Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cbla98)
    Just got an interview and my gcses are 3A*s,4A,4Bs so there is hope aha
    When is your interview, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just wondering if the second batch of interviews have been sent out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amoey)
    When is your interview, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just wondering if the second batch of interviews have been sent out.
    14th of Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss2525)
    did you apply to the A100 course at kings?
    I did apply for A100 as a graduate. I just got an email from King's and unfortunately the worse had happened: I got rejected.

"Thank you for your application to King's College London. Your application has now been carefully considered. Whilst you meet the entrance requirements for the programme, applications are considered in a competitive environment. We have received many applications this year and due to the competition for places have had to disappoint many candidates. Therefore, I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place on the programme.

May we take this opportunity to wish you every success with future applications."

All the best for those yet to hear! I might be back next year for King's...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea what sort of things they'll be asking in the MMI?? Also roughly, how many stations will there be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PkT1991)
    I did apply for A100 as a graduate. I just got an email from King's and unfortunately the worse had happened: I got rejected.

"Thank you for your application to King's College London. Your application has now been carefully considered. Whilst you meet the entrance requirements for the programme, applications are considered in a competitive environment. We have received many applications this year and due to the competition for places have had to disappoint many candidates. Therefore, I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place on the programme.

May we take this opportunity to wish you every success with future applications."

All the best for those yet to hear! I might be back next year for King's...
    thats unfortunate :/ sorry to hear that but all the best with the rest of your application!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview
    4A*s 5As 2Bs at GCSE
    A*A*A at A2, B at AS
    705 at B3 ukcat

ReputationRep:
    Non eu got interview
    Singapore alevel bio chem econs math +h3 chem
    ukcat 2910 +B3 so ppl who screwed up the sjt there is still hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firewhiskey)
    Just got an interview
    4A*s 5As 2Bs at GCSE
    A*A*A at A2, B at AS
    705 at B3 ukcat
    When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Non EU + IB just got an interview for 29th Jan (I think this is a second batch)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss2525)
    When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    29th jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timothy0398)
    heyyy bro which country r u from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caoshuo)
    heyyy bro which country r u from?
    Singapore originally! But recently moved to Shanghai (hence IB haha) which school are you at?

ReputationRep:
    what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    Singapore originally! But recently moved to Shanghai (hence IB haha) which school are you at?
    I'm from sg but was born in china lol. studying at Hwa Chong Institution. see u in london haha the same day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adenine505)
    what are your stats?
    No GCSE's

IB Predicted

English Lit HL - 6
    Biology HL - 7
    Chemistry HL - 7
    Math HL - 5
    Chinese B SL - 7
    Psychology SL - 7
    +3 bonus points = 42 total

UKCAT: 735 band 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caoshuo)
    I'm from sg but was born in china lol. studying at Hwa Chong Institution. see u in london haha the same day
    Ooh HCI (y)(y) yeah see you!

ReputationRep:
    whats your ukcat?

ReputationRep:
    whats your ukcat?

(Original post by firewhiskey)
    Just got an interview
    4A*s 5As 2Bs at GCSE
    A*A*A at A2, B at AS
    705 at B3 ukcat
    don't think this is legit

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have an interview for KCL on 14th Jan, what is everyone doing for MMI prep?

Good luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    People who are from the UK and got an interview- when are your interviews?

Thanks

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.