Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Can't properly say about meds, I think I've heard similar possibly from people on here on some antidepressants? Though don't know about dosage/particular one. At the same time from what I know that also can be a symptom of depression :dontknow:
    I'd say speak to your GP next week, ask what they think?
    and also - hey and welcome to the society! Hope that GP can fix something up :hugs:

That's good oh no that sucks so stupid and unfair of them :mad: Could you ask disability office or something? :dontknow: Super well done on the results :eek: That's amazing!!! :woo:
    Sorry about flashback Hope colouring is good - about if chatting would help. :hugs:

:woo: well done! Need to ask about DSA stuff still... have the form but haven't completed yet.

ooo :eek: Fresh water? Get neon tetra's :teeth: I remember seeing 'em when we considered getting some.

:dontknow: Don't listen to the trolls :nah: - they're trolls! Up to you if you do take some time off, I know it's something I sort of semi-wonder about? Or at least reducing internet time. But don't do it just for some dumbos on the internet :nah:

That's okay! :eek: Yeah I like Begin to Hope a lot too :woo:

Go for it :hugs: Completely get what you mean about face to face - and if you're still struggling then would be good if you could see someone! Not wasting their time - you're paying Uni fees, aren't you? They're there to help you when/if you're struggling

I really need to see someone just to talk to face-to-face, too - been having group therapy the past 2 terms, but then that's a whole group - which is good, but less time to just ramble/splurge a bit at someone but yeah - go for it :hugs: I know that my uni also has a wellbeing "drop-in" session thing, as part of the student support services - just basically a slot anyone can go to and talk to the "wellbeing advisor"/counsellor-y type person

:hugs:

---------------------------------------

So exhausted :sad: hate being ill :/ Also well-being drop-in wasn't on for some reason -I think they must have just updated the website late/only changed it last night. Annoying, though :/ but oh well.

Got a test for credit tomorrow, but done no revision yet and haven't a clue is only 5-10% of this module (which is 10% of the year), but still

Bleh. Going to have an early night I think either way
    Yeah just gonna do fresh water, iv been looking at the neon tetras found someone that has the same size tank that im getting has 6 of them, but gonna go to the fishey shop and see what they suggest!

Someones selling a tank for £25 that new is like £60 :O so going for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I posted earlier about uni and stuff and I was upset about it I had a cry but now I'm going to make a positive about it, I can't change their minds about their decision and I want to go to uni so another year will be worth it I suppose. At least I didn't get fully rejected from ALL of my choices and I have a chance to go to back to it.

Hope everyone else is okay tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Blergh, I do not know myself Thanks :hugs: Hope you start to feel better soon :yep:
    !
    :hugs: Thanks And thank you for helping last night, means lot

Also Pathway, I'm not ignoring you I promise! My PMs have gone all weird for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Eeeek, I don't know. Might wait and see a bit longer (I've been saying this since August :ninja:). I had group therapy with camhs and I found it so useful when I was over the worst of my depression. Definitely helped me understand it a lot better.
    Hope the test goes well!
    Go email/apply to the thing online! :poke: :hugs:
    Ah that's good Yeah I'm finding it helpful at the moment, mostly just having something I can go to every week is good, plus the other people there are good
    Thanks! Done nothing for it, but oh well

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Yeah just gonna do fresh water, iv been looking at the neon tetras found someone that has the same size tank that im getting has 6 of them, but gonna go to the fishey shop and see what they suggest!

Awesome oh that's really good! :eek: Yays for fish

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    I posted earlier about uni and stuff and I was upset about it I had a cry but now I'm going to make a positive about it, I can't change their minds about their decision and I want to go to uni so another year will be worth it I suppose. At least I didn't get fully rejected from ALL of my choices and I have a chance to go to back to it.

Hope everyone else is okay tonight
    Exactly! Glad you're feeling more positive about things :hugs:

-----------------------------------------------

Going to go get some sleep now I think eurgh, feel so low and out of it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :hugs: Thanks And thank you for helping last night, means lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries, anytime
    Ah that's good Yeah I'm finding it helpful at the moment, mostly just having something I can go to every week is good, plus the other people there are good

You have to go in and book an appointment :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: For some reason April/May is my brain's favourite time for a meltdown so if I'm still not feeling great before then I'll definitely go. The :poke: is awesome, could do with somebody following me and prodding me with a stick

Hope you manage sleep :yep: :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Thank you! :hugs: I hope you feel better!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Not rushing into getting the fish though, going to follow tips and have the tank set up for about a month before getting the fish so its perfect for them
    Proper excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got to be a human tomorrow

Food talk...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Going to the mother in laws for lunch and that means both eating and eating in front of someone other than my boyfriend which even though iv eaten infront of his mum. Hundreds of times it seems very scary at the moment

