The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danni_079
YAY someone that's going to be on my media and communications course, well at least for some of it :smile:. Accommodation opens tomorrow? Wow I didn't think it was that early!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, when I went to the open day a woman told me to apply within the first day to get a good chance as its first come first serve! The uni said to keep checking the website from the 30th March so I've been refreshing the page so much haha
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Accommadation is now open! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katieh1406
Accommadation is now open! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

A day early!? 😵😵😱😱 OMG! Not prepared for this moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going there this year as well to study sport & exercise science, does anyone know if there is a certain time the accommodation line opens?
Reply 304
Original post by Marcus_Musik7
I'm going there this year as well to study sport & exercise science, does anyone know if there is a certain time the accommodation line opens?

It's open now! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's open now! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

just saw it online thanks! haha but not ready for this barely know where I want to stay haha
Reply 306
just saw it online thanks! haha but not ready for this barely know where I want to stay haha

I'm exactly the same! I have places in mind but price is putting me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm exactly the same! I have places in mind but price is putting me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I know what you mean, me and my friend put our applications through just now, the prices are a lil high but guess it is what it is at the end of the day :/ a job can help with the rent though :smile:
Reply 308
yeah I know what you mean, me and my friend put our applications through just now, the prices are a lil high but guess it is what it is at the end of the day :/ a job can help with the rent though :smile:

Oh definitely! I've done this all before anyway haha, where have you put? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh definitely! I've done this all before anyway haha, where have you put? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sweet, your alright then haha ahh I put in North holmes and Parham road but with different rooms because don't really like the prices of the other ones haha, where did you put? :smile:
Reply 310
Ah sweet, your alright then haha ahh I put in North holmes and Parham road but with different rooms because don't really like the prices of the other ones haha, where did you put? :smile:

Haha I guess! I lived in parham before, what rooms did you put? I haven't done it yet as I have no idea where to put. I love lanfranc but it's so expensive! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I guess! I lived in parham before, what rooms did you put? I haven't done it yet as I have no idea where to put. I love lanfranc but it's so expensive! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh cool, errr I put in a standard superior en-suite, standard, then a medium room and a large room but I'm honestly hoping I get a en-suite whether it's in north Holmes or parham. Did you like it there? I know what you mean it's lush but too much money :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 312
Ahh cool, errr I put in a standard superior en-suite, standard, then a medium room and a large room but I'm honestly hoping I get a en-suite whether it's in north Holmes or parham. Did you like it there? I know what you mean it's lush but too much money :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice choices, the standard superior are so nice!! Double beds and modern houses, the mediums are too. Ensuite is a must for me haha! Yeah it was alright, I just got unlucky as I had ****ty housemates, and didn't have an ensuite as I went through clearing! :frown: but everyone else I know loved it. I really want to put lanfranc and St George's but financially it's difficult! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice choices, the standard superior are so nice!! Double beds and modern houses, the mediums are too. Ensuite is a must for me haha! Yeah it was alright, I just got unlucky as I had ****ty housemates, and didn't have an ensuite as I went through clearing! :frown: but everyone else I know loved it. I really want to put lanfranc and St George's but financially it's difficult! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks and yeah I can imagine, I was unlucky to miss seeing the accommodation when me and friend went up there :/ and tbh a en-suite is a must for me as well but I'm just hoping I get one, ahh that's always the problem at uni :/ always the risk with accommodation :/ ahh yeah I know what you mean, I was gonna put petros court (whatever it's called) down but that's way to expensive as well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 314
Thanks and yeah I can imagine, I was unlucky to miss seeing the accommodation when me and friend went up there :/ and tbh a en-suite is a must for me as well but I'm just hoping I get one, ahh that's always the problem at uni :/ always the risk with accommodation :/ ahh yeah I know what you mean, I was gonna put petros court (whatever it's called) down but that's way to expensive as well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sucks! I've seen parham, St George's and lanfranc :smile:. Apparently pin hill is pretty social, Petros court looks horrible to me, too boxed in compared to St George's which is similar but nicer haha! I'm sure you will, you've applied early enough!! Where are you coming to uni from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sucks! I've seen parham, St George's and lanfranc :smile:. Apparently pin hill is pretty social, Petros court looks horrible to me, too boxed in compared to St George's which is similar but nicer haha! I'm sure you will, you've applied early enough!! Where are you coming to uni from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can imagine it looks nice haha, it does in the photos :L ah I never thought of it like that haha, now you said, yeah hope so haha, I made sure did everything early even down to finance :P I'm coming from Ipswich, so like a 2 hour drive which isn't that bad or it's just a train to Stratford and then to canterbury :biggrin: tbh I can't wait to get there haha, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 316
I can imagine it looks nice haha, it does in the photos :L ah I never thought of it like that haha, now you said, yeah hope so haha, I made sure did everything early even down to finance :P I'm coming from Ipswich, so like a 2 hour drive which isn't that bad or it's just a train to Stratford and then to canterbury :biggrin: tbh I can't wait to get there haha, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you'll be fine! :smile: oh god I've done half of my finance, just got to do the parents details, I hate student finance, it's awful. Oh that's not too bad, I'm in Folkestone, it's about half an hour from Canterbury haha! Ah love Stratford, amazing shopping :wink:. You'll love it I promise, do you like going out drinking/clubbing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you'll be fine! :smile: oh god I've done half of my finance, just got to do the parents details, I hate student finance, it's awful. Oh that's not too bad, I'm in Folkestone, it's about half an hour from Canterbury haha! Ah love Stratford, amazing shopping :wink:. You'll love it I promise, do you like going out drinking/clubbing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I recon so haha :P ah ok cool cool, some of the questions in the application are so weird haha and yeah I've heard some bad things about it :/ ah that's decent haha, you'll be all good then haha omg I do as well haha, tbh I'm a shopaholic haha especially when it comes to nice clothes and shoes haha, I know I will haha and yeah I guess, tbh I've been out drinking but haven't actually been out to clubs properly yet but going this weekend haha. Is it good in Canterbury?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 318
Yeah I recon so haha :P ah ok cool cool, some of the questions in the application are so weird haha and yeah I've heard some bad things about it :/ ah that's decent haha, you'll be all good then haha omg I do as well haha, tbh I'm a shopaholic haha especially when it comes to nice clothes and shoes haha, I know I will haha and yeah I guess, tbh I've been out drinking but haven't actually been out to clubs properly yet but going this weekend haha. Is it good in Canterbury?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! Haha, but I guess it's all part of it :smile:. Oh definitely, if I get a job around here soon I can keep it at uni too. Me too, my bank account must hate me tbh! Oh my god it's amazing in Canterbury, I know where to go and on what nights haha! I'm hoping I have flatmates that enjoy going out! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know! Haha, but I guess it's all part of it :smile:. Oh definitely, if I get a job around here soon I can keep it at uni too. Me too, my bank account must hate me tbh! Oh my god it's amazing in Canterbury, I know where to go and on what nights haha! I'm hoping I have flatmates that enjoy going out! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah true haha and would you recommend getting a job and working on a Saturday? Or Saturday and Sunday? Oh gosh you and me both haha I just ordered a pair of shoes today as well when I'm supposed to be saving for uni haha ah dope haha I can't wait to check it out then, you'll have to tell me where to go and when :P haha yeah that would be sweet haha I doubt I'll go out loads while I'm there but I defiantly will haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending