(Original post by Joel 96)
    Nobody else wants me though
    I don't.

ReputationRep:
    He still hasn't answered you lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    No but he has had more posts deleted. It's all a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    No but he has had more posts deleted. It's all a bit weird.
    Hahaha. It is weird.

ReputationRep:
    Coffee is better than Tea

ReputationRep:
    I did, perhaps learn how to read, boyo.
    Literally no idea how to respond to this, it's been quite a number of years since I encountered such puerility. As no particular contention appears forthcoming we must assume you have none to state :dontknow:

It's hilarious how narcissistic you are
    We aim to please :chaplin:

I think you've gone off on a tangent there
    Short, sharp, deflection doesn't change the sense in what I'm saying, unfortunately, again, it just makes you look unwilling to engage, in an adult/intellectually open way, with the meat of a debate that you yourself provoked :rolleyes:

you think you're too high up for a regular religion
    I do? News to me pal!

you take the p*** out of SJW's for using diffferent terms and being too PC or whatever for ex.the trans, and cis thing, and the different identities other than the regular Masculine and Feminine
    There's really no need for anything beyond a masucline-feminine spectrum, it caters for virtually all normal gender identities. Particularly abnormal gender identities are both in a small minority and often demonstrative of mental illness, and, as such I don't really see that they form a legitimate basis for this mass proliferation of alternative gender concepts in a mainstream setting (sure, re: obscure niches/cults, whatever floats your boat)

you do the same thing with your religion/spiritual thing
    Religion is not directly comparable for a number of reasons e.g. relating to the above, it's not a singular spectrum, but a series of rather more binary/categorical doctrines of belief. Ok, the C of E is pretty much anything goes, these days, but other religions, not so much!

being 'spiritual' is a pretty vague concept
    Indeed so, and I'm certainly still on my journey in that respect, and may never have a firm sense for the extent to which spirits pervade our existence, if at all :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    Well, my post was reported and deleted but he sent me a visitor msg.

U jelly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Literally no idea how to respond to this, it's been quite a number of years since I encountered such puerility. As no particular contention appears forthcoming we must assume you have none to state :dontknow:

Short, sharp, deflection doesn't change the sense in what I'm saying, unfortunately, again, it just makes you lookun willing to engage, in an adult/intellectually open way, with the meat of a debate that you yourself provoked :rolleyes:

I do? News to me pal!

There's really no need for anything beyond a masucline-feminine spectrum, it caters to virtually all normal gender identities. Particularly abnormal gender identities are both in a small minority and typically demonstrative of mental illness, and, as such I don't really see that they form a legitimate basis for this mass proliferation of alternative gender concepts in a mainstream setting (sure, re: obscure niches/cults, whatever floats your boat)

Religion is not directly comparable for a number of reasons e.g. relating to the above, it's not a singular spectrum, but a series of rather more binary/categorical doctrines of belief

Indeed so, and I'm certainly still on my journey in that respect, and may never have a firm sense for the extent to which spirits pervade our existence, if at all :iiam:
    You do make me laugh. You actually think you're being an 'adult' here. I said about the Neomasculism saying one gender should do this, and another that, or was that too much for you to read?

And, as I said to someone else, this thread was supposed to be lighthearted, not really that political,and you were going off on a tangent, love.

And, if you say so, since what you say is set in stone, I suppose.

Nah, it's just laughable really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)

U jelly?
    He's gonna report me next probably.

And, I didn't get a visitor message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

I do? News to me pal!

There's really no need for anything beyond a masucline-feminine spectrum, it caters for virtually all normal gender identities. Particularly abnormal gender identities are both in a small minority and often demonstrative of mental illness, and, as such I don't really see that they form a legitimate basis for this mass proliferation of alternative gender concepts in a mainstream setting (sure, re: obscure niches/cults, whatever floats your boat)
    Being a Narcissist isn't good, brah.

Also, it's hardly news to you, you genuinely do think you're too high up.

In bold. Didn't know you were a qualified psychiatrist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gaben)
    Coffee is better than Tea
    I think so too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)

U jelly?
    He's had the majority of mine reported and deleted, but they're looking into it.

ReputationRep:
    Taxation is legalized theft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    Taxation is legalized theft.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs

ReputationRep:
    I hate peanut butter.

ReputationRep:
    I also don't like hershey's chocolate syrup.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really believe what a blue cloud says.

ReputationRep:
    one gender should do this, and another that
    The neomasculinist doctrine was an exemplar thematic that alludes to my general contentions with relentless progressivism. It is not representative of my world-view per sae but, rather, indicative of a limited area of reasoning pertaining to it. Capeesh?

Spoiler:
    Show
    For the avoidance of doubt, I have/would never advocate for a return to the 1950s, humanity has progressed in important ways since then, but my general philosophy is to proceed reasonably carefully, rather than throwing caution to the wind and arbitrarily assuming all changes that may look or be labelled 'progressive' are necessarily for the common good, or even remotely progressive, in practice

you were going off on a tangent, love
    I'll take your word for it, love, but the point still stands

Nah, it's just laughable really
    Hurt feels :sad:

Being a Narcissist isn't good, brah
    Sure, it's bad for your health, but does have its perks :smug:

you genuinely do think you're too high up
    I can assure you that I am well aware that I am scarcely above sea level :mmm:

Didn't know you were a qualified psychiatrist.
    Wasn't aware I'd made such a claim

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.