What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again? Watch

amanii_ox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
today i had my final physics exam...and tbh thank goodness it's over, and never again have to do physics because i cant get my head around it whatsoever. Lit will be another subject, on friday ;-)
I don'r know if this can be classifies as a subject....................
but i'm happy to never pile on another 6 pounds over a period of 6 weeks due to stress, junkfood, and pure laziness
I really cannot wait for summer, where I can stop being a lazy pile of **** and moving my ass for something other than food and an occasional textbook here and there.
RickmanAlways
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
What is that kind of subject? I don't know an one which consists Systems, Metals and plastics in combination with. Handicrafts?!?!
Electronics (making things like door bells) metals and plastics (making useless things out of metal and plastic)
bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
today i had my final physics exam...and tbh thank goodness it's over, and never again have to do physics because i cant get my head around it whatsoever. Lit will be another subject, on friday ;-)
I almost cried.

I actually am going to cry now ;_____;

I thought that I missed my exam, I literally jumped out of bed, hand shaking, tears streaming, head pounding OHMYGOD.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE *bawls for eternity*

Anyway...
I will be happy to lose all the sciences, goodbye sport, byebyemaths you little ****, I will never do Art in this lifetime ever again and that's pretty much it.
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by bluebookie)
I almost cried.

I actually am going to cry now ;_____;

I thought that I missed my exam, I literally jumped out of bed, hand shaking, tears streaming, head pounding OHMYGOD.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE *bawls for eternity*

Anyway...
I will be happy to lose all the sciences, goodbye sport, byebyemaths you little ****, I will never do Art in this lifetime ever again and that's pretty much it.
Omg did you miss an exam? I actually woke up on Monday panicking and thinking I have a history exam to go to but it's half term lul

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biological
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
SO HAPPY I never have to study any German Literature (most depressing subject I've ever had) and French ever again.

And Oh, Economcs is quite the ********, too, in my opinion.
PATDLOL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mathsmathsmathsmathsmathsmaths
Thundershock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So happy that English Literature is over and done with. As much as I disliked the subject, Elizabeth Browning and Shakespeare should rest in peace, they don't deserve to be victims of our inane criticism and stereotyping. Good riddance...

(Original post by Biological)
SO HAPPY I never have to study any German Literature (most depressing subject I've ever had) and French ever again.

And Oh, Economcs is quite the ********, too, in my opinion.
What do you have to study for German Literature?
Kallisto
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RickmanAlways)
Electronics (making things like door bells) metals and plastics (making useless things out of metal and plastic)
I see. For me I guess it would be a bit too specifically. I would not even have choosen it. :rolleyes:
starstudent7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Abirella)
omg I am a virgo too and love makeup too.
Haha twins.:five:
Biological
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Thundershock)

What do you have to study for German Literature?
As it was in High School, it mostly contained all the "classic" authors like Schiller, Goethe, etc. Analyzing poems and historical events was also a major part of that... These old texts are so confusing to understand.
Abirella
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by starstudent7)
Haha twins.:five:
Yaaassss
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Thundershock)
So happy that English Literature is over and done with. As much as I disliked the subject, Elizabeth Browning and Shakespeare should rest in peace, they don't deserve to be victims of our inane criticism and stereotyping. Good riddance...
:rofl: well said
annjamil
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
biology, english lit and business studies
bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg did you miss an exam? I actually woke up on Monday panicking and thinking I have a history exam to go to but it's half term lul

Posted from TSR Mobile
no, I didn't miss an exam luckily. I just saw your post and panicked for no reason haha. Thank god it's half term, I was getting sick of that damn exam room. :bawling:
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A Level Chemistry
SugarBubbles2000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pixiefuller)
Yeah me too

I found the questions really confusing, especially the one about the trousers! But tbh the whole paper was bad... just glad I never have to do it again
Lol the trousers question was soo bad... I totally guessed that question and the tent components one Yeah I'm so glad too. Textiles was a nightmare and a half.
Beccarella123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Business business business
pixiefuller
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SugarBubbles2000)
Lol the trousers question was soo bad... I totally guessed that question and the tent components one Yeah I'm so glad too. Textiles was a nightmare and a half.
Yeah me too haha...
Yup and the coursework omg - I've never done so much work in my life!
SugarBubbles2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pixiefuller)
Yeah me too haha...
Yup and the coursework omg - I've never done so much work in my life!

THE COURSEWORK!!! (Rant time) Omg I was one of the first people finished with the folder (we presented our coursework in a folder) and I handed in on time and everything... Skipped lunch for two weeks every day to work on the folder.. And then I got the folder back with plenty of complaints from the teacher saying that some of my testings looked like a Year 7 made it. I WAS FURIOUS!!! Lol XD Other people had it worse though.. I only had to redo one page. (Rant over) That was my experience in early may when I should have been done and dusted with textiles so I could work on finishing Art coursework. ><
luisajones
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
So you are done with school completely? English is a compulsory subject for every single level, isn't it?
No, I'm done with gcse English. I haven't chosen to do it at A-level, so I am completely done with it!! woooooo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.48%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.91%

Watched Threads