Turn on thread page Beta

Nottingham GEM (A101) 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the waiting list! Forever in limbo hahaha, but it's not a rejection!

ReputationRep:
    Waiting list. More waiting, but at least there's no waiting for the postman monday!

ReputationRep:
    People who are on the waiting list, what were your GAMSAT scores?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hally1294)

ReputationRep:
    Mine's 60, so I guess I'm probably at the lower end of the waiting list...

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer... i had 60 on the GAMSAT!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when they have to decide on waiting list personnel?

ReputationRep:
    congrats guys!!!!

i can't take this wait anymore!!seems like they're going through groups A,B and C in turn?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who has got an offer! I'm on the waiting list, here's hoping

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!! Ahhhhh I have been waiting so long to be able to post this on one of these frustrating student room groups! Stalking all of the GEM threads since September... WOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!! And my Gamsat was 58/61 depending of weighting! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilboBaggins)
    Does anyone know when they have to decide on waiting list personnel?
    Congrats everyone on your offers! So I was on the waiting list last year and they normally email you saying what position you are on the waiting list. They don't normally do this until after the UCAS May deadline though. Then whoever rejects Notts from the people who have offers will mean more places for waiting list people. As soon as a place is available Sarb will normally ring you to say you have a place. This happens from May all the way to about August. This year a guy got an offer midway through the first week! Don't lose hope people! Quite a few people in my year were on the waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Men)
    Congrats everyone on your offers! So I was on the waiting list last year and they normally email you saying what position you are on the waiting list. They don't normally do this until after the UCAS May deadline though. Then whoever rejects Notts from the people who have offers will mean more places for waiting list people. As soon as a place is available Sarb will normally ring you to say you have a place. This happens from May all the way to about August. This year a guy got an offer midway through the first week! Don't lose hope people! Quite a few people in my year were on the waiting list
    Cheers, looks like I could be in for the long haul here then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Men)
    Wow, guess I should stop refreshing my inbox for the meantime then. Lol

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting to hear like me?!agh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lxh524)
    Is anyone still waiting to hear like me?!agh!!
    Yes!!! 🙄

ReputationRep:
    Guilty of stalking this thread for a while but I got an offer too. Gamsat 60. Is there an offer holders page?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!!!!! SO HAPPY this was the one is waiting on!

ReputationRep:
    What time did everyone get their offers? I haven't heard anything and looks like I'll be waiting until Monday 😔

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.