urgh i always lose
@mr T 999 :hand:
(edited 7 years ago)

100th post stats

mr T 999 - 3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
urgh i always lose
@mr T 999 :hand:

Don't know how you lose in this thread. It's way easier to win a 100th post here compared with the other thread.
Original post by mr T 999

Don't know how you lose in this thread. It's way easier to win a 100th post here compared with the other thread.

bc Im talented at failing :colonhash:
asda

Hi CheeseIsVeg,

Can we p[lease have a number put into here? Thanks :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Hi CheeseIsVeg,

Can we p[lease have a number put into here? Thanks :smile:

haha sorry, bit carried away :tongue:
I like asda a lot u see :rofl:
have done it now, thanks for the reminder :wink:100,307
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Glad to hear it! Have you had any chances to do more tests with the speakers? :smile:

What I was saying is I probably would have time but I've been forgetting to go to these threads - not as much as I used to anyway.

Btw, I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I won't be active here for the next few days. I will when I get back though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No more tests on the Logitech's, however, I have been doing a bit of testing with other speakers, since I was able to buy a mini USB to 3.5mm mini connector (and hence have an AUX cord for a small bluetooth speaker I own).

The small Bluetooth speaker coped reasonably well, much better than expected. Tried the original version of that bassy Kungs song (if you don't know the one, check it out here) and it was pretty good, nice and loud as well.
Played the bassy version (i.e. this) and it coped OK - at louder levels there was a slight bit of distortion (i.e. a bit of overload to the speaker) but was still ok.

Tried it out with a portable "iWorld" iPod docking station with 3.5mm mini jack; that turned out to be much worse. Sound quality wasn't as good and the bass boosted version resulted in overload - though it might be down to the crappy Zinc Chloride batteries (need to replace them with alkalines and redo the test).

Then tried my Cambridge Soundworks SBS35 speakers; these were my old main laptop speakers before the failed on me a couple of years ago. I got them repaired but they aren't the best. Quality was good for a 5W system, but anything over 1/2 volume resulted in significant distortion/overload. Nevermind...

Will have to try out my Behringer MS16 speakers, my Logitech Z5500 speakers, plus any other speakers that I find. All to go in one Youtube video!

Nevermind, I'll have to remind you - and have a great holiday! :smile:

haha sorry, bit carried away :tongue:
I like asda a lot u see :rofl:
have done it now, thanks for the reminder :wink:100,307

That's fine, don't worry about it, and thanks :smile:

I don't mind Asda, we have a store just round the corner from us :smile: And the quality of their clothing isn't that bad either :smile:

Original post by spotify95
No more tests on the Logitech's, however, I have been doing a bit of testing with other speakers, since I was able to buy a mini USB to 3.5mm mini connector (and hence have an AUX cord for a small bluetooth speaker I own).

The small Bluetooth speaker coped reasonably well, much better than expected. Tried the original version of that bassy Kungs song (if you don't know the one, check it out here) and it was pretty good, nice and loud as well.
Played the bassy version (i.e. this) and it coped OK - at louder levels there was a slight bit of distortion (i.e. a bit of overload to the speaker) but was still ok.

Tried it out with a portable "iWorld" iPod docking station with 3.5mm mini jack; that turned out to be much worse. Sound quality wasn't as good and the bass boosted version resulted in overload - though it might be down to the crappy Zinc Chloride batteries (need to replace them with alkalines and redo the test).

Then tried my Cambridge Soundworks SBS35 speakers; these were my old main laptop speakers before the failed on me a couple of years ago. I got them repaired but they aren't the best. Quality was good for a 5W system, but anything over 1/2 volume resulted in significant distortion/overload. Nevermind...

Will have to try out my Behringer MS16 speakers, my Logitech Z5500 speakers, plus any other speakers that I find. All to go in one Youtube video!

Nevermind, I'll have to remind you - and have a great holiday! :smile:

I see...very interesting:yep:
(Sorry I'm not saying that much im reply but I don't know what else to say :colondollar: You always write a lot then I only ever have a really small reply. It is genuinely interesting though :smile:)

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest