Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't think there's going to be any interviews on 2nd March as surely we would of heard by now. From previous interview dates, it seems that people were given about 2 weeks notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NT226)
    Well I don't think there's going to be any interviews on 2nd March as surely we would of heard by now. From previous interview dates, it seems that people were given about 2 weeks notice.
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    I swear very few people have been rejected for any course at Imperial - is it usual for them to wait till March before sending out rejections or something? Maybe I'm just bitter from the long wait and unanswered emails and calls but surely it's not too much work to reject someone as soon as they know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKumar)
    I swear very few people have been rejected for any course at Imperial - is it usual for them to wait till March before sending out rejections or something? Maybe I'm just bitter from the long wait and unanswered emails and calls but surely it's not too much work to reject someone as soon as they know?
    Yeah, last year UCL for CS waited till March 31st

ReputationRep:
    It's just harsh really, they could've at least told people as they went along.

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from imperial and I'm not surprised because my personal statement was not geared towards computing
    But still I don't understand why it took them so long to make this decision anyways good luck to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganja_Saurus)
    Just got rejected from imperial and I'm not surprised because my personal statement was not geared towards computing
    But still I don't understand why it took them so long to make this decision anyways good luck to everyone else
    Yeah I just got rejected too, I'm fairly sure my personal statement was a significant reason behind it it as well but obviously can't be sure. Looks like I'll firm either or Durham or Bristol now.

Good luck to all of you for meeting your offers and thanks for the help you've given me! Fairweeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll

ReputationRep:
    Damn I'm probably up next

ReputationRep:
    Did you get rejected at 22:05? I havent recieved one yet I guess it might come through tomorrow. Anyway best of luck to all of you I'm sure we will all find success elsewhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieOH)
    Did you get rejected at 22:05? I havent recieved one yet I guess it might come through tomorrow. Anyway best of luck to all of you I'm sure we will all find success elsewhere!
    Just checked the time on mine, it was 22:02

ReputationRep:
    Just checked the time on mine, it was 22:02
    Alright thanks

ReputationRep:
    Damn guys, it is their loss! In my opinion, Durham/Bristol/UCL are just as good (and more girls probably if it matters)
    BTW, is everything through email?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone just receive a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    Seems like I survived today's 22:02 :C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edothero)
    Seems like I survived today's 22:02 :C
    Looks like we're in the same position! What are your AS and predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieOH)
    Looks like we're in the same position! What are your AS and predicted grades?
    AAABB
    A*AA maths FM phys
    + 1 A already achieved

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone that hasn't heard a single thing from Imperial (as of now) then? Just hoping I'm not the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribe)
    Is there anyone that hasn't heard a single thing from Imperial (as of now) then? Just hoping I'm not the only one
    I've had the "yeah, we've received your application" one that sounds like a rejection letter but isn't, and I keep getting these newsletter things which say my application is still being looked at. Heard nothing about any interviews or any offers or being rejected though.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't survive today's 22:02 though, just got rejected
    Good luck to those who are still waiting..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edothero)
    I didn't survive today's 22:02 though, just got rejected
    Good luck to those who are still waiting..
    Did you have an interview?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.