got 74 UMS for info 1 which is a mid B, retook info 2 this year (the exam was FANTASTIC btw ) probably gonna get 72 UMS which is a low B, then for info 4 i got 62/70 (Raw mark) which is probably about 74 UMS which is a high A so in order for me to get atleast a B overall i would need to get a minumum of a mid D for info 3 XD so basically im guaranteed a B minimum 😂😂
    Lucky!! My university requires an A so I have to get that 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    I have quite a few contradicting notes saying that white box and/or black box should be tested by the developers. Anyone know which one it is?

ReputationRep:
    Recognise a few people here from INFO1/2, now back for 3

How many case studies are people learning/have learned? I'm going to concentrate on the ones on this list: http://www.what2learn.com/info-3-pre...-coup-de-main/ but should I be doing others as well?

Unfortunately today is book return day so I have to go into school and have less time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quinny898)
    Recognise a few people here from INFO1/2, now back for 3

How many case studies are people learning/have learned? I'm going to concentrate on the ones on this list: http://www.what2learn.com/info-3-pre...-coup-de-main/ but should I be doing others as well?

Unfortunately today is book return day so I have to go into school and have less time
    The only case study is the UCDM one no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGuyRik)
    The only case study is the UCDM one no?
    The page mentions other case studies, and there are some in the Nelson Thornes book, so do we actually need to know them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quinny898)
    The page mentions other case studies, and there are some in the Nelson Thornes book, so do we actually need to know them?
    I think those are just examples mate for topics to help us understand. We just need to apply out knowledge to UCDM .

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a table or something that shows the grade boundaries for INFO3 over the past few years?

ReputationRep:

Dangerously close to panic mode I think, time for a break

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how to answer this

UCDM and the company it is merging with have similar aims. Describe other factors that the new organisation should consider when developing its ICT strategy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could any one tell me why the size of an organisation effects the backup and recovery procedures?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How exactly do we apply knowledge to UCDM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halled3)
    How exactly do we apply knowledge to UCDM?
    Just reference some of the things they do from the pre-release during the essays.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.