Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    According to a whois, they're from China.
    Using RIPE whois, I got the EU!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    According to a whois, they're from China.
    Damn you got there first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Guys I've got him. They are in China and have the ISP of BEIJING XINXIN TECH. TRADE CO. LTD
    Not Xinxin Tech? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Have you found out who it is then?

Doesn't match up with any IPs which have been used to successfully access other UKL accounts (legally or not).

(Original post by Walk By)
    dunno about the IP thing, just thought its like against net rules or soemthing. but like you say, they deserve it
    Woooooh net police.
    Stick a neon sign next to every breach of that rule on this board, and tell um to make a case !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Weirdness!

ReputationRep:
    Not Xinxin Tech? :eek:
    The very same. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Woooooh net police.
    Stick a neon sign next to every breach of that rule on this board, and tell um to make a case !
    lol, not really net police but more about moral high ground..but like you said they probablt deserve it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Is it not likely then that they are bouncing of another host computer? If so we're dealing with some one who knows what hes doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Damn you got there first.
    That link in my post seems to be screwed now :/.

ReputationRep:
    isnt shushi in china? :eek:

*suspicious look*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    That link in my post seems to be screwed now :/.
    Its still working for me. If you want to look at where I got it from heres a link:
    http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp - you will have to input the IP address though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v for vendetta)
    i dont not what youre suggesting here, but im sure i wouldnt find it favourable.
    Oh geez, stop trying to pick fights with everyone on here. I was just saying that in a small, tiny way its your own faults that you got hacked because you gave out your passwords. But its not fully your fault because you couldn't've known that some idiot was going to hack your account. I was just saying that you should've been more careful with your passwords. And maybe after you were done spying on the subs you all should've changed your pswrds.

ReputationRep:
    She's suggesting that you shouldn't have been password sharing (naughty naughty) and trying to counter some of the accusation thrown at the subscribers last night.
    lol, muy bien.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Oh geez, stop trying to pick fights with everyone on here. I was just saying that in a small, tiny way its your own faults that you got hacked because you gave out your passwords.
    why dont you stop FABRICATING stories and maybe i wont have LEGITIMATE ISSUES to ARGUE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna)
    why dont you stop FABRICATING stories and maybe i wont have LEGITIMATE ISSUES to ARGUE.
    hehe, why haven't you got your old account back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna)
    You really need to back off of the people that are AGREEING WITH YOU! Geez.. you attack anyone and everyone, back the heck off and maybe someone would come forward and tell you who did the whole hacking thing. If you were nicer to people no one would go after you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hehe, why haven't you got your old account back yet?
    lmao! nice!

ReputationRep:
    OK people calm down and focus your disliking towards the hacker (or what ever it is). We still need to find them before they do more stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    How is the investigation progressing Holmes?
    hmmmm wonder what we could with the hacker? suggestions? Burn them!!! i say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    hmmmm wonder what we could with the hacker? suggestions? Burn them!!! i say
    hack them with a pickaxe

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.