Turn on thread page Beta

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Mature wiser member? lmao
    Lol just looked at your profile and you're actually a new member who's young. Maybe I was thinking of somebody else...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You know nothing...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jon Snow
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Awks do I know you? :erm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One of the first members I started Vming You are such a nice person and even though your posts are a bit rubbish you still give good advice sometimes

I do love our chats because it's basically me making fun of you Joking aside though you are a lovely person and a great user, everyone could use a bit of karmacrunch in their life :woo: Although you are really secretive :eyeball:

Good luck with your studies

Also you and Mr... should totally meet :teeth:
    Soooo mean. (the bits in bold) :lol:

:rolleyes: at the bit in italics and how am I secretive? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank youuuu! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww stahppppp too kind :blushing:

Why are you so nice smh

I think you just loved stalking everyone elses faces tbh :mmm: Mine was obviously most beauts

Thanks I'm pretty sure I have more posts than you so you're probably safe Why do I never see you post then? :eek:

You're welcome :hugs:
    :jumphug: <33

Bahahah XD Well, obviously. :mmm:

Um... yeah you've been here longer than I have but Ive just checked and after I send this we'll actually hold exactly the same number of posts which is pretty weird. :erm: Does that mean I'm no longer "safe"¡? :cry2: Ohmygoodgod, send help. :woo:
    I've absolutely no idea. I don't see you post either- Maybe it's bc you comment in different sections to myself +vice versa¿ Clearly------> :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr.... although it makes it 10x more difficult to assess in a dark nightclub though

Oh that sucks :sigh: I hate people who just point out flaws with you and you're just like -____- I can't change me ffs. I remember you making a thread about it actually so I hope you got all the advice you needed in clearing it

Hahah it's not a easy task either so well done
    That's true, though it's hard to see anything in night clubs

Nahh, non of the advice worked. My skin is an enigma, nothing it does makes sense. For the most part my skin is clear now, hyper pigmentation just miraculously disappeared a few months ago. But it has a habit of coming back for no reason -.- stupid skin, worst organ.

Haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    still doing this?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Schrödingers Cat;59295491]Can't say I've seen you post :erm: Not much to say but ignore most of the Muslim hating threads on here is my only advice to you Alsoooooo goodluck with the studies

aww so kind, thanks though i will ignore them and good luck to you too! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Oh but there's so much I know

I've actually found a user who posts useful things in the maths forum :woo:

Although we haven't spoken and I haven't seen you post I can tell you're lovely Good luck getting into maths and keep helping Maths people
    So much you know? I'm curious .-.
    Thanks, it's nice of you to say that

ReputationRep:
    You can do me but I doubt you'll have things to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Schrödinger's cat
    Do me:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Tfw I want to know what he thinks of me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Can't resist, please!
    Hello Haven't seen you post and we haven't spoken I can't give much of an opinion but you live fairly near me :eek: You're really nice
    (Original post by saeed97)
    You have no idea who i am m8
    Course I do mate, I'm 99% sure you're a dupe of someone who got banned because you have the same writing style, can't figure out who it is though :curious: You're a bit of a troll user not much else to say tbhhhh You do post some funny stuff though and it makes me chuckle so
    (Original post by money-for-all)
    what are your opinions about me ?
    Don't have much of one because we've never spoken and I haven't seen your posts I'm afraid!
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    Do your worst
    You remind me of the equivalent to a female chaotic butterfly :lol: Because of the whole I'll never find love posts and I'm never going to get married You're way too hard on yourself and although you've gone through a lot with uni it doesn't mean you're a failure at all. Just because you're 24 and never had a bf or whatever doesn't mean you're never going to find someone. You're still really young and have a lot future potential ahead of you. You just have to be realistic and set yourself goals on what you want to do. A bit deep but you probably need to hear it. As a user you're funny and generally nice and it's always nice seeing your posts

ReputationRep:
    Hello Haven't seen you post and we haven't spoken I can't give much of an opinion but you live fairly near me :eek: You're really nice Course I do mate, I'm 99% sure you're a dupe of someone who got banned because you have the same writing style, can't figure out who it is though :curious: You're a bit of a troll user not much else to say tbhhhh You do post some funny stuff though and it makes me chuckle so Don't have much of one because we've never spoken and I haven't seen your posts I'm afraid! You remind me of the equivalent to a female chaotic butterfly :lol: Because of the whole I'll never find love posts and I'm never going to get married You're way too hard on yourself and although you've gone through a lot with uni it doesn't mean you're a failure at all. Just because you're 24 and never had a bf or whatever doesn't mean you're never going to find someone. You're still really young and have a lot future potential ahead of you. You just have to be realistic and set yourself goals on what you want to do. A bit deep but you probably need to hear it. As a user you're funny and generally nice and it's always nice seeing your posts
    thanks. I think a lot of people misunderstand what I'm trying to say. Ruling out having a relationship doesn't mean you're 'giving up' on life. I'm just going to focus on other things instead, things that will be more worthwhile. I think I will be more content for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    thanks. I think a lot of people misunderstand what I'm trying to say. Ruling out having a relationship doesn't mean you're 'giving up' on life. I'm just going to focus on other things instead, things that will be more worthwhile. I think I will be more content for it.
    Pm me if you like

ReputationRep:
    Pm me if you like
    Clearly missed the 'ruling out a relationship' part

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    come at me nub
    Cocky as always

No way you're still doing GCSE's :eyeball:

Joining tsr in year 9 is a serious cry for help

You seem a lot older than you actually are and can argue pretty well, pretty sure we agree on most points and that's always good Pretty intelligent for your age I'd say

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    lets go punk.
    I've seen you post a lot, serious user who normally argues in threads or gives decent advice

I think you're a girl although I'm not sure

I'd say we may disagree on some things but generally we share the same views

(Original post by lucaf)
    Eh, why not. Shoot
    Ey up physicist

Good poster and know what you're talking about generally, don't argue much though I see you posting some things. Come off as a mature user but not sure

Love it when you bring out the physics lingo though

Good user

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Clearly missed the 'ruling out a relationship' part
    Not every PM has to be sexual smh :rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.