Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I could only possible say thank you to a few people, and they are:
    iEthan , SubZero~, Dabo_26 and Zacken, four of the most sweetest guys I've spoken to on TSR and nucdev malicious1 , my two bhai's.

Also, Andy98 , homeland.lsw, Cremated_Spatula for making me laugh (and homeland for your incredible memes) and CoolCavy , just always so sweet and kind to me.

Thank you iEthan , acupofgreentea and Indeterminate for tagging and mentioning me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    iEthan , SubZero~, Dabo_26 and Zacken, four of the most sweetest guys I've spoken to on TSR and nucdev malicious1 , my two bhai's.
    Thank you! You deserve a big thanks as well. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Matrix123 for being the nicest, most wonderfull, inspirational user ever :lovehug:
    Awww thanks Same to you-you're one of the kindest users I know and have inspired me several times, so thank you for that :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    X
    Lmao thanks Ethan.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

Also, Andy98 , homeland.lsw, Cremated_Spatula for making me laugh (and homeland for your incredible memes) and CoolCavy , just always so sweet and kind to me.

Thank you iEthan , acupofgreentea and Indeterminate for tagging and mentioning me.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, this is obviously going to be mega long but I haven't showed how much I appreciate my friends on here in agessSSSSSSsSSsss (well probably not agesSSSsssSSSSs, but ...ages ) so anyway it's overdue. :crazy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, firstly I'd like to thank: iEthan thanks for being a really lovely user, even though we don't speak much I enjoy reading through your posts and you're always overly kind to me which I honestly appreciate. acupofgreentea thanks for being such a great person. I genuinely admire all your comments bc you manage to express your thoughts in such a cool way which i find admirable Indeterminate for being so incredibly nice! You're literally the absolute nicest person on this entire forum and it's amazing and you're amazing and thanks. Arkasia for always being there for me when I need you + for being an inspiration as well as such a cool writer + for being the absolute funniest TSRian on here - i don't think you get enough credit lmao + lots more- thank you.BookBird for making the Pinturillo thread + for all the other fun game threadss which were so much fun lol and for being so great + for always being unnecessarily kind to me. Carpe Diem Jay for being my favourite year 13-er bc of your hilarious posts + for making me feel so welcome! CoolCavy for just being so cute + livening up this entire forum with your personality. Fiduciam For being so so sooo kind + for always making me feel better about myself + being funny + just being you. Mochassassin For being one of the best female TSRians + for always supporting me with everything + I'm so glad you're a support team member now + you're pretty so I shall thank you for being pretty too. Plagioclase For being such a great mod as well as awesome person, gosh- all mods really need to be like you and also for being surprisingly funny + helpful + lovely + everything else. Puddles the Monkey For always sorting everything out + for helping me with lots of stuff + for being my favourite CT member bc of your kindness. SeanFM For being such a lovely individual, this site wouldn't be the same without you + for always giving lots of good advice to everyone + for being a fun person to speak with.somemightsay888 for being so great to talk to + kind + for making me feel like your inbox is my second home + making me actually cry with laughter, like tears, at 4:30am when I should be asleep - thank you. Other people that I'd like to thank lots + lots - :lovehug: Plantagenet Crown Leukocyte RayApparently usycool1
    Well, I don't think I managed to portray my gratitude v well. :cry: I guess I tried + I'm so incredibly sorry if I've missed anyone out..I definitely know I have but.. :sigh:- that also took me a really long time to type out, i hope it'll actually send now. btw, it doesn't mean that I'm being ungrateful for your presence rather my brain has failed me once again. It always seems to be the case when I attempt making these kind of posts, doesn't help that I'm simultaneously trying to revise vectors. Lastly and most importantly, thank you all a whole lot for caring + being able to put up with such an annoying person- wouldn't be able to do it myself. I genuinely love you all lots. <3
    Tysm Anon. You're actually amazing & the bestest & everythingggg :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    haha it sounds like im giving a speech for a noble prize but id like to thank:

georgiaswift and SeanFM for always giving people good advice and saying the right thing.
    Ethereal World for righting an amazing blog and being my early morning buddy. and for tagging me in Molviji threads.
    BrokenLife for being able to relate to me on the most personal level.
    CoolCavy and Biryani007 for always telling people they are beautiful and making them happy.
    MrsSheldonCooper for always speaking honestly and bias free about things.
    Student403 for being an all rounder person.

i have a big list of other people but these are the people i feel contribute most to TSR. sorry if i missed you off the list.
    PRSOM! Thank you it really means a lot to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    omg i totally forgot,somemightsay888 im sorry. my intention was to tag you with ethereal world
    Don't pity mention me :hand: :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks for dragging me into this, BookBird :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Being horribly selective here because there are so many great people here and I don't want to write an essay, but...

