Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    A girl who is into Pakistani guys obviously.
    That is so great lol

ReputationRep:
    Did you try looking under a rock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGurl)
    Dude. Chill out! This was just a fun thread lol ur taking it a bit far and when the hell did anyone say anything about you being an Islamic fundamentalist?? You don't think issues like this piss me off?? Just yesterday I watched bbc 3s new documentary called united states of hate and you know what I am appalled at the mindset of those Americans. But that doesn't mean that you need to bring up irrelevant topics onto a (clearly) jokey thread lol I mean people were debating naan vs roti vs parathas before! Seriously chill
    Sorry to cramp your style or whatever, but some of us actually take relationship issues seriously, especially when there is discussion about ethnicity involved. It's not just some big fun game asking what Pakistani guys want from girls when the implication you're giving is that we're somehow different to other guys and that we want bizarre things. We're not and we don't. I wish more girls would understand that - including Pakistanis like you who should know better about the difficulties we face. Instead you make it worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Sorry to cramp your style or whatever, but some of us actually take relationship issues seriously, especially when there is discussion about ethnicity involved. It's not just some big fun game asking what Pakistani guys want from girls when the implication you're giving is that we're somehow different to other guys and that we want bizarre things. We're not and we don't. I wish more girls would understand that - including Pakistanis like you who should know better about the difficulties we face. Instead you make it worse.
    Wow seriously? 'Bizarre things?' I literally just said what do you look for in a girl- I specified Pakistani because I am also Pakistani and that's what I'm looking for - srsly?? When did I call it a big fun game?? Guys like u are what piss people off for no apparent reason. If this thread bothers you so much pls don't reply to it -thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrControversial)
    Did you try looking under a rock?
    meaning??

ReputationRep:
    Wow seriously? 'Bizarre things?' I literally just said what do you look for in a girl- I specified Pakistani because I am also Pakistani and that's what I'm looking for - srsly?? When did I call it a big fun game?? Guys like u are what piss people off for no apparent reason. If this thread bothers you so much pls don't reply to it -thanks
    Er, you just called this "a fun thread" and "jokey". By that I assume you think you're having fun. Like I said, some of us take these issues more seriously than you make them out to be. Relationships are an especially difficult game for Pakistani guys.

At least I'm being honest about my thoughts and I speak my mind. You don't like it, that's your problem. Tell someone who cares.

ReputationRep:
    meaning??
    It was a completely random and horrifically unexpected most confusing joke.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I wasn't specifically answering your question. I made my comment to address all the stupid attitudes towards Pakistani guys that girls always seem to have, on TSR and off. We're not different to guys of any other ethnic group, we have been raised with the same values and culture as other British people. But it's impossible to break the stereotype - even with some stuck-up Pakistani girls who should know better, FFS - that we're not all sexual predators, we're not murderers and we are not Islamic fundamentalists.

Why do you feel the need to ask specifically what Pakistani guys want from girls? We want the same things as every other guy.
    wow!!!! calm down !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Er, you just called this "a fun thread" and "jokey". By that I assume you think you're having fun. Like I said, some of us take these issues more seriously than you make them out to be. Relationships are an especially difficult game for Pakistani guys.

At least I'm being honest about my thoughts and I speak my mind. You don't like it, that's your problem. Tell someone who cares.
    Calm down! Haha its only a thread , everyones going psycho

ReputationRep:
    Haha calm down! take a chill pill

Calm yourself down haha

guys i already said that!!!!!lmaooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    guys i already said that!!!!!lmaooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    nope u didn't i said that first!!!!!!

(Original post by English-help)
    i know right!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Calm yourself down haha
    but when you were told to chill it meant something different??

but when you were told to chill it meant something different??
    I was told to chill by who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i know right!!!!!
    LooL whos this :P

ReputationRep:
    I know what I look for in Pakistani men :mmm:

My sexting thread was about a Pakistani guy :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    wow!!!! calm down !!!!!
    (Original post by English-help)
    Don't patronise me or tell me to calm down. If I think this thread is making fun of Pakistani guys when it's actually a pretty serious issue for us, obviously I'm going to say something about it. Honestly some of you girls are so self-centred when it comes to relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    I was told to chill by who?
    omg lol sorry I didnt mean to reply to ur comment lol :////

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.