The NBA 2016-17 Thread - Season begins tonight!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Good stuff. I don't really care but every solid big signed up is another option lost to GS

That vid was jokes :rofl:
    I'M LEBRON I AM THE FINALS :rofl:

Kevin how many points did you have??

K. Love: 2... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Anderson & Eric Gordon to Houston - nice pick-up by the Rockets!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else starting to suffer post playoff withdrawal symptoms? :cry2: :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else starting to suffer post playoff withdrawal symptoms? :cry2: :sadnod:
    Man's struggling out here.

Throwback to the GOAT's (James Jones) block in the 2015 Finals.

The OG blocking Iggy before LeBron ever did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Man's struggling out here.

Throwback to the GOAT's (James Jones) block in the 2015 Finals.

X

The OG blocking Iggy before LeBron ever did.
    :rofl: Truly the GOAT. Getting fanboys from the rival team. Who else could do that? You can see his face scanning the court for LeBron being like 'Take notes rookie, take notes'

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Truly the GOAT. Getting fanboys from the rival team. Who else could do that? You can see his face scanning the court for LeBron being like 'Take notes rookie, take notes'
    Loooooooool

Manlike Iggy even had to give him respek after that monster block :rofl:

JJ carried LeBron to 6 straight Finals #Facts :lol:

ReputationRep:
    God damn i loved James Jones when he played for the Heat.*

ReputationRep:
    WHOA! Rondo signs with Chicago on a 2 year deal. Rose trade ain't looking so bad now tbh!

ReputationRep:
    WHOA! Rondo signs with Chicago on a 2 year deal. Rose trade ain't looking so bad now tbh!
    As much as I love Rondo, idk if he'll be any good 🤔 Dude is mad capable but I feel like Chicago will have 0 offense besides JB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    As much as I love Rondo, idk if he'll be any good 🤔 Dude is mad capable but I feel like Chicago will have 0 offense besides JB
    True, Rondo needs the ball a lot too so we'll have to see how it goes. I really liked him and Cousins as a duo, they messed up letting him go.

ReputationRep:
    I know I've said it many times but never been a Rondo fan. You're 30 years old just get a ****ing consistent jumpshot already.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell are Chicago doing. I thought they were going to start from scratch.

ReputationRep:
    We should know KD's decision by tomorrow I think :adore:

ReputationRep:
    This squad is goals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackened_sky)
    we should know kd's decision by tomorrow i think :adore:
    95% okc 1&1, 5% gsw.

ReputationRep:
    0% GSW.

ReputationRep:
    This squad is goals

LOL When they did the snapchat filters :rofl:

Mayyneee.... let's hope those 3 get on the same team one day

ReputationRep:
    Announcing his decision in a Players Tribune article. Which is often, as with many articles, a sign of a big step in a players career.

So it leads one to conclude it won't be a 1&1 with OKC since that is fairly..normal and what is expected. I can see him either using the article to explain:

a) Why he has decided to move to GSW
    b) Why he has decided to commit to OKC for MORE than a 1&1.

Of course, I may be wrong, but a simple 1&1 extension is hardly article worthy.

Edit: The only other team in contention according to rumours is Boston, who have an even smaller chance than GSW, so there's another possibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Announcing his decision in a Players Tribune article. Which is often, as with many articles, a sign of a big step in a players career.

So it leads one to conclude it won't be a 1&1 with OKC since that is fairly..normal and what is expected. I can see him either using the article to explain:

a) Why he has decided to move to GSW
    b) Why he has decided to commit to OKC for MORE than a 1&1.

Of course, I may be wrong, but a simple 1&1 extension is hardly article worthy.

Edit: The only other team in contention according to rumours is Boston, who have an even smaller chance than GSW, so there's another possibility.
    Oooo its a pretty big deal if he signs long term with OKC! That Oladipo trade might have swung it for them.

(Original post by eden3)
    LOL When they did the snapchat filters :rofl:

Mayyneee.... let's hope those 3 get on the same team one day
    One day, personally I'm hoping for DWade at Cleveland next season CP3's gonna have to grind it out with Blake in the West after that stellar performance from Kyrie

ReputationRep:
    All early rumours are now pointing out that KD has signed to Boston!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.