Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    You look quite young Ralf
    Unlike my ancient self

ReputationRep:
    I say nothing

lets stop it with the "you look so young!" everyone, i already had that from mentally ill (i pointed out it was over a year old but he said i looked about 13 ikn it anyway, so it didnt really help)

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    lets stop it with the "you look so young!" everyone, i already had that from mentally ill (i pointed out it was over a year old but he said i looked about 13 ikn it anyway, so it didnt really help)

rosie
    I don't think anyone one this thread looks young....i'd reckon.....17/18....even pol!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

rosie
    yea....rosie even got IDd at the school christmas party :rolleyes:

(so did a few other people who looked rather young i hasten to add)

(Original post by visesh)
    yea....rosie even got IDd at the school christmas party :rolleyes:

(so did a few other people who looked rather young i hasten to add)
    shut up dude...those bouncers were just spiteful (IDing people at a sixth form xmas party open to upper and lower sixth, organised through school..? and they knew what it was cos they printed the tickets!)

mumble bloody media mumble mumble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I don't think anyone one this thread looks young....i'd reckon.....17/18....even pol!!

G
    Thanks man...

Do you want to marry me as Shiny turned me down..?

(Original post by polthegael)
    Thanks man...

Do you want to marry me as Shiny turned me down..?
    dude my dad says if i get married he will give me a grand for the wedding but if i dont get married i have to wait till he dies...

you up fo it?

i guess you would eneed a divorce though first... bummer... anyone else?

OH SOME GOOD NEWS

GUESS WHO'S DAD IS GOING TO GERMANY VIA FRANCE SOON!?!??!?! AND HAS PROMISED TO BRING HER HOME SOME PASSOA!?!??!

io still want some from you tho Pol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    dude my dad says if i get married he will give me a grand for the wedding but if i dont get married i have to wait till he dies...

you up fo it?

i guess you would eneed a divorce though first... bummer... anyone else?

OH SOME GOOD NEWS

GUESS WHO'S DAD IS GOING TO GERMANY VIA FRANCE SOON!?!??!?! AND HAS PROMISED TO BRING HER HOME SOME PASSOA!?!??!

io still want some from you tho Pol
    Booked trip over with Katie on Sat 7/7 If you want I'll bring two extra bottles back. If you want them, you are welcome to them. If not, I'm sure I can find a suitable place for them (passing through my liver sounds good )...

Katie is going to Guernsey on Friday so she's getting some duty free Malibu/Archers and Vodka for me Then We are going to Ireland Mon 9/7 and are going to be getting Bucky

Sorry, I don't think I'm ginger enough to marry you

Nice thought though..!

ReputationRep:
    Bucky? Do you mean Buckfast Abbey tonic wine? Buckfast Abbey is quite near where i live. i've been there loads! the weird thing is that you can't buy the stuff in Devon

Booked trip over with Katie on Sat 7/7 If you want I'll bring two extra bottles back. If you want them, you are welcome to them. If not, I'm sure I can find a suitable place for them (passing through my liver sounds good )...

Katie is going to Guernsey on Friday so she's getting some duty free Malibu/Archers and Vodka for me Then We are going to Ireland Mon 9/7 and are going to be getting Bucky

Sorry, I don't think I'm ginger enough to marry you

Nice thought though..!

yes do bring them i will pay you back for them i promise.

ginger?!?!? my boyfriend is NOT ginger ok, he may have his faults but he is DEFINITELY NOT GINGER!!

Rosie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    yes do bring them i will pay you back for them i promise.

ginger?!?!? my boyfriend is NOT ginger ok, he may have his faults but he is DEFINITELY NOT GINGER!!

Rosie xx
    O-k, o-k...

RU watching show about encephalitis lethargica (or whatever they call it?)

Katie seems engrossed in it..!

Pas de problem (au subjet de l'alcool...)

O-k, o-k...

RU watching show about encephalitis lethargica (or whatever they call it?)

Katie seems engrossed in it..!

Pas de problem (au subjet de l'alcool...)

no I dont ahve a TV watchable from where my computer is.. i am about to go to bed actually i am knackered playscheme all morning and working all evening ...zzzzzz....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    no I dont ahve a TV watchable from where my computer is.. i am about to go to bed actually i am knackered playscheme all morning and working all evening ...zzzzzz....
    Night night Rosie

Sweet dreams... (not including any ginger people )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Bucky? Do you mean Buckfast Abbey tonic wine? Buckfast Abbey is quite near where i live. i've been there loads! the weird thing is that you can't buy the stuff in Devon
    I've been saying that before! It comes from the South of England but I've never seen it in the south of England... Only Ireland and Scotland...!

I think the English monks want to mush our Gaelic heads up or something

ReputationRep:
    WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy....did ya guess???

My photos have arrived back from the developer's.....so now i can finally see the pics from a piano concert i played in....and going to Thorpe Park!!!!!

And....in a style not dissimilar to Kath's...i will post a pic of moi and a friend after going on Tidal Wave....though the wet is less pronounced as i have short hair. Please take note....my hair doesn't normally look that greasy!! IT'S THE WATER!!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy....did ya guess???

My photos have arrived back from the developer's.....so now i can finally see the pics from a piano concert i played in....and going to Thorpe Park!!!!!

And....in a style not dissimilar to Kath's...i will post a pic of moi and a friend after going on Tidal Wave....though the wet is less pronounced as i have short hair. Please take note....my hair doesn't normally look that greasy!! IT'S THE WATER!!!!!

G
    AWWWWW! How sweet are you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    AWWWWW! How sweet are you!
    Cheers!! You're pretty sweet yourself

Btw- you do know which one i am don't you???

G

ReputationRep:
    Cheers!! You're pretty sweet yourself

Btw- you do know which one i am don't you???

G
    Well I'm guessing you're the one on the right!
    Aww *hug* hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Well I'm guessing you're the one on the right!
    Aww *hug* hehe.
    Yep!! Good knowledge!

No-ones ever called me sweet before.....

G

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.