Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asiangirl_18)
    Maybe not debates but ur very good at talking and conveying ur own opinion. And yes its a compliment
    Which discussion was this that u have observed?
    oh right i dunno but thanks

the one on the muslim marrying sikh thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squish•)
    oh right i dunno but thanks

the one on the muslim marrying sikh thread
    Welcome.

And oh, did u like what I was saying or??

ReputationRep:
    Welcome.
    And oh, did u like what I was saying or??
    Well I mean you weren't really having a disagreement with the person you were talking to about culture but I had the same opinion as the one you were talking to, doesn't mean I didn't agree with you tho because you weren't disagreeing. It's hard to explain because it was just a discussion and I agree with what u were saying and what they were saying but duno how to explain

ReputationRep:
    Well I mean you weren't really having a disagreement with the person you were talking to about culture but I had the same opinion as the one you were talking to, doesn't mean I didn't agree with you tho because you weren't disagreeing. It's hard to explain because it was just a discussion and I agree with what u were saying and what they were saying but duno how to explain
    So u agreed with that guy but u also agreed with my view? His views were a bit twisted tho I thought. I wouldnt have thought u would like how he was talking about the Muslim girl he wants to marry etc.

ReputationRep:
    So u agreed with that guy but u also agreed with my view? His views were a bit twisted tho I thought. I wouldnt have thought u would like how he was talking about the Muslim girl he wants to marry etc.
    Are you muslm, do you wear a hijab? How old are you, what do you study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not not light)
    Are you muslm, do you wear a hijab? How old are you, what do you study
    I am, I do, I'm 17 in less than a month and I study English Lit, Biology, Sociology, Core maths and Ive taken an EPQ.

ReputationRep:
    I am, I do, I'm 17 in less than a month and I study English Lit, Biology, Sociology, Core maths and Ive taken an EPQ.
    Woah thats alot of a levels, I did 3: Biology, chemistry and maths, no EPQ which I was meant to do but I didn't care about it. I'm studying pure maths at aston rn
    Also im 18

ReputationRep:
    noo It's the wrong person. I was talking about when you were discussing asian culture and differences between men and women with the anonymous guy.
    I never saw what the other guy was saying and he was probably just one of them pple who make threads to give a platform for pple to hate on muslims again.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, would you be able to help me with my questionnaire on Sexism, i would also like your thoughts upon it!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4387958

ReputationRep:
    Woah thats alot of a levels, I did 3: Biology, chemistry and maths, no EPQ which I was meant to do but I didn't care about it. I'm studying pure maths at aston rn
    Also im 18
    Haha well its 3 tbh. Core maths is just an essential skill we have to take if we are taking sociology or biology. And tbh the EPQ doesn't sound too bad atm kus I love to write essays etc so it shouldn't be too hard. Once Ive found a topic to do it on :/

And cool I was thinking of studying there but idk yet. Haha idk how ur doing just maths but guess we all have our strengths
    And lol most people on here seem to be 18 tbh

ReputationRep:
    noo It's the wrong person. I was talking about when you were discussing asian culture and differences between men and women with the anonymous guy.
    I never saw what the other guy was saying and he was probably just one of them pple who make threads to give a platform for pple to hate on muslims again.
    Ohh righttt. And yeh I'm pretty passionate on discussing culture and the differences which people seem to always get wrong.

Most likely. There are loads of them like that on here.

ReputationRep:
    Endtroducing or Donuts?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh righttt. And yeh I'm pretty passionate on discussing culture and the differences which people seem to always get wrong.
    Most likely. There are loads of them like that on here.
    'twas about the difference between muslim culture and asian culture.
    truuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nacho1999)
    Hi, would you be able to help me with my questionnaire on Sexism, i would also like your thoughts upon it!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4387958
    Ive done it. And what would u like to know?

ReputationRep:
    Haha well its 3 tbh. Core maths is just an essential skill we have to take if we are taking sociology or biology. And tbh the EPQ doesn't sound too bad atm kus I love to write essays etc so it shouldn't be too hard. Once Ive found a topic to do it on :/

And cool I was thinking of studying there but idk yet. Haha idk how ur doing just maths but guess we all have our strengths
    And lol most people on here seem to be 18 tbh
    Oh fair enough, I have to do a couple of essays based on mathematical concepts:emo:

Oh do you live in Birmingham? And which course are you thinking about? I love maths!
    lol i've seen mostly 16 yo and below on here:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stillridin)
    Endtroducing or Donuts?

Whats endtroducing??

ReputationRep:
    'twas about the difference between muslim culture and asian culture.
    truuuuu
    Ahh yeh religion ad culture are actually two opposing things tbh. People need to learn that and then choose if it's the religion or culture theyr against.
    And yepppp

ReputationRep:
    Ive done it. And what would u like to know?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What's you ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    Oh fair enough, I have to do a couple of essays based on mathematical concepts:emo:

Oh do you live in Birmingham? And which course are you thinking about? I love maths!
    lol i've seen mostly 16 yo and below on here:rofl:
    Oh wow I would hate to do essays on maths lol

Nah its in commuting distance tho kus I live in a small town bout 45 mins from there. English lit I swear what I wanna take but I'm not sure which uni is best for that tbh. And lol im the opposite I love English but hate maths haha.

And ohh maybe u attract the youngens then loool

ReputationRep:
    Whats endtroducing??
    Both instrumental hip hop albums

Endtroducing is by DJ shadow released in 1996
    Donuts is by J Dilla released just before his death in 2006

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.