Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellippy)
    I got an emailing inviting me to interview and to reply via track, but nothing on my UCAS track has been updated...
    Anyone else in the same boat?
    Yep, I think they'll change it by tomorrow though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleveltimes)
    7A* 6A 1B at GCSE.
    ABBB at AS and an A in EPQ
    Predicted A*AA
    632.5 UKCAT

Nothing special really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would your results mean that you got a full academic score? I submitted my form on 19 October and am worried I would have been rejected.

ReputationRep:
    to those of you with interviews, Would your results mean that you got a full academic score? I submitted my form on 19 October and am worried I would have been rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    to those of you with interviews, Would your results mean that you got a full academic score? I submitted my form on 19 October and am worried I would have been rejected.
    Well I really doubt I got a high academic score, so honestly I don't think you should worry too much about it if you're happy with your R&R form, they're still probably giving interviews out

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I'm so worried now interviews are going out 😩

ReputationRep:
    Well I really doubt I got a high academic score, so honestly I don't think you should worry too much about it if you're happy with your R&R form, they're still probably giving interviews out
    Just wandering how many hours did you have on your R&R form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizzyportia)
    Just wandering how many hours did you have on your R&R form?
    I think around 500 something...?? Purely because my job is long hours though ^^

ReputationRep:
    I got an emailing inviting me to interview and to reply via track, but nothing on my UCAS track has been updated...
    Anyone else in the same boat?
    Congrats! Can I ask what your stats are? And how many hours of work on R&R you had?

Maybe ring them in the morning to check!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which date did you submit your r and r form. Many thanks. I'm just worried because its so difficult to get medicine interviews. I just hope I've done enough

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they'll give interviews out all on one day. My friend at keele now was interviews in Feb last year!

In a grad with 2.1 physiology. 667.5 UKCAT and 10 months HCA paid work experience last year!

Really hope this is good enough!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    Would your results mean that you got a full academic score? I submitted my form on 19 October and am worried I would have been rejected.
    I think those results would be in the high academic score bracket meaning you automatically get an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Congrats! Can I ask what your stats are? And how many hours of work on R&R you had?

Maybe ring them in the morning to check!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!!
    Stats wise, I applied with AAB predictions and UKCAT 690. My GCSEs were 4A*s and 5As, and a B.

I had roughly 500 something hours? But my job is long hours.

ReputationRep:
    Do Keele have interviews for widening participation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    Which date did you submit your r and r form. Many thanks. I'm just worried because its so difficult to get medicine interviews. I just hope I've done enough
    Truthfully, I handed in my R&R form on the morning of 2nd November, so if you're worried about having handed it in late don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    Far from a full academic score I think! Guess my R&R form was decent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!
    Stats wise, I applied with AAB predictions and UKCAT 690. My GCSEs were 4A*s and 5As, and a B.

I had roughly 500 something hours? But my job is long hours.
    AAB prediction? isn't the minimum requirement for medicine AAA?
    Congrats on your interview!

ReputationRep:
    To the people who have recieved invites to interviews, when are your interviews, what month? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rp165)
    To the people who have recieved invites to interviews, when are your interviews, what month? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    December 9th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleveltimes)
    December 9th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your r and r form? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your r and r form? thanks
    20th October I believe. Not sure if when I gave it in really matters, depends if they just work through applicants by the date then submitted the form by !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.