Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    In my original post, I said that was the cause for concern.
    my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    Don't ask him for this.

He'll actually insult you for asking him for a source for the dribble he says.
    Right let's not quote other people for help. I know you have no legs to stand on but damn dear don't hide behind other people to fight for you in your own thread.

You still fail to understand the direct connection between colonialism and poverty. I didn't know people needed links for primary school education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madman_is_here)
    How can I post a link that white people hide behind truth, according to what you bolded? What website are you antagonistically asking me to find to prove this?

Why are you asking him for a website when you were the one who made this stupid claim.

You're really are a , you know what i'll just leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkvibes)
    I've already shut down your argument,
    By trying to play the racist card

It's not that you shut me down its that I'm not going to try and argue with someone who plays such a lazy and dishonest hand

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking him for a website when you were the one who made this stupid claim.

You're really are a , you know what i'll just leave.
    Leave your own thread?
    And he asked me to provide a source aka a website? So what you're really asking is what I'm asking. Which is, why does he want a website for me to prove white people can be racist. I'm glad we agree on something.

ReputationRep:
    Because you don't have the basic information to convince them, nor the will to continue posting your lies.

(Original post by BaconandSauce)

It's not that you shut me down it's that 'm not going to try and argue with someone who plays such a lazy and dishonest hand

ReputationRep:
    How can I post a link that white people hide behind truth, according to what you bolded? What website are you antagonistically asking me to find to prove this?
    See, that's my point. You've posted some seriously racist opinions and asserted them as facts without having anything to back them up with. Now, when asked for evidence you've fallen back on the whole "well white people hide it so evidence isn't available" excuse. A more likely reason is that your opinion doesn't fit the facts, but obviously that's not the case because "white people are evil" and/or "it's all a white conspiracy."

So, I'll ask you this: "how can you prove that black people don't just hide behind the faults of others and don't record their own?" It has as much validity as your original statement did. I'm interested in how you try to worm your way out of this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)

It's not that you shut me down it's that 'm not going to try and argue with someone who plays such a lazy and dishonest hand
    Because you can't. I countered your arguments and you continue to dismiss it and call me dishonest. Im not lazy, ive proved myself. You're the lazy one for not bothering to countering what i said. I've repeatedly told you to do so and yet you are ignoring that.

Its evident to me that you are discriminating here. The moment i said there was other factors involved not just culture you realised you were wrong and now you try to justify yourself, pretty lazy and dishonest on your part, ironically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    x
    And that's my point. You were antagonising me with a rhetorical question mid-debate. Go away with your quantity over quality post.

ReputationRep:
    omg is there seriously 16 pgs about a guy wiping his arse

Simple as, this "chef" follows conventional and backward reasons to back up why he doesen't wash his hands. His restaurant should be closed and therefore case closed. But this is obviously, atypical of all asian restaurants.

ReputationRep:
    Why has no one liked the op yet.
    Because they know what he was getting at (racism) or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Simple as, this "chef" follows conventional and backward reasons to back up why he doesen't wash his hands. His restaurant should be closed and therefore case closed. But this is obviously, atypical of all asian restaurants.
    Yea some people here have alluded to this being an all-Asian thing.

ReputationRep:
    wtf dirty ba5tard

Yea some people here have alluded to this being an all-Asian thing.
    Lol, despite so, in a month or so, asian restauranttttt "hotling blinggggg"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Lol, despite so, in a month or so, asian restauranttttt "hotling blinggggg"
    I can def see that as an ad jingle ngl lool
    "dadada one pound feesh" and "hotwing bling"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://www.swindon24.co.uk/news/chef...stomers-curry/

Apparently anything that puts these people in a bad light is somehow unreliable.
    No, just the Daily Mail. It's a racist little Englander rag second only to the Express.
    What do you mean, "these people"?

(In case I sounded like an SJW - I'm not.)

ReputationRep:
    Which hand did he use or is he ambidextrous ,that would be a real problem.Simple solution don't eat take aways make them yourself easy peasie.

ReputationRep:
    And that's my point. You were antagonising me with a rhetorical question mid-debate. Go away with your quantity over quality post.
    No, I was merely pointing out that asserting a racist opinion as a fact is a stupid thing to do since it has nothing at all to back it up. But since you couldn't climb out of the hole you dug yourself into (ie: couldn't answer the reverse statement) you've taken to deflecting it instead.

It's so entertaining to shut down racists like you. Thanks for the good laugh it gave me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Yeah cause this is totally a thing with Indian food and not the chef being an idiot
    I have statistics to prove indian and kebab restuarants in the UK are less likely to reach minimum standards of hygiene: 53% or kebab shops and 48% of Indian restuarants vs just 28% of fish and chip shops and 21% of Italian food restuarants. Of course, I will admit that the Chinese come out worse at 55%

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.