Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LNAT Results 2015 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    28, so pleased! Just waiting for Kings for Politics, Philosophy and Law

ReputationRep:
    25/42
    Pretty happy since this was the 4th exam I wrote in 4 days at the time and I was just mentally exhausted by that point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerbreadman)
    24/42, not too happy. I haven't heard anything from Kings or UCL yet, so a bit anxious.
    Same score, same boat. I haven't heard from Kings, but I have an offer from Durham, so go figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For those people who have Durham offers and LNAT scores 23-25 what are your predicted grades? If you don't mind me asking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmurp017)
    Crossing my fingers that 23 is enough for UCL, Bristol.
    It's worth remembering that an 'average' score in the context of the LNAT is still pretty good given that you tend to get a very high calibre of student taking the exam, due to the competitiveness of the course and the participating unis.
    Being honest I expected to get betwen 20 and 25, which is exactly what I got, but I had hoped it would be closer to 30.
    Still, I think I've done enough to not get rejected on the basis of an LNAT score so I guess mission accomplished in that respect.
    my friend got 17 and got into bristol so you'll probably be ok!

ReputationRep:
    still no results and have a surname with B. anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlan)
    Score of 25
    Not really happy about it but I got offers from my three LNAT unis (Oxford, Durham & KCL)
    may i ask what your grades were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robthehero)
    Same score, same boat. I haven't heard from Kings, but I have an offer from Durham, so go figure. :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, do you mind me asking you what you got for as levels/ GCSE? I'm still waiting on durham and want to see if I have any chance!

ReputationRep:
    Surname starts with H. Got results 30 minutes ago. 26/42 Hopefully good enough :/

ReputationRep:
    Score of 33, probably what got me offers from Oxford and UCL!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashni11)
    Got an offer from bristol though.. Do you hold any offers yet?
    I got an offer from City University London (didn't need LNAT for this tho), waiting on KCL, Durham, Nottingham and QMUL... I am an international student with a bachelors degree - double major in Criminology & Ethics Society and Law from the University of Toronto, so hopefully my post secondary experiences can add to my qualifications.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I got a 22. Waiting on kings and durham.
    Is it enough ? Even if the rest of my application is good. GCSEs 3A*s 5As 3Bs
    A level subsidiary 4 As
    Carrying forward three A level subjects.
    Maths, Economics, Geography.

ReputationRep:
    i got a 22, feeling really down. It may sound stupid but although i have offers from some non-LNAT unis i'm now having second thoughts about whether law is for me at all.

ReputationRep:
    I got 23 and got an offer from Oxford. The LNAT is definitely not everything!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm well chuffed with my 31 but it's a bittersweet feeling really as the only LMAT uni I applied to rejected me yesterday - best of luck to everybody else, I'm glad the results are coming through for us all now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got the big 40 UCL here I come LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzypiper)
    Hey, do you mind me asking you what you got for as levels/ GCSE? I'm still waiting on durham and want to see if I have any chance!
    I'm an international student from the US, I don't think my grades will help you much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 34 - must have blown that Oxford interview more than I even realised at the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitL97)
    For those people who have Durham offers and LNAT scores 23-25 what are your predicted grades? If you don't mind me asking!
    I got 23 and have a Durham offer. Predicted 3A* 1A.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.