BookBird: Generally outstanding person, excellent taste in anime even if your husbando choice is moderately misguided, top quality scream-cushion and sympathy provider, listens to my sardonic anime commentary and only complains a bit, will hopefully take over the global media empire soon so I'm maintaining this relationship for power and influence also a great friend.
    Anon_98: Scientists have failed to create a perpetual motion machine but Anon proves that a perpetual enthusiasm/cheerfulness machine is most definitely possible. Lovely person, makes the world (and TSR) a happier place!
    Edminzodo: Thank you for sticking with me for so long! Great, friendly and highly intelligent person and an incredible fount of egyptological knowledge, I hope we can continue our conversations for a long time!

ReputationRep:
    somemightsay888 im sorry i didnt tag you. i totally forgot u but doesnt mean u get a pity post.

id like to thank u bc i like your rants about university life and rat droppings in food etc. :lol: i also want to thank u for when u message me while at work and my boredom goes, idc if im a bad employ, work is boring af. one last reason why ad like to thank u is bc of your funny molvi jokes and just being a funny person in general!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Anon's right in that you are one of the nicest people on here - I'm always amazed at how kind you are to anyone and everyone and you hold a lot of thoughts on the world I not only respect, but really agree with.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you're a real guddun. Thank you so much for everything you do on here and all the support you give others. :hugs:
    Thank you for being such a kind person :cry2: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Only have a few people to thank.

Thank you Plagioclase for being a great friend, and actually listening to my anime recommendations. Also for putting up with me when I'm being a pest. You da real MVP.

Thank you Anon_98 for being the sweetest human being on the planet. Your messages truly bring me joy and brighten my day. <3

Thank you TSR Mustafa for being terrible at mafia, and thus allowing me to shine more. Also, for introducing me to Erased. :ahee:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Anon, you are kind to extents I can't even fathom sometimes - you're always so lovely and always spreading so much niceness throughout the community. I couldn't even begin to express how grateful I am for how you are toward others (including me) on here and how much I love you.

You are an amazing writer and please don't feel embarrassed by the birthday situation - you saw balloons as my avatar and wished me a happy birthday on the offchance, I can't even express how amazed I am that you'd care that much, even if it wasn't actually my birthday.

Seriously, thank you so much for being you. :hugs:

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    Tysm Anon. You're actually amazing & the bestest & everythingggg :cry2:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Thanks for dragging me into this, BookBird :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Being horribly selective here because there are so many great people here and I don't want to write an essay, but...

BookBird: Generally outstanding person, excellent taste in anime even if your husbando choice is moderately misguided, top quality scream-cushion and sympathy provider, listens to my sardonic anime commentary and only complains a bit, will hopefully take over the global media empire soon so I'm maintaining this relationship for power and influence also a great friend.
    Anon_98: Scientists have failed to create a perpetual motion machine but Anon proves that a perpetual enthusiasm/cheerfulness machine is most definitely possible. Lovely person, makes the world (and TSR) a happier place!
    Edminzodo: Thank you for sticking with me for so long! Great, friendly and highly intelligent person and an incredible fount of egyptological knowledge, I hope we can continue our conversations for a long time!
    :cry:

Jellytots. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Thank you! You deserve a big thanks as well. :hugs:
    Thanks.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Imperion For always making me laugh and handle the sass and being a hugglebear. :jumphug:
    Aph For being you :hugs:
    SeanFM For those awesome VM's and just being one of the nicest person to talk to. :penguinhug:
    Indeterminate For being such a gentleman and always seeing the best in the worst :bigsmile:
    Hydeman The great posts making me laugh :rofl: and to be someone I can relate to!
    z33 For sharing music and just being able to make anyone laugh :laugh:
    Student403 Idk what to say, just know that I'm thankful you're here. :teehee:
    iEthan sharing the same weird Obbsession as me. I found a new developer yesterday and it looks awesome! :jumphug:
    Matrix123 for being the nicest, most wonderfull, inspirational user ever :lovehug:
    Aww that's very kind of you! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol ty
    lmao I should be thanking you.

ReputationRep:
    lmao I should be thanking you.
    You just did m8 :rofl:

Nah srsly thanks, we should chat more

ReputationRep:

Oh **** yh lool

We should!

ReputationRep:
    Awh! Well I think I owe you a thank you for always being there for me and your friends too!

ReputationRep:

Meh you haven't enabled PMs....

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.