Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsunaomi)
    Omg your Facebook post came up on my Facebook feed hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did it actually!? Oh my that's insane ahahhaha it has over 50 shares now oh my

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecam29)
    Did it actually!? Oh my that's insane ahahhaha it has over 50 shares now oh my
    Like four of my friends shared it 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsunaomi)
    Like four of my friends shared it 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's crazy :") So cool that it reached you though ahahahah

ReputationRep:
    That's crazy :") So cool that it reached you though ahahahah
    It's very accurate 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dok6)
    Done Mrs Johnstone but thought the question was too specific , didn't even know what to say for against
    ah you see, i did money and wrote about how if mrs j had money, she wouldn't have had to sacrifice her child & for counter i wrote how mrs l's main issue is lonliness, not money

ReputationRep:
    Yea in hindsight i should have gave that question a chance, a wrote it off because i hadnt look over it and didnt know where to find quotes on it, i knew points but thought it would be difficult to explain, i think i done ok with mrs j, gave 2 very good points and 2 ok ones, should be enough still for an A overall hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Made this for today ahahah
    CCEA English Lit Starter Pack:
    Attachment 539779
    Just seen this on my Facebook as well, so relatable😂

ReputationRep:
    Do ccea take the grade boundaries from EVERYONE who does english lit, or is it just the grade boundaries are found from the people who do the same unit?? Like would TKAM and LOTF have different grade boundaries??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJM1802)
    Do ccea take the grade boundaries from EVERYONE who does english lit, or is it just the grade boundaries are found from the people who do the same unit?? Like would TKAM and LOTF have different grade boundaries??
    I feel like it would be everyone who did English Lit would have a universal grade boundary, but if you find out for definite let me know

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing English Language Unit 1 (higher) on the 1st June and Unit 2 (higher) on 7th June?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure the English Lit boundaries are set, A* = 90% , A = 80% and so on.. at least that's what the CCEA website appeared to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganMcAlister)
    Is anyone doing English Language Unit 1 (higher) on the 1st June and Unit 2 (higher) on 7th June?
    Mee! 🙋🏼🙋🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmck99)
    Pretty sure the English Lit boundaries are set, A* = 90% , A = 80% and so on.. at least that's what the CCEA website appeared to say
    Do they not change every year depending on how people did? or is that only some subjects like sconce where the difficult changes, cus like the English exams don't really change considerably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemnerd4life)
    Mee! 🙋🏼🙋🏼
    Aghh how are you revising for it??

ReputationRep:
    Do they not change every year depending on how people did? or is that only some subjects like sconce where the difficult changes, cus like the English exams don't really change considerably
    The maths grades and other exams like that change, but I'm pretty sure the English grades are set

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmck99)
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganMcAlister)
    Aghh how are you revising for it??
    I'm not doing too much really, I never really know what to do. For multi modal I am going over different presentational and language devices and their effects. That's all I have done so far anyway😂

ReputationRep:
    I would need to start lmaoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    I would need to start lmaoo
    Any tips? 😂

ReputationRep:
    Any tips? 😂
    I bought the english language revision book and its good for the second unit, havent looked at the first one yet but will tomarrow, only about £8 on amazon or there is a resource booklet similar to the book with tips and techniques on the ccea website under support materials!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.