Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    The left would have you believe that this was "far right nationalists" (even though nationalism isn't actually a bad thing at all and the far right are the only ones using common sense in all this), but later reports have clearly shown that it was Islamic terrorism again.

Nah, that's actually another name for Buddhism. It's a name which has been in use for over two and a half millennia, the left just nicked it to suit their own pro-Islamism agenda. For Islam, "religion of war" is more accurate, Mo's (pbuh) motto should've been "pax per bellum" (peace through war). To be fair, the guy had the right goal in mind but his way of achieving peace through forced submission can't succeed. Instead, true peace is only achieved through mutual respect and love. I've got to give credit to the founders of both the Ahmadiyya and Shia sects, they both independently figured this out. Sunni's have a long way to go but Salafi's and Wahabi's are hopeless.
    I've never seen a 'leftie' say Islam is the religion of peace. Nine times out of ten it is an anti-Islam person premeditating the response from the left because standardised arguments are too much for them.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite sure if this is a terror attack or if it is a lone wolf. Only one eyewitness reported hearing him say Allah Albar

ReputationRep:
    "It appears the shooter hacked a Facebook account and sent a message urging people to come to the mall for a free giveaway at McDonalds. "

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Not quite sure if this is a terror attack or if it is a lone wolf. Only one eyewitness reported hearing him say Allah Albar
    So the definition of whether or not it is a terror attack is based on an Islamist motive? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well said Foo. I agree with it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    Oh piss off you vile person, multiculturalism has been working for centuries and is continuing to work fine. Just because a handful of these people go on shootings or commit attacks, it doesn't mean 'multiculturalism has failed' lmfao. The shooter yesterday 'liked mass shootings' and was a half German half Iranian, he'd been in the country for 18 years, ie - his entire life. So get over this delusion that all of our problems are caused by a few immigrants coming in. Clearly there is a weapons black market in Europe which needs to be tackled, but apparently this is a foreign problem :rolleyes:, go ahead and bring up the axe/truck attacks, but people who openly hate the refugees, just as you are doing, no doubt make them feel segregated. Maybe their culture is 'backwards', but they're in here, stop crying, stop putting fuel on the fire and start accepting them instead of marginalising them as brutes.
    There's a difference between multiculturalism and a melting pot. What should happen, and what mostly did happen before mass muslim immigration became a thing, is different cultures uniting, bringing their best aspects to the table, but mostly assimilating and integrating into their host culture, leaving the worst aspects of their cultures behind. Unfortunately, muslims don't make any effort to integrate, and don't reject the crappy parts of islamic culture.

ReputationRep:
    This was not a terrorist attack. It was a deranged lone wolf inspired by other mass shootings.

Named as Ali David Sonboly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Those supposedly in place to 'serve and protect' and keep 'law and order': "look after yourselves and avoid public places"

#Winning
    I think it's time to revisit some of your posts, isn't it?

a) The Bavarian Police has been universally applauded throughout the German media and social media for their calm and efficient communication. People commented under their tweets, posts etc. thanking them.

b) We now know the guy was just a pupil who had been bullied/struggling with a mood disorder. Makes your*rant about mass immigration and refugees in Germany a bit obsolete, doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    So the definition of whether or not it is a terror attack is based on an Islamist motive? :rolleyes:
    No this wasn't a terror attack. It was a lone wolf inspired by other mass shooters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saylo66)
    Huge terrorist attacks in Europe happening on a weekly basis due to the 'refugees' and migrants we're taking in, and you say there's no problem. Lol.
    you realise like 7/9 of the Paris attackers were French/Belgian nationals? Same applies with the Brussels bombing, and so many other attacks. Taking in refugees ain't the problem buddy

ReputationRep:
    It's sad seeing people so desperate to hijack this tragedy so that they may frame it to fit their ideology and score cheap points on an Internet forum.

ReputationRep:
    Was watching last night. The BBC (and even RT)was determined it was going to be a white nationalist, I won't be surprised if there's false flag at some point.

When I turned over, I saw them seem to let slip on RT that the man seen shouting '****ing Turks' and 'I am German' was actually filmed on Monday, the footage was around already and then brought up to now. But on the BBC, they used it with no reference whatever and made it look like it was happening live last night. The more I see of them, the more I think they engage in propaganda. Can anyone confirm this for me, or confirm the opposite, that the footage was from last night? And even if it was, it was long distance footage, you couldn't see him much, and the other assailant was caught or shot, so who says it's him and why are the media so keen on saying the guy was motivated by anti-immigrant sentiment and not terrorism?
    Are we being propagandised for accepting civilizational suicide again? If so, who the hell is behind this and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Fox)
    Bavarian Police has been universally applauded throughout the German media and social media for their calm and efficient communication
    The pathetic, bordering on treacherous, state of the German establishment (including their mainstream media) hardly needs underlining. Thankfully the perpetrator was good enough to shoot himself, otherwise goodness knows where he'd be now/what state the Munich police (who come across as one of the most feminised/effeminate forces I have ever seen) would be in by now

