Turn on thread page Beta

Going down on girls - do all boys do it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    going down on girls should be as expected as going down on boys?
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I do not see in what I would get form committing such an act
    Men and women = not the same

(Original post by Alba2013)
    Your experience must be limited
    Not really

..or the girls might be young
    One or two youngens in the mix, but typically talking relatively sexually liberated/experienced women in their 20s, and the few times I've had such feedback it hasn't been limited to penetrative, it's just there hasn't been oral involved (without wishing to get too graphic)

Once they start getting good sex and it becomes important to them they will drop the selfish guys like hot potatoes, particularly if she can't orgasm from intercourse alone.
    Could see the later happening, potentially, but not the former, with a cat like me (never been dumped)

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Sorry
    S'ok poppet. Just keep it real when discussing such matters, you can apologise at the appropriate time/place

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?

As a guy, I absolutely go down on girls - quite honestly, I enjoy it a lot.
    I've twice made a girl orgasm whilst going down on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    x
    Don't worry guys our resident PUA and expert on women is here to teach us the ways!

Oh mighty one please teach us how to please our women :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Don't worry guys our resident PUA and expert on women is here to teach us the ways!

Don't go down on a girl, it's beta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Don't go down on a girl, it's beta.
    Actually not going down on a girl is beta, it probably means you've never made a girl orgasm

ReputationRep:
    Actually not going down on a girl is beta, it probably means you've never made a girl orgasm
    I was just summarizing for you the main advice of the resident PUA...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I was just summarizing for you the main advice of the resident PUA...
    Oh right sorry

Well I guess we should all listen to him as he does pull all the girls, even the imaginary ones :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Can we just take this to a vote? So this thread can just end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Black guys don't.
    some do, some don't.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry, like I am straight, but the thought of going down on a woman is off putting.I do not see in what I would get form committing such an act
    The whole point is that you're doing it for your partner. It's not about what you directly get out of it unless you're one of those people who don't get turned on by their partner getting off.

By the way do you think your balls are 100% hygienic? At least the bacteria in the vagina is good bacteria. Also you should be concentrating your effort on the clit anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh right sorry

Well I guess we should all listen to him as he does pull all the girls, even the imaginary ones :mmm:
    Who's got better game you think, Foo or I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Who's got better game you think, Foo or I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're just thirsty and really creepy, you sound like you will be the jared fogle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    You're just thirsty and really creepy, you sound you will be the hatred fogle.
    Hatred Fogle? Is that Ben Fogle's brother?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Hatred Fogle? Is that Ben Fogle's brother?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jared fogle, look him up if you don't know who he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glo420)
    some do, some don't.
    Thanks for the heads up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    The whole point is that you're doing it for your partner. It's not about what you directly get out of it unless you're one of those people who don't get turned on by their partner getting off.

By the way do you think your balls are 100% hygienic? At least the bacteria in the vagina is good bacteria. Also you should be concentrating your effort on the clit anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I clean my privates, twice a day.So my partner should have no problem in going downstairs, but I am put off at how most vaginas look.

ReputationRep:
    At your service, TSR :top2:

Most women are most pleased to be with guys who please themselves, ironically enough :dontknow:

(Original post by digitalangel18)
    90% of girls EXPECT it
    Either I’ve been dating the 10% or my girls have kept their mouth shut about expectations (or both, which is kinda likely). Literally only one girl I’ve ever been with has made plaintiff meows about me not being so keen, plus one other hinted at disappointment on one occasion. Granted I’ve had few long term relationships, mind

if you say "I'm not going down on you" to a girl you'll never see her again - no joke
    Not sure I’ve ever put it in quite those terms but frankly wouldn’t consider it a loss if a girl felt that oral was a dealbreaker, or was prepared to ostensibly blackmail me with threats of dumping (she’d find I pip her to the post and dump her sorry ass) *if you’ll pardon the pun*

You shouldn't want oral from a girl if you don't return the favour
    According to which high authority? It’s no-one’s place to tell anyone else what they should or shouldn’t want in a relationship (within the law), although generosity, balance, and a degree of justice, if not necessarily complete equity/fairness, is of course somewhat to be encouraged :holmes:

I clean my privates, twice a day
    Quote of the week! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    x
    In the least rude way possible have you given thought that this could be factor in to why you're single?

As you should know cunnlingus is the one of the most pleasurable activities a girl can receive and I think about only 25% of girls can actually orgasm from non-clitoral stimulation. Thus you haven't made 75% of girls you've been with orgasm :holmes:

Give a girl good oral and she'll keep coming back for more

Just my thought

ReputationRep:
    In the least rude way possible have you given thought that this could be factor in to why you're single?

As you should know cunnlingus is the one of the most pleasurable activities a girl can receive and I think about only 25% of girls can actually orgasm from non-clitoral stimulation. Thus you haven't made 75% of girls you've been with orgasm :holmes:

Give a girl good oral and she'll keep coming back for more

Just my thought

Can you post the actual source?
    I mean I am no sex expert but you do not need to go down to fully satisfy a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Can you post the actual source?
    I mean I am no sex expert but you do not need to go down to fully satisfy a woman.
    Sure, I heard the source from a youtube channel actually but there is plenty of sources backing my claim;

http://www.yourtango.com/20072009/ca...ercourse-alone

This quotes 80% cannot orgasm from penetration alone

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.