Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol cya next season, heres to another destroying of your stadium cheers.

If you took offence smoggies you're a tard, I am joking.

ReputationRep:
    Ben Watson and Marlon King. Obviously preparing for life in the Championship next season. And that is your level to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_leeds)
    Ben Watson and Marlon King. Obviously preparing for life in the Championship next season. And that is your level to be honest.
    Do you just go into every thread trolling, wishing that your team was a Championship team too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_leeds)
    I can't wait for Wenger or Ferguson to snap up Delph in the summer window. And some average championship team can buy Beckford, too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I can't wait for Wenger or Ferguson to snap up Delph in the summer window. And some average championship team can buy Beckford, too
    Probably be us next season then. I love how the Leeds fan's trolling attempt was fail on all levels.

It would have been nice to have a ginger back in the side. Not since the days of Andy Campbell can we belt out some ginger chants. Not sure about Marlon King, seems more of a confidence player. Can certainly score at this level, but is not really prolific - but then again nor is Alves. I'm also a bit concerned that we swapped him for Mido, who was the only player who seemed to putting any effort into our recent crappy performances. Also Southgate needs to dispense with Julio Arca asa-fecking-p.

ReputationRep:
    What a win Shame about Johnson's miss

ReputationRep:
    Southgate Out.

ReputationRep:
    What a result for you guys. That win against Liverpool was vital.

ReputationRep:
    apparently the Middlesbrough players are suffering from a rare cross virus of swine flu and bird flu which could prevent their relegation from the premiership its called pigs might fly flu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legend0777)
    apparently the Middlesbrough players are suffering from a rare cross virus of swine flu and bird flu which could prevent their relegation from the premiership its called pigs might fly flu
    Olllllllllllllllllllllllld joke. Used on Newcastle two weeks ago, now modified for Boro. Old.

Try again :no:

ReputationRep:
    old ones r the best ones

ReputationRep:
    original ones r the best ones

ReputationRep:
    Boro need at least 4 points.. with Villa on the decline, and West Ham with nothing to play for, who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Languagesfreak)
    Boro need at least 4 points.. with Villa on the decline, and West Ham with nothing to play for, who knows?
    Villa I agree, but WH still have the possibility of the Europa League for finishing 7th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    Villa I agree, but WH still have the possibility of the Europa League for finishing 7th.
    Hmm, it could be out of their reach by then though.

ReputationRep:
    looking at the form that boro have been on i don't think any of the players want to fight to keep the club up any more and are not giving 100% and are already looking for a new club to play for, dont get me wrong some of the players are and want to stay up but unless they all do ya going down and as for alves that has got to be the best £12 million boro have ever spent hahahahahahahaha and you should have got rid of southgate long before now

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the leeds boy southgates ineptness has taken us down. His transfer market dealing is embarassing, his motivational skills are non existent and tactically he is appalling. When Southgate leaves the downward slide of our club will stop. Despite that, if we go down, I wouldn't be too fussed. A club our size is not a Premier League club. It'll be refreshing to let the youngsters flourish and see if we can put a promotion challenge together to unite the town again rather than this poor season. New grounds and away days too. I can actually see us beating Villa on Saturday though thats the thing. And getting a point at WHU, but we wont stay up. The last match against Newcastle sent us down.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No offence but i'd dearly love us to send Middlesbrough down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    No offence but i'd dearly love us to send Middlesbrough down
    Why, cos they stole our players? :p:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Languagesfreak)
    Why, cos they stole our players? :p:
    Yep with one of them being the manager now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 28, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.