the guy was just a pupil who had been bullied/struggling with a mood disorder
    Oh well, that's OK then (have a word with yourself mate)

your rant about mass immigration and refugees in Germany a bit obsolete, doesn't it?
    Sure it does sport (again, I invite you to engage with the sociological realities the rest of us all see clearly by now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    When I turned over, I saw them seem to let slip on RT that the man seen shouting '****ing Turks' and 'I am German' was actually filmed on Monday, the footage was around already and then brought up to now.
    First of all it's not the assailant shouting "****ing Turks!" (the word is 'Kanaken', by the way, which is derogatory for anyone from Turkey and the Middle East), it's one of the guys on the balcony, to which the gunman replies that he is German.

Second, the president of the Munich Police said they are working on the assumption that the guy in the video is in fact the shooter and the video is from yesterday's shooting.

So maybe check your sources (RT, really?!) before you accuse the BBC of propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Was watching last night. The BBC (and even RT)was determined it was going to be a white nationalist, I won't be surprised if there's false flag at some point.

When I turned over, I saw them seem to let slip on RT that the man seen shouting '****ing Turks' and 'I am German' was actually filmed on Monday, the footage was around already and then brought up to now. But on the BBC, they used it with no reference whatever and made it look like it was happening live last night. The more I see of them, the more I think they engage in propaganda. Can anyone confirm this for me, or confirm the opposite, that the footage was from last night? And even if it was, it was long distance footage, you couldn't see him much, and the other assailant was caught or shot, so who says it's him and why are the media so keen on saying the guy was motivated by anti-immigrant sentiment and not terrorism?
    Are we being propagandised for accepting civilizational suicide again? If so, who the hell is behind this and why?
    It's very interesting how the media presented the view that White people and only White people could ever be racist towards Turks. This is not a reflection on my feelings regarding Turkish people, they have some nice baths :sexface: but there are going to be other races aside from White people who hold racist feeling.

but nah, only White people can be racist.

ReputationRep:
    First of all it's not the assailant shouting "****ing Turks!" (the word is 'Kanaken', by the way, which is derogatory for anyone from Turkey and the Middle East), it's one of the guys on the balcony, to which the gunman replies that he is German.

Second, the president of the Munich Police said they are working on the assumption that the guy in the video is in fact the shooter and the video is from yesterday's shooting.

So maybe check your sources (RT, really?!) before you accuse the BBC of propaganda.
    I agree there was an implication that the shooter did not like Turkish people, but that does not mean he was necessarily a White ethnic German and in fact people can be German without being ethnically German. The British media has used these two factors to completely misrepresent the situation to push its own political agenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    The state of the German establishment (including their mainstream media) hardly needs underlining. Thankfully the perpetrator was good enough to shoot himself, otherwise goodness knows where he'd/what state the Munich police (who come across as one of the most feminised/effeminate forces I have ever seen) be by now :rolleyes:
    Ahaha, are you serious? You watch a bit of the news and conclude the Bavarian police is effeminate? What made you think so, all the special forces running around? All the German guys with magnificent beards sporting submachine guns and assault rifles? The German police is amongst the most efficient in the world. There was a report some years ago that the entire German police force fired less shots in a year than the NYPD in one single incident. Just because the German police manages to keep the peace in this country and do their job without shooting someone every day doesn't mean they're effeminate. And e.g. the GSG9 is considered among the best special forces in the world.

Oh well, that's OK then (have a word with yourself mate)
    You suggested it was an islamist terror attack brought about by mass immigration in Germany, in reality it was a German who went on a lone shooting spree because he had been bullied etc. Switch your brain on for a second, will you mate?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497

The BBC just can't help itself.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, looking at this objectively, I think it is pretty safe to say he was one of these beta uprising types, not an islamist.

ReputationRep:

I was talking about both, but it annoys me how people just assume that Fox or RT must be propaganda and the complete consensus on liberal British media can't ever propagandize, I presume they think that people who are on their side of the political spectrum could never be dishonest, because there is no other objective reason. Or it's just the usal British self-satisfaction, there is nor eal argument for the lack of credibility of RT or Fox and the objectivity of BBC other than we are English and they are Russian and American.

Anyhow, I'm totally happy with your account, it is entirely logical. Why did I think the shooter said '****ing Turks' then 'I am German', if it is so clearly not logical? It wasn't an accident, it is because the BBC indirectly and deliberately said that, they were determined all night for it not to be an islamist, and they implied it, I wouldn't have though it otherwise because it is, as I say contrary to all sense.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.