Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    i know people have have different veiws however wrong I may think that they are, it amazes me that anyone can be that far right and so authoritarian.
    All it means is they have the opposite views to you in pretty much everything. 'It amazes me that anybody can be so far left sung and so liberal [as half the MHoC].'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If people had not realised, the extreme political compass result I posted was to prove a point but I have now conducted a new test; I hope the Greens are still needing a new leader.

Economic Right/Left: -10.0
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.57

(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    If people had not realised, the extreme political compass result I posted was to prove a point but I have now conducted a new test; I hope the Greens are still in search of a new leader.

Economic Left/Right: -10.0
    Social Left/Right: - 9.57

Wow, i thought i was the token left UKIPer.

ReputationRep:
    I hope this makes Aph happy, he can now conduct analysis using UKIP results; I praise the consistency between UKIP Leader and Deputy Leader.

Economic Left/Right: 10.0
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 9.15

Wow, you don't fake it.

Edit: you faked it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebelbon)
    UKIP is truly the broadest party.
    Assuming Unkown Uzer wasn't proving a point I think I'll concede that. Both socially and economically you range more than the Tories albeit more socially conservative.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Assuming Unkown Uzer wasn't proving a point I think I'll concede that. Both socially and economically you range more than the Tories albeit more socially conservative.
    I'm not sure he wasn't faking. Although if it is real then UU woudl be the only exremeist in the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I'm not sure he wasn't faking. Although if it is real then UU woudl be the only exremeist in the house.
    He's far from the only extremist from my prospective.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    He's far from the only extremist from my prospective.
    No, but in house terms he woudl be the only one so far out he woudl be considered an extremist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    No, but in house terms he woudl be the only one so far out he woudl be considered an extremist.
    Saoirce got -8, -9 if we're looking solely at scores.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Saoirce got -8, -9 if we're looking solely at scores.
    If we are looking solely at scores yes, but comparing it to the house average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    If we are looking solely at scores yes, but comparing it to the house average
    I don't much care about the house average because I'm not it. To me, some of the lefties in the House historically have been as ideologically terrifying as Unknown Uzer to you despite the fact those lefties might not have been that far from the house average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Aph, you and I are both so far out to the left that we are considered extremists even within this House. Be proud of it

I don't much care about the house average because I'm not it. To me, some of the lefties in the House historically have been as ideologically terrifying as Unknown Uzer to you despite the fact those lefties might not have been that far from the house average.
    Historically? I didn't realise I counted as historic

ReputationRep:
    If people had not realised, the extreme political compass result I posted was to prove a point but I have now conducted a new test; I hope the Greens are still in search of a new leader.

Economic Left/Right: -10.0
    Social Left/Right: - 9.57

Putting Aph to shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Aph, you and I are both so far out to the left that we are considered extremists even within this House. Be proud of it

You might be theoretically extreme but you don't come across in that fashion. Some have.

ReputationRep:
    You might be theoretically extreme but you don't come across in that fashion. Some have.
    You won't be saying I don't come across as extreme when I pluck up the courage to submit some PMBs containing some of my actual views :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)

Oh I know my data analysis is underway and it's very interesting. Now if only we agreed on everything

ReputationRep:
    The entire current political system is significantly right-of-centre, so someone that seems left-wing nowadays is likely to be centre to centre-right in actuality.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    The entire current political system is significantly right-of-centre, so someone that seems left-wing nowadays is likely to be centre to centre-right in actuality.
    I don't think we can really all a large number of people here "centre-right in actuality"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I don't think we can really all a large number of people here "centre-right in actuality"
    No, I think Aph's a loony by any measure, but I think centre-left is a better tag for most of the Socs, certainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    itsdancross XcitingStuart XenonSabre

If you haven't already please do so
    I remember doing this ages ago and got bang on in the centre of the bottom left square.
    I'll do it again though.

:huff: It's annoying how the app doesn't show notifications.

I'll redo it hopefully really soon.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.