Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    So he said lets get back together and you said...
    Maybe if you go out again you'll find more in common. Go out and try new things, see if you can find a spark.
    I'm not saying you shouldn't get with him, just that you don't wanna rush into it incase you get hurt
    and I said I wasn't sure. so he said think about it. what else was I supposed to say anyway.
    there was a spark, wouldn't have been with him for more than a few weeks if there was nothing
    yeah I usually don't rush into things anyway, and don't see myself getting hurt

ReputationRep:
    He's not pushing you for an answer is he? No, I think you said the right thing, just making sure you didn't already agree to it and make all this pointless
    So there was a spark but it just wasn't very strong and there was nothing particularly special about you guys?
    Well if you're not gonna get hurt by getting back with him and you still feel something for him then maybe it's worth considering? What's the worst taht can happen?

ReputationRep:
    He's not pushing you for an answer is he? No, I think you said the right thing, just making sure you didn't already agree to it and make all this pointless
    So there was a spark but it just wasn't very strong and there was nothing particularly special about you guys?
    Well if you're not gonna get hurt by getting back with him and you still feel something for him then maybe it's worth considering? What's the worst taht can happen?
    vey bad advice :mad:

ReputationRep:
    What's the worst taht can happen?
    that

ReputationRep:
    there was a spark. it wasn't very strong, but yeah it was there.
    I can think more clearly about it now thankfully, that day i was so annoyed couldn't think straight.
    but i don't want to regret this later so i should talk to him first maybe
    you seem more understanding than before lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho-bunny)
    ??

(Original post by AKAA12)
    I dumped my boyfriend of three months because he was pushing me sexually
    i didn't want to have sex yet, because I want to be sure that im in love before i take the step.

we both go on really well, but this was getting on my nerves.
    we are both 21.

have i dumped him for the wrong reason?

I have another problem too. okay not a problem, but my friends make it out to be weird and strange.
    Im a virgin at 21, soon to be 22, but since I have never really loved anyone, I have refused to have sex.
    Each of my friends make a big deal out of it and say it's ridiculous.
    Why is it such a big deal?
    I wouldn't say it was wrong reason: If you think that's reasonable and you don't love him that much , then it's a right decition.

Don't be bothered by your friends. Different person have different thought. I'm 20 will be 21 in April, and I haven't done anyhting with boys other than just kissing. Some people who prefer casual sex might think I'm a freak, but some will not. So don't worrk about it, and don't do anything you will regret just because you "friends" want you to.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i spelt something wrong. What else is wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    actually there's more, he also said he loves me?!?

ReputationRep:
    there was a spark. it wasn't very strong, but yeah it was there.
    I can think more clearly about it now thankfully, that day i was so annoyed couldn't think straight.
    but i don't want to regret this later so i should talk to him first maybe
    you seem more understanding than before lol
    Well sometimes these things take time to "ignite". Some people you get along with instantly like a house on fire and others are slow burners. Geez, too many fire references
    Yeah, say to him you want time to think. And then maybe go out for a quiet drink somewhere so that you can talk about what you both want and if you have any sort of future together.
    Lol I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple of days ago so I've got more time to be caring towards everyone else now . Don't tell everyone or people will think I'm actually nice

ReputationRep:
    actually there's more, he also said he loves me?!?
    To me, this sounds like he's trying to get you into bed but I don't know him so I could be wrong and he could be telling the truth

ReputationRep:
    To me, this sounds like he's trying to get you into bed but I don't know him so I could be wrong and he could be telling the truth
    lol although he sounded genuine, that's what i thought and I even said that
    so he sounded a little hurt and was said that I could believe what i wanted to but it's true and then said think about it

ReputationRep:
    in any case, if it is for that reason, it certainly wouldn't work!

ReputationRep:
    that
    Wheres the need to point out a simple typo like that?

ReputationRep:
    Well sometimes these things take time to "ignite". Some people you get along with instantly like a house on fire and others are slow burners. Geez, too many fire references
    Yeah, say to him you want time to think. And then maybe go out for a quiet drink somewhere so that you can talk about what you both want and if you have any sort of future together.
    Lol I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple of days ago so I've got more time to be caring towards everyone else now . Don't tell everyone or people will think I'm actually nice
    oh hope you'll be happy again soon
    are you about to start university that's why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettygreeneyes99)
    Wheres the need to point out a simple typo like that?
    to stop the ignorance

ReputationRep:
    lol although he sounded genuine, that's what i thought and I even said that
    so he sounded a little hurt and was said that I could believe what i wanted to but it's true and then said think about it
    Of course he's gonna sound hurt! Guys that use the "I love you" thing to get girls into bed practice acting sincere and hurt, otherwise it wouldn't work would it. I've never met him so i can't judge him but tell him if he loves you he'll wait till you're ready

ReputationRep:
    to stop the ignorance
    ignorance?? 2 letters got mixed up? Its not like actually spelling something wrong is it, completely pointless.

ReputationRep:
    to stop the ignorance
    I've seen you around before, you're one of these people who tries to annoy everyone. Just look at your rep count...

oh hope you'll be happy again soon
    are you about to start university that's why?
    Lol thanks . Though I'm not unhappy at the moment got a few options
    Yeah, uni and the fact that i was just dead bored with her after 6 months cause like you, there was some spark but not a very strong one. So it just fell apart in my eyes though she was happy cause she was getting the sex life...

ReputationRep:
    Of course he's gonna sound hurt! Guys that use the "I love you" thing to get girls into bed practice acting sincere and hurt, otherwise it wouldn't work would it. I've never met him so i can't judge him but tell him if he loves you he'll wait till you're ready
    yeah that's true

I'll tell him that
    actually reading that I'm suddenly having major doubts again lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.