Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiastc)
    I said that too.... Lets just say i wrote way too much fir this question 😂
    if ur answers have some points according to ms u will get the marks (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBioBombastic)
    150 is totally wrong see cl was in excess it had 50cm^3 and h2 had 25 cm^3 so ratio was 1:1 and 25 cm^3 cl reacted product was 50 cm^3 and cl2 unreacted was 25 cm^3 so 50+25=75
    haha lol
    wait what question are u talking about? in first page OF Mcq's ?

ReputationRep:
    No i ticked 75 haha, but in the mcq i think i made lther silly mistakes ...Yeah thats like exactly what i said 👯🎉exept i think i went into way too much deatil about how the dipole is cause ie by bromine approaching electron rich pi ect but i think what u said is what they want! IB is sooooo much HARDER! Yeah i did cie too haha the problem is that edexcel are very specific if u look at there mark schemes.. So we will see haha
    u r right
    150 is totally wrong see cl was in excess it had 50cm^3 and h2 had 25 cm^3 so ratio was 1:1 and 25 cm^3 cl reacted product was 50 cm^3 and cl2 unreacted was 25 cm^3 so 50+25=75 haha lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arzam45)
    Did you get -2868.5 kJ/mol ?
    i got that to!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.adi1998)
    wait what question are u talking about? in first page OF Mcq's ?
    tbh I don't remember what did I eat yesterday how I will remember on what page it was lol

ReputationRep:
    tbh I don't remember what did I eat yesterday how I will remember on what page it was lol
    any expectaion for the grade boundries?

ReputationRep:
    about the shale gas i said it increases they will can sepereated from each other by fractional distillation and then liquified then polymerised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arzam45)
    Did you get -2868.5 kJ/mol ?
    since i did this in the last minute the energy question i got the number of moles of c4h10 then i divided -593 by it i got like 0.268 moles

ReputationRep:
    since i did this in the last minute the energy question i got the number of moles of c4h10 then i divided -593 by it i got like 0.268 moles
    about the shale gas i said it increases as they can be sepearated by their boiling temprature and then liquified and polymerized

ReputationRep:
    wait what was the mass of c4h10 2 grams right?

ReputationRep:
    I got a different answer too you so idk😂 definatly negative so a mark for that ( possibly a marks for answer , i could be wrong with mine ) and ur last one not sure about cant rememer method ..
    in the one about enthalapy of combustion did they say to show ur work?

ReputationRep:
    any expectaion for the grade boundries?
    It was easier than jan 16 and it will be probably abt 68

ReputationRep:
    what was the answer for what i the first process to obtain pure crystals
    i answered filtration it correct

ReputationRep:
    I do not think that it was easier than jan 16...lol.....😣

ReputationRep:
    Is there any unofficial mark schemes out available for chem and phy unit 1 and unit 3...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jannz)
    Is there any unofficial mark schemes out available for chem and phy unit 1 and unit 3...
    There aren't and I don't think there will be any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jannz)
    I do not think that it was easier than jan 16...lol.....😣
    😢😢😢😢😢😢

ReputationRep:
    68 is too damn high for an A grade no matter how the paoer was

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was easier than jan 16 and it will be probably abt 68
    Definitely not easier,I solved jan 2016 the night of the exam and lost 2 marks in it while I think that I will lose about 5-8 in this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omar5478)
    Definitely not easier,I solved jan 2016 the night of the exam and lost 2 marks in it while I think that I will lose about 5-8 in this one.
    Man u are so damn good at chemistry

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.