Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your unpopular opinion? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    No i'd never hit a woman and I'd do my absolute best to never hit another man.
    Well good for you! This thread is called, "unpopular opinion." I didn't ask for yours.

Anyway if someone hit me I'd hit em back, end of, tally ho mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperingTide)
    we don't need any kind of purpose or reason to enjoy life.
    I agree with this

ReputationRep:
    Wtf get out my inbox hezz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Wtf get out my inbox hezz
    sliding into them DMs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    The 1% of the world that own 75% of wealth really need to share their wealth with the poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    The 1% of the world that own 75% of wealth really need to share their wealth with the poor.
    I agree with that, I'm sure that really isn't unpopular at all. Though here on TSR, it could potentially be.

I think that airlines should be forced not to increase prices during school holidays, rather than everybody taking their children out of school to get cheaper prices.Those 'supply and demand' folks who side with the multi-billion business can do one!

Failing that, there should be a criteria for letting certain children go on term time holiday- eg academic progress and attendance, behaviour etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bj1)
    I agree with that, I'm sure that really isn't unpopular at all. Though here on TSR, it could potentially be.

I think that airlines should be forced not to increase prices during school holidays, rather than everybody taking their children out of school to get cheaper prices.Those 'supply and demand' folks who side with the multi-billion business can do one!

Failing that, there should be a criteria for letting certain children go on term time holiday- eg academic progress and attendance, behaviour etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The far right don't seem to agree.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs > Ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandapiss)
    Strictly speaking, the new testament says nothing, at all, about homosexuality. So when you say "These don't have to be adhered to so strictly today-times have changed". Yes, you are correct? Things have changed.
    What I'm saying is-yes things have changed however there are some fundamental principles that stand whether we're talking about the old testament, the new or today-one of which is that homosexuality is wrong.
    Other principles such as slaughtering an animal every time you sin have changed and moved with the times but some things just can't be changed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.