Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Just look in the mirror then 😎
    :cry2:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    I'm not meant to be awake rn (or posting even tbh ) and i've been forbidden from doing all nighters yet here i am :lol:

Awww Zuluk, sorry bud i acc fell asleep at 8am
    Awww thank you bud, tbh it is very strange, sometimes my breathing is clear like today but yesterday was coughing up phlegm all day (sorry tmi ) and breath was rattling
    Aww thank you Zuluk and yeah lunch is important tbh, gonna try to eat all 3 tomorrow to get back into some sort of eating pattern.
    Loool well whatever works for you bud :yes:
    :lol: tbh anything is better than the original :rofl: awhhh you too buddy <3

Awwww Goodlight you lovely ppl :lovehug: xxx sure you will all do well <3 x
    Haha don't apologise. I'm just glad you fell asleep. I finished work at 5 and slept from 6-9 so it's all good. And now I'm wide awake

Don't pull an all nighter... And did you eat? I hope you had at least two meals Cavy

Oh no... I really hope you feel better!!! Phlegm is horrible and I know the feeling. My sister has had her cough for 2 and a bit months and some days she's better and the next it's worse than ever!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks for the VM! I honestly love you!!! And I didn't know how to reply so I'm saying f here lol

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody there? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo can you hear me? Is anybody there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Is anybody there? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo can you hear me? Is anybody there?
    aww are you all alone in the fruit bowl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    :cry2:
    hahahahaha it worked right? is that why you are crying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    aww are you all alone in the fruit bowl
    I got knocked out of the fruit bowl by a drunk hooligan actually , I'm now stuck on the dusty ground, a long way away from my fruity friends .

ReputationRep:
    I got knocked out of the fruit bowl by a drunk hooligan actually , I'm now stuck on the dusty ground, a long way away from my fruity friends .
    Awwhhhhhhhh

When you get knocked down, pick yourself up, brush yourself off and jump right back into that fruit bowl

ReputationRep:
    how did a drunk hooligan get into the fruit bowl to begin with? you guys need to up security
    get some bananas to peel you a rope so you can climb back!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    unless of course you are in the mood for betrayal, roll over to the veg bowl

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha it worked right? is that why you are crying?
    You sound aggressive. Have we met before? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    You sound aggressive. Have we met before? :unsure:
    🙁I was joking. In my head that comment was supposed to be read in a laughing way. Why did it sound aggressive? I don't think so other than this thread

ReputationRep:
    🙁I was joking. In my head that comment was supposed to be read in a laughing way. Why did it sound aggressive? I don't think so other than this thread
    Ah ok, nevermind- have a cookie. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Awwhhhhhhhh

When you get knocked down, pick yourself up, brush yourself off and jump right back into that fruit bowl
    I can't pick myself up and brush myself off, I have no hands, I can't jump back into the fruit bowl, I have no legs :sigh:... I envy human beings so much sometimes :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Then I realise I can pull off retro sunglasses in a way non of them can and I'm like 'what a bunch of losers'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    how did a drunk hooligan get into the fruit bowl to begin with? you guys need to up security
    get some bananas to peel you a rope so you can climb back!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    unless of course you are in the mood for betrayal, roll over to the veg bowl
    Your probably right about us needing to up the auntie with our security system, currently if a hand moves into close proximity of the bowl we all just start screaming...
    The drunk hooligan put me back in the fruit bowl this morning, and then proceeded too eat my best friend! :eek::bawling:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't even go there :afraid:.

ReputationRep:
    I can't pick myself up and brush myself off, I have no hands, I can't jump back into the fruit bowl, I have no legs :sigh:... I envy human beings so much sometimes :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Then I realise I can pull off retro sunglasses in a way non of them can and I'm like 'what a bunch of losers'.
    Grow some(aka go rotten, you'll end up with lots of arms and legs), anything is possible!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha don't apologise. I'm just glad you fell asleep. I finished work at 5 and slept from 6-9 so it's all good. And now I'm wide awake

Don't pull an all nighter... And did you eat? I hope you had at least two meals Cavy

Oh no... I really hope you feel better!!! Phlegm is horrible and I know the feeling. My sister has had her cough for 2 and a bit months and some days she's better and the next it's worse than ever!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks for the VM! I honestly love you!!! And I didn't know how to reply so I'm saying f here lol
    Awww sorry Zuluk, never feel right replying to these messages unless it is in the early hours of the morning :lol:
    Awwh bless you :cute: aww i'm glad you managed to get some sleep Zuluk :hugs:
    Aha well trying not to that is going brilliantly well as you can tell :rofl: and i ate dinner tbh i'm not that fussed cos well would like to be thinner lol
    it is! thank you Zuluk, finally someone who doesn't find phlegm hilarious (yeah those ppl exist ) awwww well i hope she gets better soon :yes: and ik what you mean, sometimes it is fine then all of a sudden will be hacking my lungs up and struggling for breath
    and awwhh no problem Zuluk :jumphug: i meant it :mmm: and awhh that is so sweet, idk why tbh but thank you :hugs: and yeah cos vms are closed

--------------------
    Can't sleep so wired and on edge, like seriously who jumps when the door settles in it's hinges or when a coke can crumples? plain ridiculous :/ and possibly procrastinating going to sleep bc of bad dreams (lol i sound about 5 )
    ah well :yawn:

hope everyone is doing well

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep so wired and on edge, like seriously who jumps when the door settles in it's hinges or when a coke can crumples? plain ridiculous :/ and possibly procrastinating going to sleep bc of bad dreams (lol i sound about 5 )
    ah well :yawn:

hope everyone is doing well
    I had the same night

I had the same night
    Awh lovely :hugs: you feel on edge too? xxx

ReputationRep:
    Awh lovely :hugs: you feel on edge too? xxx
    Unfortunately yes I don't know why, everything just got very stressful. Now that I'm awake and my light is on, I feel calmer. (I sound 5 too ).

Unfortunately yes I don't know why, everything just got very stressful. Now that I'm awake and my light is on, I feel calmer. (I sound 5 too ).
    Awh bless you, and same tbh, anxiety hit the roof tonight and idek why awhhh lovely, well im glad you feel better :hugs: x aha yeah, look at us being scared of bad dreams and the dark :lol:
    awh but seriously lovely nothing to be ashamed of whatever makes you feel better :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    I am veryyyy ill

I think I have tonsillitis.

I can't sleep, have a fever, can't swallow, criessss

cant believe im ill on 2nd day back to college

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.