The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got Aguero (C) and negredo giving me 16 out of the 21 points I have.
Original post by SuperHuman98
I got Aguero (C) and negredo giving me 16 out of the 21 points I have.

I think Negredo will be good this year, he'll be the main goalscorer for Middlesbrough
Original post by ak143244
I think Negredo will be good this year, he'll be the main goalscorer for Middlesbrough

Yeah man I remember when he first joined man city he was a beast then something happend
Yeah man I remember when he first joined man city he was a beast then something happend

Yeah. Mancini relied on Dzeko and Aguero.
Reply 304
City defense rocked lol

And I have Stones of course

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel less bad about my bench now (my goalkeeper on bench got 7 points)

I have Evans, Capoue and Walker on my bench. I had Capoue on my starting 11 with Firmino subbed until yesterday, no doubt it will backfire. Should have subbed off Tadic or Townsend instead.
20 points from 9 players so far. :awesome:

Kane, Musa, Tadic, Sigurdsson etc. all let me down, and all my defence conceded.

All these results got me like:

Original post by Sephiroth
I have Evans, Capoue and Walker on my bench. I had Capoue on my starting 11 with Firmino subbed until yesterday, no doubt it will backfire. Should have subbed off Tadic or Townsend instead.

Why, without hindsight, would you have subbed off Tadic though? Anyone would have thought he'd have had a great game versus Watford.
Do you see southampton beings strong defensively? I played Fraser Forster, and had Foster on my bench :frown:
28 points from 8 players and captain with bonus points to come. Only evans and aguero have any chance of getting bonus points. With 3 1-1 draws and only 2 clean sheets I can't see it being a highscoring day
31 points + bonus to start off the opening day of the season. Aguero may have just saved the day slightly.
29 points from 5 players, which isn't too bad.

My points tomorrow really depend on how Liverpool perform vs Arsenal, possibly not the best idea having 3 Liverpool players in my team.
Reply 312
the website says 42%?

Indeed, it should be 100%, but realistically, anyone who is serious about FPL and hasn't just made a team for the sake of it and doesn't intend on updating it as the season goes on is highly, highly likely to have Aguero, so it doesn't mean that much if Aguero does well for you in the grand scheme of things.

Although at this early stage, captaining Aguero should at least keep you above the 'casuals' lol.

37 points with 4 to play after BPS, pretty neutral about that really, somewhat annoyed about players I've had in previous drafts doing well and the only CS being on my bench, but looking round others' scores, it seems like most in the 30s range at the moment and it's very early days.
(edited 7 years ago)
38 from 6 a good start.

A lack of CS's today so nice to have Amat and Foster who were the only two teams keeping CSs.
My subs are painful

1st sub - Diomande: 8
2nd sub - Amat: 5
3rd sub - Fletcher: 3
GK sub - Jakupovic: 3

19 points on my bloody bench :frown:
32 points with 6 left, my gk on bench has 10points:angry:
If it's true tadic is likely to get less points might consider taking him out in next few weeks. But I'll give him and Gray a chance it's only first week. Only got this week's scorers to go by and no Guarantee they will regularly score. But so hard to avoid bandwagons 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ak143244

I had Negredo and Iheanacho before I changed it to Musa and Long, but I've had bigger regrets.

In any case, I should've stuck with my initial premonition that Ramirez and Negredo were going to combine well this season. :angry:
Original post by Lúcio
My subs are painful

1st sub - Diomande: 8
2nd sub - Amat: 5
3rd sub - Fletcher: 3
GK sub - Jakupovic: 3

19 points on my bloody bench :frown:

You think that's bad? I have 27 on my bench! Foster and Capoue with 10 each, Amat with 5 and Friend with 2.

46 from 7 though, can't complain. A decent start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The first 4/5 weeks of FF are so painful. Much easier on the stress levels once players have settled in and consistency starts.

Latest