Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PL Live: Chelsea v Liverpool 31/10 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    What Skrtel situation? Seriously man, don't be biased. Costa was an a viols red card that was completely missed by the referee.

It wouldn't be shortsighted. It would be logical. Chelsea are a top club who won the league last season. They aren't getting anywhere near now and even top 4 looks in jeopardy unless something changes very soon.
    Skrtel elbowing him as they went for the ball in the first half - always the victims though ey?

Who will they replace him with? Hiddink who completely flopped with Holland and failed to get them to qualify for the Euro's and then jumped ship himself? Or maybe even Brendan or Big old Tim 'Gilet' Sherwood? I'm done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Oscar played on the right in his first season and does most of of our defensive work outside our back 4 and Matic. Going by today's performance, he does more than anyone.

I like Coutinho- he needs to be more clinical in general. I'll give it to him today. He changed the game
    I do like Oscar, don't get me wrong. The work rate etc. He's great on the ball.

Just wouldn't have him as a number 10 inside the final third that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    That gimp will devise a poorly written paragraph later about how Mourinho's attacking tactics were unlucky
    Watching a Premier League game and you still think of me. Cute and obsessed.

Don't you have a manager to be booing? Or more realistically ****ging off on Twitter because ofc no actual Madrid 'fans' actually go to games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Skrtel elbowing him as they went for the ball in the first half - always the victims though ey?

Who will they replace him with? Hiddink who completely flopped with Holland and failed to get them to qualify for the Euro's and then jumped ship himself? Or maybe even Brendan or Big old Tim 'Gilet' Sherwood? I'm done.
    :rofl:

Skrtel gave as good as he got from Costa. After Costa gets a 3 match ban for the kick at Skrtel, that will be the second time he's had a ban after playing against Liverpool (the stamp on Can previously).

But Costa is obviously the victim here :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Proud of Skrtel, didn't cry or make a fuss whatsoever after being kicked in the heart and neither did any other Liverpool player (if they saw it). Then all the Chelsea players try and get Lucas sent off. Brilliant game nevertheless, can't remember the last time we came back to winning a game after falling behind (can anyone else recall?)

Biggest thing we got out of the game is confidence especially with coutinho, coz when he's in form, the whole team is

ReputationRep:
    Or more realistically ****ging off on Twitter because ofc no actual Madrid 'fans' actually go to games.
    lol

You are annoyed aren't you.

ReputationRep:
    Watching a Premier League game and you still think of me. Cute and obsessed.

Don't you have a manager to be booing? Or more realistically ****ging off on Twitter because ofc no actual Madrid 'fans' actually go to games.
    Remember a few days ago when I called you a ****head and it got 8 reps in about 12 hours before you reported it?

Yeah me too lol.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how the game went but I hate the result.
    I actually hope Mou isn't sacked by the end of the season. Everyone gets a bad season here and there

Though if his tactics carry on till next season then he should vamoos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    lol

You are annoyed aren't you.
    I'm annoyed that nonce still has an account on here. 90% of his posts are him calling me a prick amd contribute **** all to any debate on here.

And by 'supporting' Madrid he's automatically the biggest gloryhunter on this site.

ReputationRep:
    Remember a few days ago when I called you a ****head and it got 8 reps in about 12 hours before you reported it?

Yeah me too lol.
    Yeah, I reported that, becausr funnily enough, you called me a ********, which is against forum rules. Painfully obsessed.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah, I reported that, becausr funnily enough, you called me a ********, which is against forum rules. Painfully obsessed.
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Speaking of Stones, I can see why he turned you down tbh. Joke of a club

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Speaking of Stones, I can see why he turned you down tbh. Joke of a club

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't go around calling people ********s/pricks or worse for no apparent reason - worst thing I've said to someone on here was through a gif ffs - not that I expect the mods on here to notice what goes on anyway.

ReputationRep:

Yeah me too lol.
    Lol. Prsom.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't go around calling people ********s/pricks or worse for no apparent reason - worst thing I've said to someone on here was through a gif ffs - not that I expect the mods on here to notice what goes on anyway.
    You called someone a 'nonce' literally 3 posts above that ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You called someone a 'nonce' literally 3 posts above that ffs.
    Difference between something like that, and straight up coming out and aggressively/directly calling someone a ******** without being aggregated.

ReputationRep:
    Let's get things straight

Absolutely no one on this forum likes The Shed End

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lil bishes arguing on a thread ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Difference between something like that, and straight up coming out and aggressively/directly calling someone a ******** without being aggregated.
    aggregated
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think this thread has run its course, locking before someone gets themselves banned.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.