Im becoming so engrossed in ED behaviour i even counted my calories earlier and lets just say it wasnt good but i couldnt stop myself and now im worried its going to get worse and worse
    Im literally in a downward spiral i think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay fish! Shame you weren't allowed a cat but fish are a nice alternative. Btw, try not to invest too much emotionally in them - my brother had fish when he was 15 and they kept dying then he'd be really upset and I had to remove the dead bodies. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Yay fish! Shame you weren't allowed a cat but fish are a nice alternative. Btw, try not to invest too much emotionally in them - my brother had fish when he was 15 and they kept dying then he'd be really upset and I had to remove the dead bodies. :mmm:
    Id love a cat but apparently not :sadpanda:
    Im gonna be a mess when 1 dies still doing research on which ones are best, but i wont fully decide until we get to the shop and have a look round!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Id love a cat but apparently not :sadpanda:
    Im gonna be a mess when 1 dies still doing research on which ones are best, but i wont fully decide until we get to the shop and have a look round!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apparently fish die very easily My brother read all the books etc (and wanted to be a marine biologist) yet even that didn't stop them dying. Although it was a tropical tank so a little harder to look after than fresh water.

ReputationRep:
    why did I stay up till this time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So sleepy and don't want to go on this course today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't properly say about meds, I think I've heard similar possibly from people on here on some antidepressants? Though don't know about dosage/particular one. At the same time from what I know that also can be a symptom of depression :dontknow:
    I'd say speak to your GP next week, ask what they think?
    and also - hey and welcome to the society! Hope that GP can fix something up :hugs:

That's good oh no that sucks so stupid and unfair of them :mad: Could you ask disability office or something? :dontknow: Super well done on the results :eek: That's amazing!!! :woo:
    Sorry about flashback Hope colouring is good - about if chatting would help. :hugs:

:woo: well done! Need to ask about DSA stuff still... have the form but haven't completed yet.

ooo :eek: Fresh water? Get neon tetra's :teeth: I remember seeing 'em when we considered getting some.

:dontknow: Don't listen to the trolls :nah: - they're trolls! Up to you if you do take some time off, I know it's something I sort of semi-wonder about? Or at least reducing internet time. But don't do it just for some dumbos on the internet :nah:

That's okay! :eek: Yeah I like Begin to Hope a lot too :woo:

Go for it :hugs: Completely get what you mean about face to face - and if you're still struggling then would be good if you could see someone! Not wasting their time - you're paying Uni fees, aren't you? They're there to help you when/if you're struggling

I really need to see someone just to talk to face-to-face, too - been having group therapy the past 2 terms, but then that's a whole group - which is good, but less time to just ramble/splurge a bit at someone but yeah - go for it :hugs: I know that my uni also has a wellbeing "drop-in" session thing, as part of the student support services - just basically a slot anyone can go to and talk to the "wellbeing advisor"/counsellor-y type person

:hugs:

---------------------------------------

So exhausted :sad: hate being ill :/ Also well-being drop-in wasn't on for some reason -I think they must have just updated the website late/only changed it last night. Annoying, though :/ but oh well.

Got a test for credit tomorrow, but done no revision yet and haven't a clue is only 5-10% of this module (which is 10% of the year), but still

Bleh. Going to have an early night I think either way
    Well not just the trolls but i'd rather lose the site as a whole rather than face triggering manipulative pricks every day

I hope you're alright man? Good luck with the tests

ReputationRep:
    How many people do you all have on your ignore list? I've got 15 now 5 who just dislike me 10 trolls/Redpillers

On a plus note got some Lebanese with an old uni friend yesterday, turns out he is an ex TSR lurker? : O

Slept pretty well I think, feeling exhausted though. Planning on going into the city in a bit and picking up a few things. Thought I'd buy something nice for myself cause of results. Having annoying 'If I'd done X then I could have gotten a 2:1' thoughts which is silly and pointless. blah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Slept pretty well I think, feeling exhausted though. Planning on going into the city in a bit and picking up a few things. Thought I'd buy something nice for myself cause of results. Having annoying 'If I'd done X then I could have gotten a 2:1' thoughts which is silly and pointless. blah.
    Gah, that was me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Gah, that was me!
    Treats sound like a really good plan hun
    You honestly did really well, your ill remember, and IIRC you thought youd failed and you far from failed sweetie! Im proud of you and i know you can do this and graduate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel so alone on campus. I hate it.

ReputationRep:
    TW abuse

Spoiler:
    Show
    so was just looking through my time hop to find its 2 years ago since i found out one of my abusers had been to court. Makes me feel **** that maybe if id have reported it hed have been taken to court 10 years sooner and i could have saved alot of people the hassle upset and trauma...

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.