Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alechaymaria)
    Predicted 41 Points at IB with 776 HL, applying for International Relations
    Damn those predictions are incredible!! What are your HLs??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afern)
    Damn those predictions are incredible!! What are your HLs??
    English, Economics and History

ReputationRep:
    3A* 5A 1B 2C

AS: A (99%) A(95%) BB
    Predicted: A*A*AA

Applying to do combined social sciences, everywhere else I'm applying for history. Does anyone have more info on combined or the extension of PS for explanation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparster)
    Anyone go to the Durham Open day on Saturday? Found it decent, a lot of walking though. I am applying for Geography at Hatfield.

GCSEs - 7 A*s 3 As

AS Levels - AAAA 92.3% average.

Stayed at St Chad's overnight for the open day though and the cathedral bell was sooo loud. Noty to staying there again.
    I stayed at St Chads too and I loved it!! No working showers though?? Weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patronus7)
    I stayed at St Chads too and I loved it!! No working showers though?? Weird
    uh my shower worked? Walls were incredibly thin though. This guy in the room next to me was playing bloody Subway Surfer or something (LOL) with the sound effects on like full volume till quite late. Almost wanted to knock on his door and tell him to shut up

ReputationRep:
    uh my shower worked? Walls were incredibly thin though. This guy in the room next to me was playing bloody Subway Surfer or something (LOL) with the sound effects on like full volume till quite late. Almost wanted to knock on his door and tell him to shut up
    There weren't any on my floor!! Yeah I know - I could hear people turning on the sink from two rooms away ugh. My room was so cool though it was right on the curved part looking out onto the street and the cathedral!!

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Chemistry (St John's) 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There weren't any on my floor!! Yeah I know - I could hear people turning on the sink from two rooms away ugh. My room was so cool though it was right on the curved part looking out onto the street and the cathedral!!
    DUDE. inb4 you were next to me. I was looking out onto the cathedral and road too lol. Which floor are we talking here?

ReputationRep:
    DUDE. inb4 you were next to me. I was looking out onto the cathedral and road too lol. Which floor are we talking here?
    oh man i think it was third? i remember a few flights of stairs !!

ReputationRep:
    oh man i think it was third? i remember a few flights of stairs !!
    Ah I believe I was second floor, a door number between 17-20 won't say exactly just cus... you remember your number? don't have to say the exact one.

ReputationRep:
    Grey all the way
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or Aidan's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alechaymaria)
    English, Economics and History
    Mine are the same except Philosophy instead of Econ.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I believe I was second floor, a door number between 17-20 won't say exactly just cus... you remember your number? don't have to say the exact one.
    I'm pretty sure mine was in the hundreds? Idk

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, has anyone gone to an open day to Durham? If you have, how was it? Cause i missed the open days...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also what is the campus code for durham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applying for the marketing course!
    My GCSEs are pretty bad but I'm predicted a 41 for IB.

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application for Politics at Hatfield today. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Which college is supposed to have the best accomodation, ie. single room ensuite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerseyalevel)
    Which college is supposed to have the best accomodation, ie. single room ensuite?
    I know Josephine Butler is all single room ensuites, but that's self-catering.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a definitive list of numbers of applications to each College? Thanks in advance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.